Approach invitations, quickly and bluntly rejected?

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys, I've just read People that take sexual risks are cool by @Chase and I feel like a dick posting this, it's motivated me to keep approaching multiple times. I'm still posting this because I think there's a sticking point I can't get past. I've included field report examples in a second post below.

I need some help figuring out what's going wrong. I'm having similar issues to @momo93 in night game that I'm getting signs of interest and approach invitations but as soon as I talk or try and dance with them they look at me like I've just kicked their gran.
Momos post

I've noticed they come back and stand near me again or give another approach invitation later, but again I get shot down when I try. I've started to assume they're looking for attention so I don't approach them again and wait for a clear sign, but this clearly isn't working.

After this happening repeatedly I'm second guessing approach invitations and when girls pop up next to me. I know I need to approach and lead but I'm collecting negative momentum and I feel like a failure.

I have a similar limiting belief to @Beam about being recognised. Beams post that these girls will see me being rejected week in, week out and leaving on my own giving me negative preselection.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Warrior

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you to anyone who's read this post, I've included some examples of my sets below:

Field report examples
1. Two girls danced next to me and my wing, I made eye contact with one and gave her a smile. She smiled back warmly, I put my hand out and invited her to dance and she blanked me. I wasn't bothered and turned back to my wing. She danced closer to me and bumped into me before pushing her back and ass against me. I touched her arm and she blanked me and walked off. She done the exact same thing the following week

2. Near the bar a girl bumped into me, I looked, we made eye contact and exchanged a smile. She played with her hair and looked down before looking back at me smiling. I said hi and asked her how her night was going. She looked disgusted, very bluntly said she was out with her friends and walked away

Later at the bar she looked at me the same way again, it was the exact same moment but I didn't talk to her. A girl I'm friends with noticed and told me she's clearly interested in me and encouraged me to talk to her, I told her I tried earlier and that she looked at me like I kicked her gran. I've been blown out rather harshly going back up to girls in this exact situation before that I avoid it.

3. I was hanging with my wing and a group of girls stood next to us. One of them kept checking me out and we made eye contact. She smiled and edged away from her group turning her body away from them and towards me. I walked over and said hi, she shook her head at me, looked at me like I called her fat, shooed me away while looking away in disgust. If that wasn't bad enough her friends got involved and told me to leave her alone. It escalated quickly.

She popped back up next to me on the dancefloor with her friends later on in the night but I didn't want that experience again. It's a harsh rejection being told to "fuck off".

Thanks in advance for any help and advice

Warrior

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@weekendwarrior, the dance floor in a night club possibly the hardest field to practice seduction.

Girls are encouraged to show off, put out a lot of attraction signals (many of them misleading) and misbehave.
It’s important to remember than on the dance floor you’re playing the game on HARD mode.

I’m not a dance floor guy, maybe @Skills can better help with this but the usual advice is focus on getting girls out of the dance floor, not on it.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi guys, I've just read People that take sexual risks are cool by @Chase and I feel like a dick posting this, it's motivated me to keep approaching multiple times. I'm still posting this because I think there's a sticking point I can't get past. I've included field report examples in a second post below.

I need some help figuring out what's going wrong. I'm having similar issues to @momo93 in night game that I'm getting signs of interest and approach invitations but as soon as I talk or try and dance with them they look at me like I've just kicked their gran.
Momos post

I've noticed they come back and stand near me again or give another approach invitation later, but again I get shot down when I try. I've started to assume they're looking for attention so I don't approach them again and wait for a clear sign, but this clearly isn't working.

After this happening repeatedly I'm second guessing approach invitations and when girls pop up next to me. I know I need to approach and lead but I'm collecting negative momentum and I feel like a failure.

I have a similar limiting belief to @Beam about being recognised. Beams post that these girls will see me being rejected week in, week out and leaving on my own giving me negative preselection.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Warri

Thank you to anyone who's read this post, I've included some examples of my sets below:

Field report examples
1. Two girls danced next to me and my wing, I made eye contact with one and gave her a smile. She smiled back warmly, I put my hand out and invited her to dance and she blanked me. I wasn't bothered and turned back to my wing. She danced closer to me and bumped into me before pushing her back and ass against me. I touched her arm and she blanked me and walked off. She done the exact same thing the following week

2. Near the bar a girl bumped into me, I looked, we made eye contact and exchanged a smile. She played with her hair and looked down before looking back at me smiling. I said hi and asked her how her night was going. She looked disgusted, very bluntly said she was out with her friends and walked away

Later at the bar she looked at me the same way again, it was the exact same moment but I didn't talk to her. A girl I'm friends with noticed and told me she's clearly interested in me and encouraged me to talk to her, I told her I tried earlier and that she looked at me like I kicked her gran. I've been blown out rather harshly going back up to girls in this exact situation before that I avoid it.

3. I was hanging with my wing and a group of girls stood next to us. One of them kept checking me out and we made eye contact. She smiled and edged away from her group turning her body away from them and towards me. I walked over and said hi, she shook her head at me, looked at me like I called her fat, shooed me away while looking away in disgust. If that wasn't bad enough her friends got involved and told me to leave her alone. It escalated quickly.

She popped back up next to me on the dancefloor with her friends later on in the night but I didn't want that experience again. It's a harsh rejection being told to "fuck off".

Thanks in advance for any help and advice

Warrior
1.- just dance don't touch them, don't put your hand out inviting them to dance, just go up and dance...
2.- when the girls bump into you, you can do the fighting stance opener / if the girls is looking at you a good opener is "how you are going to look at me like that and not say hi, or how you are going to look at me like that and no introduce yourself i am weekendwarrior.... Then you can go with how is your night going...

3.- it seems you are misreading ais, or creeping women out, is hard to know what is going on... Again as i told beam if thing go bad in one place bounce to another place or antoher part of the club, or go to bigger more crowded clubs, those things happen at times.. (i am working on an ai post cause it seems is an issue for many people, and i am tired of fighting off the board about the whole, thing, you don't need ais btw, it is just a tool)

4.- dance floors are hard to go in doing regular game, you got a go in dancing, or just game on the bar or places off the dance floor...

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks @uriel it definitely feels like I'm gaming on hard mode! Determined to improve!

Thanks @Skills I love the openers I'll try them this weekend!

For example 1, I was just dancing near them for a couple songs, we made eye contact a few times and picked up a few signs of interest, I knew there wasn't long left of the night and I thought I had to make a move. She started dancing right next to me and bumping into me on the last song of the night and then blanked me when I tried to open her when the music stopped.

The same two girls have popped up dancing right next me on 3 different nights now. I assumed it was a sign of interest but I don't know how to open them, very conscious attraction has a shelf life! Probably a lost cause now.

I know I don't need ais but I'd hope it's less chance of a bad blow out, the club is very small with just one room. It's not big enough to bounce about much, you've got the bar and a tiny dancefloor, a harsh rejection won't be good for social proof!

Warrior

>