"Art" of Sprezzatura

Zen

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think we can all grasp the theoretical concept behind sprezzatura. It is after all the backbone of Chase's philosophy in pickup and essential to being a successful person. From your experiences, what are some practical examples of sprezzatura applied in your daily life? What are some particular actions you take when you're consciously trying to turn on the sprezzatura switch? Feel free to discuss as a collection of different practical applications of sprezzatura will certainly benefit us all!

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zen said:
I think we can all grasp the theoretical concept behind sprezzatura. It is after all the backbone of Chase's philosophy in pickup and essential to being a successful person. From your experiences, what are some practical examples of sprezzatura applied in your daily life? What are some particular actions you take when you're consciously trying to turn on the sprezzatura switch? Feel free to discuss as a collection of different practical applications of sprezzatura will certainly benefit us all!

Hey Zen!

Application of spezzatura... basically it's anything you do to get the most reward for the least amount of effort. I think it helps with mystery too, because some guys I notice who barely put in any effort, get so much in return, weird how that works! For example, a bunch of my friends went out for food and one of my buddies bought for this guy who we don't hang around much, simply because he acts like a King and doesn't go around trying to please anyone.

So if you are texting a girl to meet up, try to text her in an unpredictable manner, and try to text her less than what she is sending to you. She'll automatically be chasing by expending more effort. Another example, when you are out with the girl, ask her deep questions once you get past surface stuff, and let her invest in you. Girls usually LOVE talking so the more invested in you they are, the more they will feel connected and be willing to sleep with you, provided you escalate in the limited windows they set, granted you don't have to sleep with ALL girls just like 99% of them ;). You have to play around with this one, the challenge of spezzatura is figuring out what's the least amount of work you need to do to get what you want. Expend too much and you'll be a jester just like most guys out there. Expend too little, and you won't get anything in return and people won't want much to do with you. Expend the right amount and people will like you enough to want to do things for you and will sometimes bend over backwards to please you. Reread Chase's spezzatura post for further clarification.

Cheers,
Garrett

>