ask me anything.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
so i’m a student of game. i’ve field tested everything. my first real success came from imitating julien blanc. i have since studied almost everything good and bad and field tested it. i have had tremendous success. now my passion has become to help men become better with women. because generally speaking most men are not.

anyway if you guys have any questions about something in game that you’re not certain about ask and i’ll post a short video on it. for me i remember always hearing about compliance when i was new and not really understanding that concept. if any of you guys have something similar let me know.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's a cool idea! I don't want to personally overwhelm you, but here are a couple of things that come to my mind:

First.

Situations you chicken to - a community topic with contributions by various members

Second.

On a slightly related note currently inactive member nad_bigger opened a topic titled in 5% of situations I do not approach. Maybe I should? in which I lamented later that OK, he doesn't approach 5% of what situations? Then I don't approach 50% of what other situations? Maybe our basis of reference is different. We may define a situation differently. Yeah, that's an idea.

Third.
naturalmikey said:
so i’m a student of game. i’ve field tested everything. my first real success came from imitating julien blanc. i have since studied almost everything good and bad and field tested it. i have had tremendous success. now my passion has become to help men become better with women. because generally speaking most men are not.
I wrote somewhere:
Space said:
Especially it's confusing to find new pickup stuff that resonates with you and doesn't make you feel you are going to become crazy by learning the stuff in depth.
Following all these pickup guys, especially RSD guys, especially Julien Himself, I bet you had moments when you felt like shit personally. But hey! It's part of the journey! It would be interesting if you shared those moments.

How to keep your sanity while learning seduction? (soft question) - related topic by strictlyincreasing

An honest discussion of the YouTube video: A Rant Against The Pickup Community - related topic by me

Fourth.

I've opened this topic a while ago: You know you can get non-flaky numbers in 30 seconds But you have to be creative

Now the 1st post in the topic is just about that: how to get a solid (sometimes solid) number in 30 seconds, but you have to be creative for that. The 2nd post is how to get a number when you have 2 to 3 minutes. With examples by James Marshall.

I wrote:
Space said:
I always find I'm in a situation like these examples by James Marshall where he has 2 to 3 minutes to get the girl's number. Pardon. As both James and me are outside the US, we shouldn't take numbers. In fact we have 2 to 3 minutes to figure out the best communication channel we can agree on with the girl (WhatsApp or whatever). We have 2 to 3 minutes form saying 'hi' to the full interaction. In my experience you simply won't find such a channel with 100% of the girls, especially if the time is limited.
Living in Southern California you may not relate to big city busy life, or the European way where you not only have to ask for a number, but figure out which chat app both you and the girl can agree to use. No one uses texts outside the US, we use various chat apps. App preference varies by the person.

Thanks for your attention! :)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Space said:
It's a cool idea! I don't want to personally overwhelm you, but here are a couple of things that come to my mind:

First.

Situations you chicken to - a community topic with contributions by various members

Second.

On a slightly related note currently inactive member nad_bigger opened a topic titled in 5% of situations I do not approach. Maybe I should? in which I lamented later that OK, he doesn't approach 5% of what situations? Then I don't approach 50% of what other situations? Maybe our basis of reference is different. We may define a situation differently. Yeah, that's an idea.

Third.
naturalmikey said:
I wrote somewhere:
Space said:
Especially it's confusing to find new pickup stuff that resonates with you and doesn't make you feel you are going to become crazy by learning the stuff in depth.
Following all these pickup guys, especially RSD guys, especially Julien Himself, I bet you had moments when you felt like shit personally. But hey! It's part of the journey! It would be interesting if you shared those moments.

How to keep your sanity while learning seduction? (soft question) - related topic by strictlyincreasing

An honest discussion of the YouTube video: A Rant Against The Pickup Community - related topic by me

Fourth.

I've opened this topic a while ago: You know you can get non-flaky numbers in 30 seconds But you have to be creative

Now the 1st post in the topic is just about that: how to get a solid (sometimes solid) number in 30 seconds, but you have to be creative for that. The 2nd post is how to get a number when you have 2 to 3 minutes. With examples by James Marshall.

I wrote:
Space said:
I always find I'm in a situation like these examples by James Marshall where he has 2 to 3 minutes to get the girl's number. Pardon. As both James and me are outside the US, we shouldn't take numbers. In fact we have 2 to 3 minutes to figure out the best communication channel we can agree on with the girl (WhatsApp or whatever). We have 2 to 3 minutes form saying 'hi' to the full interaction. In my experience you simply won't find such a channel with 100% of the girls, especially if the time is limited.
Living in Southern California you may not relate to big city busy life, or the European way where you not only have to ask for a number, but figure out which chat app both you and the girl can agree to use. No one uses texts outside the US, we use various chat apps. App preference varies by the person.

