Any of you visited India? I'm seriously gonna explode!

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This post is not about whining, I just want to know if any of you have experience with this country. If yes, can you give me some pointers?

Well, I never said this here, but I'm Indian. And fuck, every forum I go to, everything I read, people are saying that it is nearly impossible to get laid here.

I didn't mind all those things before, but today I read that Indian happens to be the number 1 country in the list where sex is the lowest. Also, people lose virginity at 22 on average! Imagine that!

Oh lord!

Now, the thing is, I'm not whining. I'm improving myself, and I'm in a 10 times better place now than I used to be. This site and all you guys helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

I got a couple of numbers, got text replies, even met up with them, touched them too. So I know I'm doing it alright, if not super good. Besides, I almost NEVER got a bitchy response from a girl I approached, so that's certainly good.

I know I'll eventually get girls. But I just want to know if any of you have previous experience with this environment.

I'm even changing city cause this city sucks! Following Chase's and other's advice. Hopefully, that city will be a lot better.

My question is, if any of you have ever visited this country, how was your experience like? If not, can you please consider coming here on your next vacation? I know chase wrote that India was on top of his list of countries to visit, but I don't think he visited it yet. Anyone else visited, Franco, Richard, NarrowJ, Nick, or someone else?????????????????

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
sneaky_charm,

Sexual repression, Sexual violence and molestation is also terrible there. I feel sad because their tradition heavily emphasize on marriage. This is why most of them married early too.

Otherwise, India and Middle East are going on a very chaotic transition, where young adults are fighting on a lot of spectrum of freedom. Engage in thigh sex, anal sex, blowjob to preserve virginity. For India, this depends on location.

This are notes from research

Zac

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sexual repression, Sexual violence and molestation is also terrible there. I feel sad because their tradition heavily emphasize on marriage. This is why most of them married early too.

Well ya, sexual repression is pretty bad, although very low in upper classes. The worst news are only related to the lower classes. Not so much in big cities, I guess.

For India, this depends on location.

Exactly. And that is why I've started this thread. I want to know which locations work best. I'm moving to the supposedly 'most westernized city' in India. Let's see what happens!

I'll eventually crack the nut, or all the nuts there are. But with some help, the process will be even faster, hopefully! :)

And yeah, those who are saying Indian girls don't respond well to strangers approaching a blah blah. FUCK THAT SHIT. I've done that enough times to know that that's BS. Indian girls act mostly very polite, even when rejecting the approach. Not hostile or non-responsive at all. I know make-out is possible, but sex is a big fucking deal here. With research suggesting people have 1.6 partners on average, what do you expect! *sigh*

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
sneaky_charm,

sneaky_charm said:
And yeah, those who are saying Indian girls don't respond well to strangers approaching a blah blah. FUCK THAT SHIT. I've done that enough times to know that that's BS. Indian girls act mostly very polite, even when rejecting the approach. Not hostile or non-responsive at all. I know make-out is possible, but sex is a big fucking deal here. With research suggesting people have 1.6 partners on average, what do you expect! *sigh*

Follow Chase advice. Fundamentals first.

That principle transcends everything. Fundamentals (Congruence in a sense).

Zac

>