Approaching girls which move around clubs/venues

quiteastory

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask if you're doing this? Maybe there are some articles/threads on this board saying about this? I looked a lot for info on this subject, but couldn't find much.

I have good seduction skills & looks, but struggle with girls moving around. I know they're sub-optimal to approach, but sometimes they're the only ones you can talk to, and I want to maximize my game.

Thanks for the info!

quiteastory

Space Monkey
space monkey
Stop them
That is quite obvious :p What I struggle with here is keeping the interaction going. Yes, I can stop her, but talking to a girl passing by just feels random and out of context, I have a feeling it feels GENERIC - it sounds like I'm saying this to every girl. The time window to make things feel right is very short, especially during night game.

"popping out of nowhere to deliver an opener means women have to make a snap judgment on whether or not to reciprocate the attention. It’s just like being forced into a quick decision if a salesperson, beggar, or someone with flyers tries talking to you on the street."

This is what I struggle with. Girls during night move fast, so stopping them by needs to feel right for them to hook in. Ironically, I don't really struggle with that during day game, I have a good, warm vibe quickly makes women very receptive; during night game, women are often in defensive mode, so it's harder to make it work.

>