Are looks really so unimportant?

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ si

Listen, I never had blatant IOIs too, or at least not that I can't recognize, but I fuck girls just fine. I get what you are saying because it seems like they are so lucky but a) you don't need it to fuck girls b) chances are you're bad at reading signs too.

At this point we've given every rational reason to convince you of the contrary, and now you'll have to make a choice: either throw everything the we've said out of the window and continue to think like you do and accept the results you have, or try to chance your mind and see if you can get different results.

P.S. I know a beautiful Hardvard-intelectual type who drools over guys with bodies like the one I've linked to. She also has been a relationship with a scrawny guy with a beer gut for several years.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
razir110 said:
Man you've received like 50 reasons on why you should just cold approach and a bunch of advice on how to look better. All I read from you is that your not their type bla bla.

I don't want to be harsh on you, but you seem to come here searching for validation of your self-inflicted negativity.

You are being a victim right now. Go back to my reply and re-read it...

I think that you're right. Cold approach is better than everything else. But where would I find the kind of women that I am into?

Michal said:
I will add one more thing to the discussion. Women are very atuned to emotions, feeleings and vibes. Emotions are an energy. There are different levels of that, I found this about 2 years ago as reference from someone, not sure from whom really:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHIgOGuUIAANBEm.jpg
DHIgOGuUIAANBEm.jpg

You can google different frequencies and emotions for more info.
I am a fairly sensitive guy so I can tell easily based on the energy of the person they exude and that there is some truth to that cone in the picture above.

You will never hear this in real life because guys just take everything at face value. It is always "get more money, get buff, get a car, get a house, buy these clothes, lift this much, score this many goals in a match, have this amount of followers". To some extent, you should do these, you need to a place to live, you should lift weights because it has trendemous effects on your psyche and body and nowadays, we men, do not have that many opportunities to do purely physical stuff and get in touch with our physical side in general.

How does this tie to looks?
Think about the difference of the energy you put out when you feel like million bucks. You probably just did something that had a great impact on the world. Like your actions can influence your surroundings. You will have that good posture and head held high naturally. That is the looks part that women like. Same with confidence. Women do not give a shit about confidence itself. But it is a sign of success, sign that what you do in life actually brings back rewards.

And yes, you can influence a lot of that but not by focusing on alternating the atoms in your body to have different interactions with each other and different frequency.
But by stuff like deciding what you want to achieve in your life and going after it. Once you have it, you will walk with purpose, you will naturally waste less time, be more efficient etc.
Btw. changing your vibe takes time. There are definitely things that will make the change happen faster but the instruments of that are different for each one of us. For me, it was getting a driver's licence, finishing master's degree in university and then getting a job. Looking back, probably because I lived the life that my parents designed for me. But even after getting the job, my male friends kept saying I am much more confident. And if they notice, women notice too. So you should strive toward being in control of your life really. To go after something that you want or feel that you need. You cannot fulfill the needs of someone else if you did not fulfill yours yet. You can temporarily, but not in a long term really.

And one last argument to all the looks stuff.. look at Christian Bale. Look at all his different transformations. Same guy, but with different look, he just comes across as a completely different guy. Just to let you know that you have control over all this, except for how wide apart your eyes are and stuff like that.
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/20 ... &strip=all
pri_59783487-e1510847362144.jpg

http://www.stylisheve.com/wp-content/up ... 013_01.jpg
Bale-Goes-Bald-for-2013_01.jpg

https://images.tmz.com/2017/09/06/0906- ... etty-7.jpg
0906-christian-bale-current-getty-7.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10 ... 073262.jpg
454C76EE00000578-4978064-image-a-17_1507907073262.jpg

https://1gr.cz/fotky/bulvar/15/081/org/ ... 074871.jpg
SAT5d1753_profimedia_0137074871.jpg

https://www.mensjournal.com/wp-content/ ... bale-2.jpg
christian-bale-2.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/61/b7 ... 7b2544.jpg
a361b728778ea2054fb44399627b2544.jpg

Thanks for that message. That's a really interesting cone. I'm going to look at what my life view is on certain days and work backwards.

Well I do have good posture because of my special mobility routine. And, as mentioned, I am in shape. I'm due to start a very high status job soon. But none of those looks that you posted except for the last one are accessible to me because I'm bald.

It seems like the best thing for me to do is to try cold approach and ignore the fact that I don't seem to get approach invitations. Is that the way to go?

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Big Daddy said:
If you're benching 225+ lb for sets of 5, you're already "hot" for 99% of girls, probably excluding those who are into bodybuilding. It's a nice surprise when she touches your body or you take off your shirt.
Not sure about benching but here are my latest numbers, am I "hot"? :-D

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Marty,

It's hard to say! If you try to predict your max while doing sets of more than 5 reps it starts to skew the results. It's also hard to progressive while doing high reps. Is there any reason behind doing sets of 20? (And also not doing free weights?)

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Big Daddy

I chose to do this new thing called eGym because it tells you exactly what you need to do. That is what I need, as I am not an enthusiastic workout person. In the past when I have joined a gym I have sort of wandered around not really knowing what to try in the weights area, and ended up just doing a lot of cardio.

This system makes you do 2 sets of 8 exercises, measures everything and tracks your progress. It also adjusts the seat and the weight for you when you log in so there is no wasted time. Basically you can do the 2 circuits in 30 minutes and get out of there. You only get 50 seconds rest time between each set. It's actually what motivated me to join this gym, and I keep going back several times a week, it really works for me.

At the beginning a trainer helps you set it up. I don't know whether she wanted me to do 20 reps or whether the system automatically allocated that to me based on my strength measurement. But I have to say it is about right, after 20 reps I am worn out and ready to move onto the next thing. I don't think I could do 21!

I think it measures your max strength and sets the bar at 40%-50% of that for the 20 reps. Every 6 workouts it switches to negative training and you do that for only 15 reps.

The computer has asked me to remeasure my max strength twice since I jointed, and each time it has gone up on all the stations.

So I have no idea whether there is any reason behind doing 20 reps, as far as I am concerned I am the least knowledgeable party among myself, the lady who set it up, and the computer.

-Marty

>