Anyone have success with Instagram?

FrothySolutions

Space Monkey
space monkey
We moving too much. So this is your goal.

Stick to this.

Be a celebrity. I don't just pose photos that it is of such "quality". I was an actual dancer that teaches and i competed locally. I have had friends who competed internationally. And they work hard.

Not just pay money and everything just appeared!

I don't just post photos. My photos are what is how girls start dm-ing or show up in your face and find excuses for them to be alone with you.

z@c+

By "post photos" I don't mean "fake a persona." I would actually be about whatever I'm posting.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
By "post photos" I don't mean "fake a persona." I would actually be about whatever I'm posting.

Definitely a TROLL.

But if you are real,
The knowledge given is more than enough to get you started.

Goodness gracious. How many TROLLS are there in this forum.

z@c+

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
To make it simple:

1)WIA mentioned that no matter what you do, she's going to find you.

2)Women proclaimed that men are this, this and this. We should control them. BLEAR! DIE ALL MEN

3)Society in general proclaims that the CCP is bad. Fuck them. Everyone must live in freedom. We should not control other people's lifes.

4)Women proceeds to search men online. And this can go to work places, everywhere

5)Everyone, really to be honest.

So here's the thing. Am I the crazy Girlschase member here or am I protecting the delusion that we can control things?

Why is everyone walking on eggshells?

And that's exactly my point. Most people will shut the fuck up. Because we are at that point in society soon enough where everyone will be pissed. Because it's all about power and control. It's beyond ridiculous

z@c+
I dont think you are crazy. In fact I think you have some very good points to make. But the way you structure sentences, it is hard to read at times.

You said:
"WIA mentioned that no matter what you do, she's going to find you."

My response: What? A women is not going to find a man no matter what he does. If a man has a random name for his Instagram account, a woman may not find him. If a guys name is John Brown, he can very well name his Instagram maggie47boy for example. No woman is going to find him with such a name. They would have to ask him what his Instagram (or social media is).

You said:
"Women proceeds to search men online. And this can go to work places, everywhere"

My response: I think what you are saying is women will search online to find a man's social media to see his status? Ok if that is what you are saying, I think that is a fair point. But I honestly dont see how that relates one bit to what you said above "jerking each other off". Honestly, you need to explain things more clearer without this strong use or lingo.

You said:
"Am I the crazy GirlsChase member here or am I protecting the delusion that we can control things?"

My response: I read this sentence about 12 times before I understand. I understand up to the words "or am I". No I dont think you are a crazy person. "protecting the delusion that we can control things?"

Ok if anyone else can back me on that line, I would appreciate. I am highly educated, but I think you are doing too much with all these fancy words and statements. I'm going to make a recommendation.

Type like you are talking to Grade -1-7 students. Back in 2019 I bought a program called Hemingway. It is a software that recognizes when text is difficult to read.

It cost $20 and you can use it to copy and paste your posts before sharing and see just how difficult the software rates it. I pasted the line " protecting the delusion that we can control things?" and the reading difficulty is an 8. Meaning it would take someone with some kind of fancy degree to quickly understand what you are saying.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am highly educated, but I think you are doing too much with all these fancy words and statements.

Exactly. I am wasting my time making hyperbole statements on Girlschase.com so that people will fucking listen.

I do. :)

People asking the same questions over and over again. There's Google and there's a search. All the answers are there. Almost a lot of them.

z@c+

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Exactly. I am wasting my time making hyperbole statements on Girlschase.com so that people will fucking listen.

I do. :)

People asking the same questions over and over again. There's Google and there's a search. All the answers are there. Almost a lot of them.

z@c+
Well I am glad you are at aware of what you are doing. I think making hyperbole statements can actually cause people to ignore you. There are studies that using excessive jargon and hyperbole, with the wrong target audience can cause people to avoid conversations with such persons.

@ZacAdam I want you to make a few more posts over the course of a month. You either reply to others or make posts yourself. Watch the posts carefully and see who gets more likes and reactions. And compare your posts to theirs. I guarantee you do this, you will start to see that your posts generally receive less reactions.

In my opinion, it is because some of the things said are difficult to understand. Here are a few research articles on why using lingo and hyperbole is bad:

FrothySolutions

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well I am glad you are at aware of what you are doing. I think making hyperbole statements can actually cause people to ignore you. There are studies that using excessive jargon and hyperbole, with the wrong target audience can cause people to avoid conversations with such persons.

@ZacAdam I want you to make a few more posts over the course of a month. You either reply to others or make posts yourself. Watch the posts carefully and see who gets more likes and reactions. And compare your posts to theirs. I guarantee you do this, you will start to see that your posts generally receive less reactions.

In my opinion, it is because some of the things said are difficult to understand. Here are a few research articles on why using lingo and hyperbole is bad:

It's not the jargon that I don't understand. It's that he seems to jump from topic to topic without any indication that he's stopped talking about the old thing and started talking about a new thing. So it's like, are you still talking about that first thing? Why are we back to talking about buying subscribers?

Definitely a TROLL.

But if you are real,
The knowledge given is more than enough to get you started.

