Online & Apps  Back In Touch

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alright this one's a quickie:

So it's summer now which means that some girls I've been talking to online that live far away are more able to travel (especially with the Covid stuff cooling off where I am and me being able to set my own work schedule now). Thing is I haven't talked to them for a while (some for months) and I'm aware that texting and online game can be pretty different in terms of messaging. So my question is what's the ideal message look like when you're getting back in touch with someone on a dating platform? (Yes, I realize I should try and get their contact on a messaging platform instead but I didn't know to ask for this while I was talking with them)

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Wanderer.o'7 dude! Messaging in this instance is the same whether it's dating app, number, social media or whatever. There's 2 main approaches firstly check out long game. It's an advanced seduction article by colt. It's basically hitting your messages with sexual energy mixed with some normal messages over time. There's examples for different situations which might help you.

The other approach if you haven't done sex talk with them or you feel it'll be uncalibrated to jump in with that kind of thing send a standard check in text, it's platonic ish and social and it's great to touch base if you haven't been in touch for a while.

You can use a just seen this and thought of you message. A hi name I've been busy with some shit hope you've been well. Basically you're contacting her for a reason, taking tbe lead/responsibility for the lack of chat and reengaging the interaction.

Hope this helps dude!

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

>