LR-  Art and Head.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
As It Began...

Sunday, was the day of a large and renowned art fair that takes place in my city. As a lover of art and beauty this is an event I treat myself to yearly.

I arrive and peruse the art. While doing so I notice many cute girls, some who I find hovering near me and two who briefly trailed me as I made way through the various gallery stalls.

I had no intention of picking up mind you. I'm on a bit of a hiatus atm, while I upgrade my lifestyle. And outside of that I've mostly been an online guy. Approaching is something I usually have to set out to do or I pick off opportune moments when they present themselves.

Today would present one such moment.

As I'm taking in the art in one stall, after arriving at the venue not ten minutes before, I see a cute young lightskin. Possibly half black, possibly middle eastern, hovering in my vicinity.

My gut tells me she's interested, so naturally I test her interest with a ping.
I move to take a gander at a sculpture near her and then over my shoulder I compliment her outfit. She thanks me and seems interested, so I test her interest further by asking about her experience at the fair.

She's enthusiastic in her reply.

I ask her her name. She gives it and I give her mine.

She's all smiles and shiny eyes.

One more test of investment - I start moving to another art piece as I inquire further about who she is and what she's doing. She follows me.
Good.

The next hour or so consists of me bantering with her and deep diving while sharing my love for art.

I increase the sexual tone of the conversation by weaving in and out of subjects about human bodies, nakedness, the five senses and their relation to our experiences of pleasure.

Something I do now, and which I will probably canonize into a proper gambit, is to ask women what their favorite of the five senses is. Which one they would miss the most if they lost it. And which of them they experience most pleasurably.
I then go on to explain that I experience mine quite intensely with particularly striking aesthetic experiences, being near orgasmic to me (this is true). But how touch is one I would miss the most. How intense the experience of good touch is and how I feel as though I can taste and see with my fingertips alone.
This usually leads to me touching them and them interjecting that they love to be touched and how much the sensation of touch is important to them. Never fails!

I did this with her as we cruised, and also interjected about my side-gig as a nude life-model.
This leads to talks about sexuality, skin, nudity and openness and how normal and beautiful these things are.

Every now and again she runs into fellow university students (they're all there on assignment) and I make sure to keep busy looking at art, but near enough that she knows where to find me. She always returns.

I Pull

At one point she starts disappearing behind tucked away areas of the venue telling me how she likes to find hidden and off-limits places.

This is an escalation window.

Together we start opening up side doors to staff storage rooms etc. She mentions she's hungry.

My mind flags these to me as glaring escalation windows. She's asking me to pull.

I get the message and suggest we leave the venue after I get myself a bottle of water.
This posh ass place only had sparkling water, so she offers me hers from the bottle.

We leave, and I suggest we make an adventure of our own in the big park the event is hosted in.
We walk around and continue our chat.

It's a mix of me talking about sensual and aesthetic topics, simple topics about her family, travels, what she likes and deep chats about male and female dynamics. I school her with insights into men and women and sex (she is 19, I 30, so there's a bit of a daddy/little girl dynamic building), alongside some light teasing and inane chat.

I have her sit on a bench and she talks to me about past relationships. How she hates boys her age. How she likes older men.

She asks me if I've ever been to a strip club. I have, but i tell her they're alright, which leads to me telling her about sex clubs in my city. I mention some of the cooler sex raves I've attended with a younger crowd and better music (think berlin-type, techno kink raves, BDSM, LGBTQyshrthpz+-#, anything goes type shit - lot's of fun).
I tell her how nice and polite the people are at these events and how relaxing and normal it feels to be in there. How immersive and freeing it is to both fuck and dance in a space with other young, sexy, liberated people. She laps onto this and says how she'd love to go (most girls say this when I mention it).

I cut the convo and suggest we keep walking.

Escalation, Brain and Resistance..

Eventually we sit under a secluded tree and we chat shit for a bit.

I ask to see her nails, her jewellery. She shows me her tattoos. We tease eachother, then I go for the kiss.
She's on. Moaning.
I cut it short and she says how unexpected it was.

I suggest we look for a more isolated spot and we do.
She makes suggestions and eventually we find an off limits garden and climb its fence to enter it. She points out a hidden clearing behind some bushes and we go there.

I escalate with kissing, rub her up and down, she takes my dick out of my trousers as I'm rubbing her through her panties, and without resistance I have her naked with her pants and panties at her ankles. Gorgeous.
Without prompting she attempts to deep throat me. Spits on command and with gumption thereafter. Lovely.
I'm bare chested with my pants at my ankles. Ass cheeks out in the broad outdoors. I love this shit.

Here comes the resistance...

I go for her panties. She stops me so I occupy my hands elsewhere. I try about three times to no avail. But she has no issue sucking me off. Cool.

I try to eat her out. She resists that too. Eventually we decide to end things, I try to warm things up again, but it's dead for now and I don't want to force it. We walk and talk positively as we leave the park (about a half hour walk) all the while she mentions how much she loved what we did and mentions how she can feel how wet her panties are etc. etc.

