'Are you nervous?' how do you respond if she says it after you lose erection during BJ?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wasn't feeling nervous. well I guess not more nervous than w/ girls in usual. But mainly real reason is hard to stay hard w/o the iron grip of my fist and BJ seemed great but much looser / colder and even during jerking myself off I still lose it a few times in between hard fapping

What should you say back? 'no let's have a snack break' could sound disrespectful no? But it is basically the info I am trying to convey that I would need a break to regain erection

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Why don't you either teach her how you'd like her to do it or just help her while she's doing it?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I wasn't feeling nervous. well I guess not more nervous than w/ girls in usual. But mainly real reason is hard to stay hard w/o the iron grip of my fist and BJ seemed great but much looser / colder and even during jerking myself off I still lose it a few times in between hard fapping

What should you say back? 'no let's have a snack break' could sound disrespectful no? But it is basically the info I am trying to convey that I would need a break to regain erection

Stop/reduce fapping then, you're just training your dick to enjoy the iron grip rather than a woman's soft lips.

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why don't you either teach her how you'd like her to do it or just help her while she's doing it?

Ah. Because I don't know what is wrong if anything. Mouth is on dick, its moving, I don't know what to tell her.

And even one time when I got a BJ which I think should have felt great (she put it in deep, played w/ balls, it looked great visually) I still lost erection mid way and didn't know what to say

So I'm just trying to figure out what to say in this situation

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Stop/reduce fapping then, you're just training your dick to enjoy the iron grip rather than a woman's soft lips.

So I've tried like 1 week no fap, still lost erection when in a mouth. So in case it happens again, what would you say in that moment?
Not asking about the erection problem, just asking what to say/do once its too late

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe you're not really into BJs?

Have you enjoyed them from others before is it particular with this girl?

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So I've tried like 1 week no fap, still lost erection when in a mouth. So in case it happens again, what would you say in that moment?
Not asking about the erection problem, just asking what to say/do once its too late

Go for longer than that.

But mostly this is in your head. You need to learn to enjoy the sensations and get/stay turned on by the visuals.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1) sleep more
2) stop doing drugs
3) less drinking and no smoking
4) workout more both lifting and cardio
5) no fap
6) find a girl you actually care about being with

If after all that you still have a problem, take ED or see your doctor.

>