ATTN Newbies: here is how to improve fast!

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Introducing The Feynman Technique

Ive now been a member of the “seduction community” since 2006 and in that time I have seen a ton of people come and go; many of these guys struggle to learn this stuff at any reasonable pace. Often many of them simply give up and quit.

Learning about seduction can seem quite complex but thankfully there is a tested and true system for learning complex subjects in a decently short time frame.

The Feynman Technique is a method of learning that unleashes your potential and forces you to develop a deep understanding of the subject.

I’m about to show you my modified version of this technique. The Feynman Technique is broken down into a a few basic steps:

1) Deeply study the material that you wish to understand.

My advice is to pick ONE dating coach/expert and learn his philosophy and methods first. Trying to learn different stuff from different experts will confuse you. Its like combining a bunch of different puzzle pieces from different puzzles and trying to assemble them… not going to work.

My personal recommendation is to pick up the “How To Make Girl Chase” ebook from @Chase and go through it. Its a great book for all inexperienced guys that will teach you all the important fundamentals. No matter who you pick, stay with their stuff until you start getting results.

2) Take notes and summaries of all the important concepts.

Go though whatever book or course you end up with and take detailed notes and summaries of each chapter, one chapter at a time!

Then take out a sheet of paper and write down 2 - 4 things from the chapter you wish to work on first and go out and approach women. Really focus on applying these concepts. If you encounter the same problems over and over again (these are called sticking points) write them down.

3) “Teach” the material.

Without looking at your notes or the main material, pretend you are going to teach a seminar and quickly assemble a PowerPoint that briefly covers all the main points and concepts you have learned thus far.

What you will find is that you remember and can explain some concepts very well and have lots of trouble remembering and explaining other concepts. Take note of the things you have trouble teaching. These are the concepts you need to revisit and learn more about. Step three is designed to flesh out which concepts you have started to internalize and which ones you failed to understand thus far.

Continue meeting women, applying what you learn, and writing down sticking points.

4) Simplify the material.

When you deeply understand something, you should be able to teach it in very simple terms.

Revisit the concepts you had trouble “teaching” and ensure you can now not only teach, but reduce each concept down to its bare principals and understand them at a very high level.

If you can’t explain something complex in simple terms, you do not understand it well enough. Revisit the concepts as needed and continue to meet women.

5) Keep a journal on this forum.

Every time you go out and approach come back and write down what happened and post up your sticking points. Getting things down on paper will help you in ways you can’t yet begin to imagine.

Also, as us experienced posters see that you are dedicated to improving, you can likely expect to get lots of help and advice.

Be sure to keep the reports detailed. The more detail we have the more we can help. Also be sure to mention what base material you are learning from so we have some sort of idea of where your head is at.

6) Take the advice and meet more women. Rinse and repeat.

The fastest way to really improve is to have a structured way of learning (the previous steps), help from experienced individuals (posters on this forum) and to continually meet new women.

It never hurts to have a little fun along the way!

Last edited:
>