Approach Fears (being labelled a predator/pest)

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
I saw a chick today, omg, she was wearing these ultra sexy athleisure leggings. The ass, the gap and her thighs were all terrific. I wanted to approach, we were walking in the same direction, parallel for 30 seconds.

I wanted to direct-genuine compliment her. I felt so hot and horny for her. I wasn't wasn't an outcome I just wanted to compliment her. However, I feared she would think I am a predator.

Which got me thinking about cold approaching. How I have all these fears and considerations flooding my brain before I approach because I think I'll be perceived as a pervert, pest and/or predator.

Do girls really perceive men like that?

Add in the fact that I'm from a black background, my proximity to women becomes more suspicious to them within a certain range.

Can I overcome this and how?

Poli

Space Monkey
space monkey
You can overcome anything you set your mind to. When guys start out we all had those same fears we just overcame them. i suggest meditation to relax your mind and become as present as possible.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For guys new to pickup being labeled a creep,predator or pest is a common concern,but truthfully its bullshit. Girls will call guys creeps just cuz they are either not in the right mood,not attracted to them, or the guy did something that made her feel uncomfortable. But another guy could come right in and approach the girl the same way and recieve a much different reaction. It just so happened to be that she found the guy attractive, the girl was in a better mood, he had good game, and he pushed the right buttons. Girls will rationalize that if you did something that she didnt like such as approaching her and talking to her that your actions were "creepy" when in reality it wasn't your actions or maybe not even you that was creepy,but rather the emotions she felt or the lack of emotions during the approach. Now thats now to say there isn't creepy behavior or guys can never be legitimate creeps. There are creepos in my retail job and I can just feel how it was affecting them. If a girl is not into you and is not interested in talking to you then dont push it. It will be bad for both you and her. You should at least respect that girls have the right to turn you down and not show interest in you. You shouldn't think about whether this girl will find you creepy for approaching her and think of you as a predator. You should put your wants ahead of hers first and what you want is to talk to that bad bitch and see if she wants to meet up later so you can move things towards sex. Her want at the present moment might be that she wants to just go to her destination wherever she is going safely and without distractions but are you really gonna prioritize that over the chance to bend her over and fuck her? No! So don't worry about whether girls will think of you as a predator because you're not a predator for wanting to talk to cute girls. You can even be a proficient pick up artist and fuck a lot of bitches like the authors at girlschase and still be called a creep. Obviously it has no merit because this "creep" has the ability to fuck a lot of bitches with their pickup skills and process. Also sometimes there are just some weird bitches who don't like to socialize at all with people so approaching them on the street will always get some rejection.
I'm not black so I can't chime in much on that but there are black guys on girlschase who do pretty well with women so it can definetly be done. There are stereotypes against blacks unfortunately so you have to deal with that but I would say just try to have relaxed body language,smile in an attractive way and show the girl that you are not a threat to her wellbeing and you're a friendly human being. I hope this helps.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Poli said:
You can overcome anything you set your mind to. When guys start out we all had those same fears we just overcame them. i suggest meditation to relax your mind and become as present as possible.

Thanks.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ben22 said:
For guys new to pickup being labeled a creep,predator or pest is a common concern,but truthfully its bullshit. Girls will call guys creeps just cuz they are either not in the right mood,not attracted to them, or the guy did something that made her feel uncomfortable. But another guy could come right in and approach the girl the same way and recieve a much different reaction. It just so happened to be that she found the guy attractive, the girl was in a better mood, he had good game, and he pushed the right buttons. Girls will rationalize that if you did something that she didnt like such as approaching her and talking to her that your actions were "creepy" when in reality it wasn't your actions or maybe not even you that was creepy,but rather the emotions she felt or the lack of emotions during the approach. Now thats now to say there isn't creepy behavior or guys can never be legitimate creeps. There are creepos in my retail job and I can just feel how it was affecting them. If a girl is not into you and is not interested in talking to you then dont push it. It will be bad for both you and her. You should at least respect that girls have the right to turn you down and not show interest in you. You shouldn't think about whether this girl will find you creepy for approaching her and think of you as a predator. You should put your wants ahead of hers first and what you want is to talk to that bad bitch and see if she wants to meet up later so you can move things towards sex. Her want at the present moment might be that she wants to just go to her destination wherever she is going safely and without distractions but are you really gonna prioritize that over the chance to bend her over and fuck her? No! So don't worry about whether girls will think of you as a predator because you're not a predator for wanting to talk to cute girls. You can even be a proficient pick up artist and fuck a lot of bitches like the authors at girlschase and still be called a creep. Obviously it has no merit because this "creep" has the ability to fuck a lot of bitches with their pickup skills and process. Also sometimes there are just some weird bitches who don't like to socialize at all with people so approaching them on the street will always get some rejection.
I'm not black so I can't chime in much on that but there are black guys on girlschase who do pretty well with women so it can definetly be done. There are stereotypes against blacks unfortunately so you have to deal with that but I would say just try to have relaxed body language,smile in an attractive way and show the girl that you are not a threat to her wellbeing and you're a friendly human being. I hope this helps.

Helpful, thank you.

>