Resident  Austin, Texas

OnwardsAndUpwards

Space Monkey
space monkey
Looking for a wing in Austin Texas, ideally someone into in tech/business/entrepreneurship if possible.

PM me or comment below if you're interested (even if this thread is like years old by the time you find this).

Last edited:

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man I'll be in Austin through most of July and early August. I'll try and reach back out closer to then to let you know the exact dates and hopefully we can link up

Quiris

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, moved to Austin recently. Mostly day game. Looking for a wingman intermediate or above to go out with and exchange ideas, it's more fun.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Upper intermediate / lower advance here. Live in Houston but in Austin sometimes

Quiris

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Momo93, feel free to message me and we can hang out daytime once you come to town

Quiris

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't think I can message on here, whats ur #?
yes, there should be a way to DM people here. It's about creating a 'conversation' with two participants. Once I figure it out I'll send you my #

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yes, there should be a way to DM people here. It's about creating a 'conversation' with two participants. Once I figure it out I'll send you my #
If I'm not mistaken- rookies can't DM people but "space monkey" and above can.

Quiris

Space Monkey
space monkey
If I'm not mistaken- rookies can't DM people but "space monkey" and above can.
Got it. Then feel free to share your # here if you feel comfortable doing so. Or we can coordinate with OnwardsAndUpwards who has messaged me earlier.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm going to be in Austin for the next few months, would love to meet some guys, talk game, and go daygame.

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys! In Austin now and would love to link up with a wingman for some day and night game. Please feel free to message me

fastbreak10

Rookie
Rookie
Hey anybody still active in Austin in this thread? I just moved to Domain a week ago and am looking to link up w/ anybody trying to go out.

Feel free to send me a text .. 6192137303

Last edited:
>