Approaching girls with headphones at the gym.

tdr_seducer

Rookie
Rookie
Is it worth it? Even if you do approach her, it seems to me that the odds aren't very good. There are plenty of times when I tried saying some situational opener at the gym to a girl near me, but she was wearing headphones so didn't hear me (or pretended to not hear me) and I looked like an idiot afterwards.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Headphones or not, you always gotta get a girl's attention before you start talking. Can be as simple as a nod/hand gesture (if she has headphones, you can gesture her to take them off) + "Hey/hi/hello". Then you deliver your opener.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
And most people wear headphones in the gym, so it doesn't matter at all. I approach girls with headphones, talking on the phone, idc. Remember, you're an important, valuable guy and she is lucky to meet you.

If you're talking on the phone and somebody comes up to you and says "Hey, you want $10,000?" or a hot girl comes over and says "Hey, can I suck your dick?", do you tell them "Buzz off, I'm talking on the phone"?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Remember, you're an important, valuable guy and she is lucky to meet you.
3 weeks ago some chick acted haughty and a bit too disrespectful. So I looked deadpan at her and called her a moron, then I simply continued talking with my buddy next to her, zero fucks given.

If only these girls could read my mind and understand that this was theeeir lucky day 😂

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And most people wear headphones in the gym, so it doesn't matter at all. I approach girls with headphones, talking on the phone, idc. Remember, you're an important, valuable guy and she is lucky to meet you.

If you're talking on the phone and somebody comes up to you and says "Hey, you want $10,000?" or a hot girl comes over and says "Hey, can I suck your dick?", do you tell them "Buzz off, I'm talking on the phone"?
What about headphones on the street? Sad to say I’ve always treated that as a non-starter and continued on my way.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
What about headphones on the street? Sad to say I’ve always treated that as a non-starter and continued on my way.
Most or atleast alot of girls wear headphones on the street. I just wave my hand in front of their face if they are walking next to me while repeating myself.

>