Goodness gracious. How many TROLLS are there in this forum.

z@c+

But if "get me started" means "Go make an Instagram account and post quality evidence of your craft," I don't think that's a start at all. Because I'm specifically looking for the attention of Instagram models. Simply being good at what I do and posting about it might attract people, maybe even lots of people. But not Instagram models. Not necessarily.

Say my passion was... I dunno, drawing. I make comics and concept art and all sorts of stuff. I'll attract whatever the kinds of people are who like that. Instagram models might not be in that wheelhouse.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Good links.

Actually I am interested to read.
You still didn't answer my question though :) Good avoidance. But I will ask it again.

Now.....
this is where everyone will shut the fuck up, because everyone does not have an answer.

Let me rephrase it again. *Drum rolls please*

"If this is where we are, as a society, where we all watching each other, because girls are going to search you up anyway, and everyone is claiming to be morally superior than their fellow human beings. Why are we still walking on eggshells?...... "

z@c+

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's not the jargon that I don't understand. It's that he seems to jump from topic to topic without any indication that he's stopped talking about the old thing and started talking about a new thing. So it's like, are you still talking about that first thing? Why are we back to talking about buying subscribers?
Well said! I think he jumps from topic to topic as well. The replies you get from Zac on this post are nothing. I have seen other posts which are full or jargons. As if everyone on here has a Medical Bachelors & Science Degree with 50 years of experience.

I really think he needs to tone it down as it is difficult to follow the advice, even when ZacAdam has something good to say.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

"If this is where we are, as a society, where we all watching each other, because girls are going to search you up anyway, and everyone is claiming to be morally superior than their fellow human beings. Why are we still walking on eggshells?.... "

You still not answering :)

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

"If this is where we are, as a society, where we all watching each other, because girls are going to search you up anyway, and everyone is claiming to be morally superior than their fellow human beings. Why are we still walking on eggshells?.... "

You still not answering :)
Go to this URL https://hemingwayapp.com/ It is free to use.

Copy and paste your own sentence and see the level of difficulty to read your sentence. The sentence is in red which signifies it is difficult to read. Ernest Hemingway had a very good writing style. Copywriters who make millions of dollars use his tools to write more effectively.

I recommend checking his system out when writing.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm pretty sure that 9 picture thing doesn't work, but your mileage may vary.

Social Media is 2 things, 1) what are you doing now, 2) what did you do before. And a stale profile is something that hasn't been updated in the past 24 hours.

As for networking via DM, the hotter she is, the more likely you're gonna be 1 of 1,000 DMs.

If you online date, social media is a must.

If you don't online date, they're gonna look you up anyway and add you.
which is why i use a fake name :cool:

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
which is why i use a fake name :cool:
Do you simply use a fake name and still have a great profile? Or just use a fake name and a fake profile to view what is happening on social media, message girls, etc? Im just curious how it works for you.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Go to this URL https://hemingwayapp.com/ It is free to use.

Copy and paste your own sentence and see the level of difficulty to read your sentence. The sentence is in red which signifies it is difficult to read. Ernest Hemingway had a very good writing style. Copywriters who make millions of dollars use his tools to write more effectively.

I recommend checking his system out when writing.

Still not answering though :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do you simply use a fake name and still have a great profile? Or just use a fake name and a fake profile to view what is happening on social media, message girls, etc? Im just curious how it works for you.
i use fake name cause women will search you, if doing any type of game, again guys i don't use instagram for seduction, i use it for fashion following (magic fox the dude i dress like) and for dogs, martial arts etc... follow my hobbies/fashion/fitness influencers, not for seduction, is not worth for me seduction wise...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you online date, social media is a must.

Respectfully disagree. It may slightly reduce conversion rates but still very much workable (for now)

As for networking via DM, the hotter she is, the more likely you're gonna be 1 of 1,000 DMs.

Agreed. Rather than cold DMs I would opt for the share cool stories and encourage inbound DM's. This worked quite well back in my teenage years of snapchat and short stint with Instagram. I also found unique responses to other people's stories was well received too.

Again as mentioned before for most regular guys Instagram is more extended social circle game to be done effectively. Based on what I've seen at least.

If you don't online date, they're gonna look you up anyway and add you.

True but depending on the girl and your frame - the fact they can't find you can spike up attraction.

I've had a lot of fun with this and when girls have explicitly said I can't find you I joke and say add me on Linkedin lol.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'd say David Bond (as hated as he is) is on the cutting edge of social media/online dating/the new normal.

He breaks down his basic 3rd world harem process - he's running ads on IG, somewhat of a lifestyle game, he's funding all the adventures. (so guys that got problems paying for meals, drinks, etc - it's not for you)

It's a very different way of running IG game, but hardly anyone is doing it.

WIA

JollyRoger

Space Monkey
space monkey
While I can't say for sure that my social media presence has brought me leads I'm pretty sure it's helped me close. Not the main contributing factor but that extra little push that was needed.

I'm an artists so my social media shows off my unique skill and talent and grounds me as well. Perhaps one day it will lead to fame and fortune but until then it's a nice extra thing to sway things in my favour.

Most importantly I post things that I would normally be doing anyway, it's an insight into my day to day world.

>