Thanks for your attention! :)

situations you chicken to - the rsd guys who were doing all that crazy flash game were out with wings having fun, doing outrageous shit that works at low probabilities, and filming it for marketing purposes. the key is they were motivated to make money. some guys might find inspiration to open really weird sets, but i don't. i think it just makes things much more dificult than it needs to be. if i was out with a wing gaming every night like owen and julien did i'm sure it would be easy to do that crazy stuff. when you approach all night but the end of the night i'm often feeling very outgoing and social. this is when i start doing the more advanced rsd concepts like merging sets. merging sets is fun and looks cool to people, but it doesn't really get you laid. the key is to start off by approaching. just do it. that's the only fear you have to get over. the only reason to run flash game is because you want to. if you run a lot of it you'll get a lot of blowouts and a lot of really horny girls. i'll get into flashier game i ran when i answer the question about julien.

on the second topic i'll just say start appreciating women's beauty more. just know what you like and allow yourself to be attracted to and turned on by random women. then approach the girls that you're attracted to because you're drawn to it. this should be your day to day life and going out. i don't think you should go out every night and approach every girl and try to get in state. work on being normal in normal situation and talk to strangers. when the stranger is a woman you're attracted to then you run whatever type of game it is that you run be it direct or indirect, so long as it's effective. maybe once a week go out and just approach every cute girl and even ones that aren't. by the end of the night you'll have no problem approaching 100% of sets. the rest of the time don't take things so seriously.

In 2016 I ended up with a copy of juliens drama game. it was a bonus from pimp. holy shit. this is the most evil and effective of all the dark seduction that i've tried. it makes women obsessed with you. what i learned is, i don't really want women obsessed with me. i spent a while prior to that even calling girls dogs, saying "i love you i hate you" and whatever other julien line i could think of. the shit worked remarkably. i used to shout "oy get over here." and girls would come. i was like wow this julien guy is a fucking genius.i couldn't believe it. i also learned from him a lot about subcommunication and body language. he has some of the best body language and facial expressions i've seen. just like super exaggerated. anyway just watching julien infield before going out helps. he really is a master at free association also. his lines are so fire.

anyway here's astory from my month of drama game. this shit destroyed me on an emotional level. julien said don't get caught up in the drama yourself. boy i should've listened.

I had just started sleeping with this gorgeous tall blonde who had just got fake tits. she got them literally like two days before we met and she told me i was the first guy she had fucked since getting them. dope. anyway this chick on tinder had said something like "good looking people are supposed to be together." feeling high and mighty i didn't respond because she was "too shallow." i'm extremely narcistic, it's insane. i think you have to be to be good at pickup. anyway i told the blonde chick about her. i was complaining like "can you believe her." the next night the girl from tinder texts me at 2 am. i go to her house and assumed it was on so i tried to escalate fast. i would never make that mistake today. anyway we don't have sex but she blew me. then we got into an argument and i was like "thanks for the blowjob" and left. i was arguing with girls a lot then. i found if you could have makeup sex the first time having sex it was pretty fucking awesome.

anyway this girl was half white half iranian and had a big butt. she was so sexy. the other girl was traditionaly better looking, but this girl was bad.

i go to the blondes house again the next day. we had sex and then went to the grove. they both lived in west hollywood, actually on the same street. anyway the blonde asked what happened with the superficial girl i said nothing. the whole time i'm messaging the other chick apologizing and she invites me back over. i tell the blonde i'm sick and go fuck the other girl without showering in between.

after leaving the iranian girls house i called the blonde and told her i needed to apologize to her. i told her that i lied when i said i hadn't talked to that girl and i went to her house the night she'd asked. she was like "you went to go fuck her" i'm like "no i didn't fuck her that night" she was just like "okay?" then i'm like i fucked her the next day. she's like "when you left my house because you were sick?" and i'm like yeah. she freaks out so bad and starts yelling and cussing and hangs up on me. she called me back fifteen minutes later to apologize. this shit went on for about the worst month of my life as far as the way i was feeling. but i understood women in a way i could've never done otherwise. once you learn their ticks the game changes. i owe a lot of my success to rsd julien. i've met many people who have seen him live. from what i gather he was, during his prime, by far the best that has ever been.

a lot of numbers flake. but if you're getting them in thirty seconds you should have enough it wouldn't matter right? like if i get fifty numbers do i care if 90% flake? hell no, i've still got five dates. i've seen the videos where guys go out and get however many numbers in however long a period of time. i've never done it, but if that's what you wanna do i think it would work very well.