I make sure to keep things cool. I walk her to where she needs to go. Give her my number and call myself.
She hugs but seems hesitant to kiss. We do anyway. I let her go.

When I botch an escalation I usually don't text them after as experience has told me it is a pointless endeavour. But I do it this time as my texting is shit and I'm aiming to master it.

So I send -

Hey {name} today was fun {fire emoji}​
msg me when you get in​
** no response **​

This texting style is nothing like what i would usually send, I'm a lot colder and matter of fact. Please, @Skills, do roast me if I'm doing it wrong...

Reflection...

I'm 98 lays deep now, with probably twice as many botched encounters, and go no where escalations.

I'm starting to get insights into what I'm doing wrong.
In this case I think it was my habit of escalating to quickly and not dialing into the girl and her experience.
While seducing I'm an artist, fully right brained and intuitive, but on upon escalating in sexual first encounters, it's easy for me to enter a mechanical, cold and calculating headspace which tends to get me LMR.
I'll be working on this..

If you guys think it's something else, or have ideas on how I can bust LMR or avoid it entirely, I'm all ears. I think slowing down and teasing her more were especially needed given the fact that we were in an outdoor space. It was easy for her to snap out of a sexually eager headspace, to one of questioning herself and her actions...
Maybe..

-----------

Experiences like this are my reason for gaming. My purpose in seduction. My goal is to get to the point where I can get spontaneous, liberating same day lays in this format with relative consistency.

I've gotten a handjob from a stranger on a long haul flight before, and spontaneously fucked several tinder dates in some amazing places. Spontaneous public sex with anonymous strangers is a strong kink of mine...

I want it consistently though. From cold approach & spontaneous impromptu encounters. This is my reason for learning this shit...

To sluts,

Topcat ;)

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The texting was ok, she will eventually text you... but next time is the first part of the message "that was hot with the 3 fire emojis" or text me when you get home make sure you got home ok(more for clubs, late night dates)...I enjoyed the report good job, something in the escalation went wrong... I would have done a bit more second generation stuff, but it was good...

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
The texting was ok, she will eventually text you... but next time is the first part of the message "that was hot with the 3 fire emojis" or text me when you get home make sure you got home ok(more for clubs, late night dates)...I enjoyed the report good job, something in the escalation went wrong... I would have done a bit more second generation stuff, but it was good...
Thanks bro. Something definitely went wrong during the escalation. But I had fun nonetheless..

More volume, rinse and repeat and I’ll figure it out. Got a couple articles to brush up on…

respect g

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks bro. Something definitely went wrong during the escalation. But I had fun nonetheless..

More volume, rinse and repeat and I’ll figure it out. Got a couple articles to brush up on…

respect g
Could it be the condom? You did not have one?

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Could it be the condom? You did not have one?
about that..
she asked if i had one. and i did, then she gave the obvious shit test “you always just have condoms”

i replied “yes. in my wallet, even with my last girlfriend i carry condoms”

at this point i think i should’ve just pulled one out and start biting it open..

but i didn’t

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
about that..
she asked if i had one. and i did, then she gave the obvious shit test “you always just have condoms”

i replied “yes. in my wallet, even with my last girlfriend i carry condoms”

at this point i think i should’ve just pulled one out and start biting it open..

but i didn’t
Yeah that was a poor answer, and If she ask you if you had one she was down to have sex, so something in the escalation was off physical wise that turn her off, it was not asd but bad mechanics in her eyes in the escalation..

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah that was a poor answer, and If she ask you if you had one she was down to have sex, so something in the escalation was off physical wise that turn her off, it was not asd but bad mechanics in her eyes in the escalation..
Agreed. It was a terrible response. The escalation was just clunky overall..

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Agreed. It was a terrible response. The escalation was just clunky overall..
Topcat we know it was the clunky escalation, but you said she had the pants and panties on the ankle, after you said you are trying to go for the panties, so you wanted the panties completely off due to more flexibility of sexual comfort...that is the confusing part

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Topcat we know it was the clunky escalation, but you said she had the pants and panties on the ankle, after you said you are trying to go for the panties, so you wanted the panties completely off due to more flexibility of sexual comfort...that is the confusing part

Correct, and despite that she wouldn't let me insert my fingers in her, and despite being naked and clearly turned on said she didn't want to have sex. She mentioned she didn't want to fuck, but I've seen this before and usually don't take it seriously. Unless she's adamant. Which in this case she wasn't and clearly showed she wanted to be there. Sometimes it's successful sometimes it isn't. My read is that the switch between who I was before I escalated and what I presented while I escalated were different. Broke her out of the spell perhaps.. The question about condoms was a clear indicator of wanting to fuck. But I just don't think either I nor her were as immersed in the experience as we could've been, during the escalation. My fault, I missed clear signs, I'm pretty sure...

It's happened before.

In a bedroom, after heavy resistance like this I would've backed off completely and changed activities for a bit. Only to re-escalate later. But in this case I felt leaving the seduction location, to walk and talk would've totally crashed things.

