Resident  Anyone in Brisbane/QLD (Australia)?

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
In a few weeks/months I'm moving to QLD - most likely Brisbane. Anyone else live there, or have lived there in the past? Down to grab a beer/hangout/hit on chicks/be bros.
-Andy

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sweet man. Might be a few months before I arrive, but I'll shoot you a message and see if you're up for a beer (my shout).

On another note - are there any particular areas that are best for hitting on girls? I plan on living fairly close to the CBD area but am open to living elsewhere if there are better areas.

Motivs

Rookie
Rookie
Hey man, been a while since you posted, did you end up moving to Brisvegas? I'd be down to catch up. The city is good ;)

Baggio10

Rookie
Rookie
Hey mate, keen to team up and game in Brisbane if you’re up for it? Cheers 0432544828

Baggio10

Rookie
Rookie
Sweet man. Might be a few months before I arrive, but I'll shoot you a message and see if you're up for a beer (my shout).

On another note - are there any particular areas that are best for hitting on girls? I plan on living fairly close to the CBD area but am open to living elsewhere if there are better area
In a few weeks/months I'm moving to QLD - most likely Brisbane. Anyone else live there, or have lived there in the past? Down to grab a beer/hangout/hit on chicks/be bros.
-Andy
I’d be keen to hit up a few bars. Just text me 0432544828. Cheers

>