Where I live is a very popular tourist destination for europeans and australians. so i've got what'sapp on my phone, which seems to be sufficient. quite a few foreign girls have iphones too, which is what pretty much everyone uses in the states. if she has an iphone we can use imessage

don't really know how to make a video on any of those

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mikey-

Thanks for your answer!

My short reaction: See my updated signature!

My long reaction: I could write a wall of text answer to this, I need to do just a very quick research as well. But the time for that isn't now. Yeah, that's basically my eternal issue with this forum. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

naturalmikey said:
don't really know how to make a video on any of those
That's OK.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i have no luck with eastern and northern european women which is a bummer, because they're hot. i've had plenty of dates that went nowhere. i have no idea how to game them. but american, western european, australian, south american... all those girl i do fine with.
Out of curiosity where do Mediterranean European girls fit on your equation? Killing it with them or no luck? Mediterranean Europe especially Greece and Italy are of a separate cultural identity: very traditional but their girls can be quite nice. Different from South American as economically they are much better off. According to some Spain has become even more infected with feminism than Sweden.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i live in los angeles where there are very few italians, greeks, and spaniards. my first girlfriend was italian, but i was 16 and had awful game. i think she mostly liked me because i was from a rich family. since then my experience with mediterranean women has been very little. and the little experience i have is still with american women (of mediterranean descent).

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Now just a quick answer here as well to keep the ball rolling:
naturalmikey said:
i live in los angeles where there are very few italians, greeks, and spaniards. my first girlfriend was italian, but i was 16 and had awful game. i think she mostly liked me because i was from a rich family. since then my experience with mediterranean women has been very little. and the little experience i have is still with american women (of mediterranean descent).
I've heard this saying that a banana is an Asian-American girl: yellow outside, white inside. The same should hold true with all the world's girls you can sample in the US if they are already there for long enough.

You wrote:
naturalmikey said:
i have no luck with eastern and northern european women which is a bummer, because they're hot. i've had plenty of dates that went nowhere. i have no idea how to game them. but american, western european, australian, south american... all those girl i do fine with.
Which is kind of a bummer since you are almost over-educated on seduction. :)

Anyway. I just wanted to ask if it's OK to ask, based on the information you provided ("i was from a rich family") have you considered international travel to the places where your type of women (Northern European and Eastern European) naturally occur in greater numbers not only on holiday and study them in their natural environments? Maybe a little calibration would go a long way.

My second point is as I noticed you are quite high on the red pill such as calling your YouTube channel Red Pill Dating. I'm not American, I only follow the news what's going on but I can imagine this coping strategy is helpful if you lived in this environment. But let's say you wanted to travel to Russia to experience Russian women! That much red pill rhetoric would be absolutely unnecessary and quite possibly even hinder your advances.

I can relate to your lack of success with Northern and Eastern European women as I imagine you don't meet them in great numbers in Southern California as tourists similarly how I don't meet that much British and American women in Continental Europe (OK, quite a few British tourists but they are still alien to me, they are quite different from us: The 3 Principal Types Of Game) but comparing our situation I think you miss out more on Eastern European and Northern European women than me on the British and American ones). :) Northern Europeans are a mixed bag, the Finnish and the Icelandic are the normal ones to me.

You mentioned Blackdragon in the other thread. He may be more toned down on the red pill thing: A Message to Roosh and Heartiste Readers.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
haha you know your shit. the red pill does not apply to eastern european the same way. the red pill refers to women of the anglosphere. eastern european women do want to move up in society. but they will settle and a spot and be more likely to be loyal. they are far more traditional. the downside is they are also not sexually liberated.

but yea, traveling to scandanavia would be so awesome. i've went out with scandanavian girls from tinder, so i know they like the way i look. but i never got anywhere with any of them. todd valentine does a video on the differences in american and european girls. it makes sense. but i really don't care enough. i live by the beach on the west side of los angeles and there are a lot of girls who are my type her. like a whole lot.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
oh and i told an icelandic chick over text she was dead to me as a joke. well she got upset sent me a couple mean texts and blocked me. i say that shit all the time in jest. that's the problem. a lot of my game is push pull. these girls can not handle it. they always think i'm a psycho. but the fucked up thing is, in the states if you want the hottest girls you kinda have to act like a psycho towards them.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
In 2016 I ended up with a copy of juliens drama game. it was a bonus from pimp.
Speaking of Julien's programs, Pimp came out in 2014, Shift in 2015, and TenGame in 2016. As I understand they are supposed to be more evolutionary than building on each other. So if you like his game and wanted to study him in 2016, you should have started at least with Shift or depending on the month you decided to study him and the month TenGame came out, even with that.