What would you have done instead I'm curious?

Yeah I'm not sure bro, I was winging it, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm kinda rusty atm.

I've got alot of work to do.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Correct, and despite that she wouldn't let me insert my fingers in her, and despite being naked and clearly turned on said she didn't want to have sex. She mentioned she didn't want to fuck, but I've seen this before and usually don't take it seriously. Unless she's adamant. Which in this case she wasn't and clearly showed she wanted to be there. Sometimes it's successful sometimes it isn't. My read is that the switch between who I was before I escalated and what I presented while I escalated were different. Broke her out of the spell perhaps.. The question about condoms was a clear indicator of wanting to fuck. But I just don't think either I nor her were as immersed in the experience as we could've been, during the escalation. My fault, I missed clear signs, I'm pretty sure...

It's happened before.

In a bedroom, after heavy resistance like this I would've backed off completely and changed activities for a bit. Only to re-escalate later. But in this case I felt leaving the seduction location, to walk and talk would've totally crashed things.

What would you have done instead I'm curious?

Yeah I'm not sure bro, I was winging it, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm kinda rusty atm.

I've got alot of work to do.
No bro! pay attention to what happened, so you know for next time... here is what we have:

- she wanted to fuck
-she gave you a bj
-she put the pants and panties down
- she ask for a condom
- she had people she knows in the venue

here is the million dollar mistake, is that when you are doing outdoor sex, women put pants and panties down to knee or ankle if they have jeans/pants, then bend over so you can fuck them doggy from behind this is 99.9% of outdoor/alleyway/bathroom sex... bj 50/50 and bend over put pants and panties ankle/knees....

The reason ^ they do that is for easy dress up in case of noise, or someone catching them....

your mistake was that you try to go for taking off past ankle panties and pants fucking up her comfort..... That is what i kept asking and asking so we can get to the bottom of it...

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ahhhh okay. Right, so I should've kept it simple, and been mindful of the fact of easy access/easy cover up. Cool.

Thanks man.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
My reading of this is that in such a delicate situation, and especially if she’s already put her panties down, you want to go for the cock in pussy asap, otherwise the window will close.

Thinking back to a bathroom pull I did at 10:00am in 2016 I did the reverse of what you did here - i sucked nipples, then fingered, then told her to turn around and fucked her straightaway, then finished in her mouth after telling her to turn around again.

Girl was 100% compliant though. Not sure if it was the case here…

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My reading of this is that in such a delicate situation, and especially if she’s already put her panties down, you want to go for the cock in pussy asap, otherwise the window will close.

Thinking back to a bathroom pull I did at 10:00am in 2016 I did the reverse of what you did here - i sucked nipples, then fingered, then told her to turn around and fucked her straightaway, then finished in her mouth after telling her to turn around again.

Girl was 100% compliant though. Not sure if it was the case here
of course she was women don't put pants and panties down to give a bj... he telegraph that he has not done this before, and made her uncomfortable trying to take panties off, and even trying to eat her out..... Most outdoor sex/bathroom and the like are exactly as you described...(minus finishing in her mouth, that was cool but no the norm, specially if you had condom on)

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I agree with both you @Bismarck and @Skills, it really wasn't a delicate situation. Had I just told her to turn around and stopped dilly dallying, I would've got the lay. The tentativeness and weird way of going about it all (trynna eat her out was totally unnecessary on reflection), definitely put her off, and made me seem amateur.

Really what it was is habits applied in the wrong situation. Outdoor sex with my mains and FB's has been alot more drawn out and involved, and I automatically followed that mold instead of one better optimized for an outdoor SDL.

It wont be happening again I can tell you that...

Appreciate the responses.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I agree with both you @Bismarck and @Skills, it really wasn't a delicate situation. Had I just told her to turn around and stopped dilly dallying, I would've got the lay. The tentativeness and weird way of going about it all (trynna eat her out was totally unnecessary on reflection), definitely put her off, and made me seem amateur.

Really what it was is habits applied in the wrong situation. Outdoor sex with my mains and FB's has been alot more drawn out and involved, and I automatically followed that mold instead of one better optimized for an outdoor SDL.

It wont be happening again I can tell you that...

Appreciate the responses.

i lost a bunch of lays outdoor/bathroom sex, my dick (does not want to get hard) i don't even think is nervousness, is that is for me is extremely uncomfortable, i also stop doing car sex cause of that... I like good comfortable enjoyable sex , but a lot of women get off on the excitement/adrenaline/ heat of the moment type stuff and some guys teevester, slazy, cosy, velasco,... Impressive you pulled it off in day game..

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So what would be a better answer - we all need to to get through their tests :cool:
That was before I had the whole picture of the problem and what happened, is the same as any shit test, ignore, agree or amplify or something ridiculous...my style obviously is the ridiculous humor, "I don't want to pay for child support" , and continue plowing, but he answer defensive aka failings shit test, but this was not the main issue, and top cat staying quiet would have worked which is ignoring and continue with plowing, plowing in this case taking out condom put it on

Last edited:
>