Asian Women!!

oppa

Rookie
Rookie
Hey, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8)

How are you?

so i am really into Asian women, have "dated" literally hundreds!

looking for other guys who share the same love!

let me know?!

thanks

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This post has been in my drafts for a while, so why not release it now?

OK, I wanted to share this somewhere for some time, this may be the right place. Once I heard that you have to travel to Asia to be able to distinguish the really cute Asian girls, in other words, to catch the "yellow fever." That is a from a white guy's perspective. Anyways, I mostly meat tourists from Asia, lately quite a few of them. Speaking of Asia geographically, there is East Asia (Japan, Korea, and China, Taiwan), and Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, this region). Now taking aside the Indian subcontinent.

My experience is that Southeast Asian girls are more receptive to me, but they are less well off to travel to Europe, so I meet less of them. East Asian girls are, however. As last year I got into this meeting women stuff, I've had interactions with quite a few nationalities, but honestly, East Asian girls are the one broader ethnic group I'm completely unable to crack. They speak much worse to nonexistent English compared to their Southeast Asian cousins and even if they do, they flake from the conversation right after I introduce myself. The only group of girls from literally the whole globe. So I have no idea.

oppa, where do you meet your Asian women? Probably I shouldn't frequent websites of this genre, just once in a blue moon, but I just came across a pair of two websites, one dedicated to Russian amateur original content, the other to Asian amateur original content. There was a counter on both sites gathering likes, the Russian one getting 6 times as many likes as the Asian one. I can relate to this, as I haven't traveled to that part of Asia for business, backpacker tourism, its girls, or whatever reason; I haven't caught the yellow fever yet. American Asians on the other hand, are called bananas I heard. Yellow outside, white inside.

oppa

Rookie
Rookie
Well I live in london so it is awesome!

However more specifically universities are great! Or busy shopping malls etc..

And I do plan to go to Asia because we all want more right?! Haha

Where are you from?

>