anyone microdosing psychedelics?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
this seems to becoming more and more popular. some people even compare it to the limitless pill. luckily i live in an area witha lot of hippies so i already found some and i’m gonna start tomorrow. if anyone is interested i’ll start a journal on it. i’ve been pretty apathetic my whole life. i’ve tried everything. i’ve had two model tier girlfriends at the same time and that didn’t help. i’ve also tried different types of therapy for trauma which didn’t help. i know a lot of guys think getting good with girls will fix everything. in my experience it didn’t.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm interested to hear how it goes for you, especially if it's mushrooms or lsd.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
mushrooms. i’m getting 3.5 grams and going to do .3 5 days a week. so that should last a couple weeks. i’m really excited.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
an update. i started microdosing today. it took me two full days to find some psychedelics. won’t say what i found but here’s a hint not mushrooms. anyway i’m two hours in and feel present. i’ve had a couple thoughts of self destructive behaviors and dismissed them immediately. i started listening to hip hop and just wasn’t feeling it. i’m just in too peaceful a mood. settled on some classical, which is not something i listen to. i’ll update how work went at the end of the day.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
on day three. tomorrow will be an off day. i haven’t had any brain fog or confusion. i haven’t been this clear, focused, and productive in as long as i can remember. it’s like i leveled up in life almost overnight.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm glad it's working out for you. I microdosed once a few years ago, but unfortunately it just made me anxious and paranoid. Guess it depends on the person.

>