Tournament  April 2019 Snatch Tournament

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I thought this was a fun way to keep track of progress, and no one else has been starting them so welcome to the April 2019 edition of the snatch tournament. heres the rules and guidelines:

approach: 1
number: 3
date: 5
insta-date: 7
kiss: 10
foreplay without oral: 15
oral: 25
sex: 100
threesome: 250
foursome: 375
fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]

if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

if you approach ten girls and plow one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

points don't stack. you only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. so remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. you may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged).

also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
6 approaches: 6 points
1 lay: 100 points (Tinder)

Total: 106 points

Had two lays last weekend (one was first Tinder lay, other was social circle), but it was March so can't count them. Really want to get good at nightgame as well as daygame now that the weather is nicer and get my firsts cold approach pulls. I'm hoping that having two girls that I see for sex regularly won't demotivate me too much. Man I'm excited about this game shit though. Now that I've been out a few times, approach anxiety isn't so bad and I get excited when I see good opportunities.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In a total slump right now, so fuck it, let's do it.

Approaches: 8
Numbers: 1
Kiss: 1

8 + 3 + 5 = 16

Hue

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1 lay (see LR earlier this week) + 1 kiss

Total = 110

rockstar, not tryna be a whistleblower or anything but LR's require a written report. Seems like youre just joining though and this is all just to support your overall growth, so welcome.

BigS

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
BigS said:
rockstar, not tryna be a whistleblower or anything but LR's require a written report. Seems like youre just joining though and this is all just to support your overall growth, so welcome.
BigS

Yeah, I noticed that in the rules. I'm honestly nervous posting LR's on a public forum even though I know the chances of me or a girl being identified are extremely small. I wrote up a short one for a recent lay that I posted in a private group and may also repost here.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did my math wrong, also forgot 2 approaches and a number from Tinder.

Approaches: 10
Numbers: 2

10 + 6 + 10 = 26.

rockstar,
I'm honestly nervous posting LR's on a public forum even though I know the chances of me or a girl being identified are extremely small.

Yea, I've had my share of paranoia from posting as much as I have on the forums. I still make a conscious effort to change all the names of the girls / guys involved from my reports both for the personal safety of anonymity, and out of respect to the girl. Pseudonames. Locations become [bar] or [university] or [state].

So I wouldn't feel too nervous about it by simply writing "Freckles who I met at [bar] while in [city]" instead of "Sarah Williams who I met at the 40:40 club while in NYC". Takes two seconds as a safety procaution. I've also shown a few friends GC (though they don't take it seriously or revisit the site after the time I've shown them), but they didn't even care to explore the Forum tab - and certainly not attempt to identify anyone from a username.

So yea, the chance is extremely small. If you're prone to winning lotteries after you've been struck by lightning, I would probably play it safe too though ;P

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1 approach + 1 insta-date: 8

110 + 8 = 118

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
5 approaches + 1 number = 8

118 + 8 = 126

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1 approach + 1 number + 1 lay = 104

104 + 126 = 230

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 8
Number: 1

26 + 11 = 37

Weak as fuck.

My new job has been holding me super late because I just started there. This weekend could have been a lot different. Don't keep me out the count though, I'll be on the other side of the planet by the end of the month and exploring another continent (;

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
Did my math wrong, also forgot 2 approaches and a number from Tinder.

Ooh, forgot about Tinder numbers. Have two of those this month.

9 approaches (8 night + 1 street): 9 points
4 numbers (2 tinder + 1 night + first daygame street stop number!): 12 points

106 + (9 + 12 = 21) = 127

Have two Tinder dates planned for tomorrow. One boba tea date then one straight to my place that had to reschedule from tonight. Hmm...was planning on making the first one a short informational date and not pulling, but she just sent me a very suggestive text as I was writing this... haha.

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1 number -> date: +2 points
1 kiss: 10 points

127 + 12 = 139

What exactly counts as foreplay without oral? Is this fingering or?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 5

15 + 37 = 52

Soon.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
3 approaches, 1 number, 1 kiss = 1 + 3 + 10 = 13

330 + 13 = 343