I ask because you made me interested. I ignored him so far because I sucked in the negative media campaign and even the negativity against him on Roosh's forum. All in all, he quite remarkably rebranded himself.

Speaking of European vs. American girls and game I hope these RSD guys of European origin (Julien, Max, and Valentino, the latter was too cool to accept RSD's offer to become their instructor and went straight to build his solo career, see Denton's videos in who are the top 10 pickup guys in his opinion) has something of value that's applicable in a European setting. A curious coincidence is that all three guys came from small cow villages of either Switzerland or Austria.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
-naturalmikey

I'm late replying to you across a few threads since summer (you see, I have a complicated relationship to this community to begin with, see my forum bankruptcy and all) but I try my best here to catch up. It's good that you made a topic for yourself, it's easier to have a one-on-one conversation than trying to keep a conversation scattered across topics.

You recommended me some guys to study and their certain products. Namely Swinggcat and Julien to name two I can relate to at some level. Interestingly you recommended earlier products of both these guys. Maybe that's what you personally studied from them, but I'm like, what are the latest products of Swinggcat and Julien? Julien transformed to a lifestyle guru (and got married, btw.) but according to Dating Skills Review his latest pickup product is Tengame. According to its marketing it doesn't necessarily build on his previous material, I can start with that so why not? He also made it after his controversy so it's supposed to show his human, less crazy side to which I can relate to at this point in my life. You also said studying his very controversial materials was kind of a fucked up experience to you. I can skip that. Similarly, Swinggcat's latest product is supposed to be Masculine Polarity from a decade later to his first product you recommend to everyone here. So one of your favorite teachers with a decade more insights and experience compared to where he was at his first product, why not start right there?

pualib.com which you link to is a warez site which is against the rules. I'm not an admin here just to let you know. The Swinggcat material you link to on pualib.com is available on his website as a paid product as well. But again, if someone is to buy a Swinggcat product, my logic tells me it should be his latest, as it is supposed to be the greatest, right?

One other teacher I've asked you about is Brent Smith. You said you've listened to an audiobook from him and that's it. Which one? Maybe it didn't make a big impression on you. I've read the topics about him on nextASF and in the long run he seems like someone I see myself being. Speaking of your other topic of neediness, maybe he has a point to you too? Here's his presentation for a refresh.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As I see your pattern is you sometimes go into a mini relationship then come back. This short clip from Jordan Peterson puts such relationships into an interesting perspective. At least co-habiting. I'm curious what's your view on that.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
To address here your topic I’m the neediest I’ve ever been after breakup as it's easier for me in one topic than scattered through all over the place. I'm not sure I understood the nuances but I have some overarching ideas. First, Brent Smith may apply here as well. Second, and most importantly, you seem like very well versed in pickup materials. But I sincerely hope your highest level of life philosophy comes from sources outside that world. For example many guys, Girls Chase writers and readers alike, appreciate David Deida's book, The Way Of The Superior Man. I'm not saying it should be one's highest life philosophy or he should agree with everything or even anything he says, but at least it's something.

I was familiar with many of Roissy’s sixteen laws from Deida's book. But at least if you can refer to Deida for said laws, you don't have to apologize that an otherwise abhorrent white nationalist can have a good thought or two, instead you can refer to a completely legit person. :)

You mentioned that psychotherapy helped you a lot. That's interesting, too, speaking of higher sources of life philosophy than mere pickup material.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Space said:
To address here your topic I’m the neediest I’ve ever been after breakup as it's easier for me in one topic than scattered through all over the place. I'm not sure I understood the nuances but I have some overarching ideas. First, Brent Smith may apply here as well. Second, and most importantly, you seem like very well versed in pickup materials. But I sincerely hope your highest level of life philosophy comes from sources outside that world. For example many guys, Girls Chase writers and readers alike, appreciate David Deida's book, The Way Of The Superior Man. I'm not saying it should be one's highest life philosophy or he should agree with everything or even anything he says, but at least it's something.
I forgot to add here. You may be interested in this video: A Rant Against The Pickup Community

Space said:
Relevant RSD Nation forum topic. Leo was involved with RSD as far as I understand.
You may just start with the first 3:30 and if you got intrigued you may watch some more of it. The RSD forum added with an open mind. Maybe it's still accessible through the Internet Archive.

>