OR  Bad Decisions, Douchebag Ruins My Night

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I took yesterday off work to finish a deal on a new vehicle. Took today off too, just for the hell of it. Ended up getting into a pretty sticky situation after trying to help some kid out.

Went to the car dealership yesterday around 1 PM. Left about 4:30 PM with a black 2014 Chevy Tahoe LTZ (with the black leather interior). Nicest vehicle I'v'e ever owned. Got a kickass deal on it too.

It's pretty cool how this site teaches you so much more than just how to get laid. The old me would have just let this dude push me around and bent to his will. By the time we were done, I'd got him to come down a couple grand on the price of the vehicle, ended up getting more for my trade-in than what I thought I would, and got them to throw new tires in too (the vehicle has 28k miles on it, so there's probably less than 2 years left on the tires that were on it).

Anyhoo, I scooted off and planned to do Thirsty Thursday to celebrate my new purchase. Thursday is usually a pretty good night to go out, the bar up the road from my house is a hot spot for a lot of the younger crowd around here.

I stopped and grabbed food and a couple other things, so I didn't get up there until about 630 or so. When I got there, a buddy (well, I'd call him more an acquaintance really) of mine named Ryan and his sister Bracey (cool name) who I've never met are in there. His dad just passed earlier this week, so his sister was visiting from Nashville. She's 24, brunette, very tan, about 5'7" or so. Very good-looking chick.

I offer my condolences on the loss of their father, and buy them both a beer. We small talk. Ryan tells her where I work at, and she starts interrogating me on this lol. I mean, she's like:

"What do you do there?"
"Do you know [some guy]? He's our cousin."
"How long have you been there?"
"Do you like it?"

I answer the questions, and then she says to me: "You act like everything I ask you is a trick question!"

Haha... wut? I think the speed of my responses might have been slow, but otherwise I dunno. I know I didn't come off as nervous or anything like that. Maybe this was her trying to set a frame? Like she was trying to make it seem like I was awkward and nervous around her? Huh, weird.

Anyway, she asks me to play shuffleboard with her. I hadn't played it but a couple times before. I accuse her of trying to hustle me, which she thinks is funny.

We go play shuffleboard (just her and I) and she wants to know how old I am. I tell her to guess, and she says 28. I tell her I"m actually 35 and she doesn't believe me. She calls her brother over to confirm haha. He goes and sits back down and she tells me to guess how old she is. She has kind of an older look to her for some reason. I guessed 27 (was really thinking 30) and she says no, she's 24. Then asks me a bunch of stupid questions about why I thought she was 27. I tell her it doesn't really matter.

Then she asks me if I'm single, I say yeah right now I happen to be. I mildly challenge her by asking her why she wanted to know, and if she was trying to feel me out for a relationship already, because we just met. I deliver this in a playful way, of course. She says something like "well I just think it'd be interesting if we hit it off" and then adds "but only if you're lucky, I still haven't decided if I like you yet". I'm not sure if she uses this line with guys often, and what the average response she gets is, but my response is a sarcastic laugh and a "Oh boy..."

The attraction spike was palpable.

So we play a game of shuffleboard and I'm not real into it, and we go back into the main bar area.

There's a younger guy sitting at the bar crying. I'm thinking what in teh fuck? He was here when I walked in, but he was just sitting there by himself drinking a beer. Now he's crying and talking to the bartender. I go over and ask what's going on. The bartender tells me he was with Amber (a girl we know) and she left him. I'm thinking to myself, yeah... so?

I get more info and apparently he is from a town like an hour away, doesn't own a car. He'd met Amber on an online dating site and she went and picked him up so they could hang out, brought him here, then left his ass there and won't return phone calls or texts. Well, that's pretty shitty. He says his phone is either in her car or at her house, so he's stuck here and she has his phone. Not a smart kid, I take it.

Anyway, we're telling him to chill for a while and I guess he's already tried to use the bar phone to call someone to come get him, but wasn't able to get a hold of anybody.

Me and Ryan and a few other guys go in the back to play a round of Golden Tee. We're doing this, and Bracey is back there with us hanging out too. One of the waitresses is getting off work and comes back there to smoke a cig. She's younger, kind of pretty face, short and thin with curly black hair and a lip ring. Never met her before. I turn around after my turn at golf and she's looking at me, but doesn't look away. I don't look away either; it's a staredown haha. After 3-4 seconds, I make a funny face and she laughs. I go sit down and introduce myself.

She says she's new, just started this week. Tells me a few people she's friends with, I'm like "yeah yeah I know them" etcetera. I comment on the lip ring and tell her I don't like kissing girls with them, and she laughs and says "it comes out, ya know", and I tell her a story about a girl with a lip ring that gave me head once. I say I enjoyed it, and then jokingly add that I would rather do that than kiss anyways.

Bracey interjects to cockblock my interaction with lip ring girl. The three of us have a short and very awkward (between the two of them) exchange and I tell lip ring girl to enjoy the rest of her evening and hope to see her around.

Eventually we get done playing golf and go back in the main bar area again. I've been here for a couple hours now, but I'm only on my second beer. Bracey wants me to play another game of shuffleboard. We go in there and we're the only people in there. She is fairly intoxicated and grabs me and sticks her tongue down my throat. I kiss her for a moment and then pull back, looking around to make sure nobody saw this. She's a bit put off by that I think, and even comments "What? You don't want anyone to know!", and I don't address it and just tell her "You're a pretty good kisser" and she turns around to shoot her turn at shuffleboard. I grab her asscheek, and my hand is really low on her ass when I do, so I basically am cupping the cheek with my fingers on her pussy.

She turns around and gives me a pretty solid "fuck me" look.

Now she wants me to help her pick out music on the jukebox. She's commanding about it ("You're gonna help me pick out music") so I act distracted and don't comply. She asks me a couple more times and when the tone recedes from commanding to a amicable request, I finally comply. We go pick out music and she likes that I am into blues, and we seem to be hitting it off more and more by the minute. Should be pulling her home here, but I'm actually having too good of a time gaming her, and I feel that it's in the bag anyway, so why not drag it out for my own personal enjoyment haha.

The update on the crying guy is that he still hasn't found anyone to come get him. I feel bad for the kid, and think about just taking him home myself. I tell him if he can't get anyone in an hour or so, I'll take him home. I think I just made a new BFF.

I go back down to the end of the bar where Bracey and her brother and a few other people are sitting. There's this girl, Wendy, that I had grabbed her number one night and then never texted her because I found out she lives with this really huge, mean guy. She's a slender blonde, mediocre face though.

Bracey is standing next to me and nudges me and says "That girl won't stop looking at you. Do you know her?" and I don't want to turn around immediately and look so I tell her to hang on a minute. Eventually a turn around and look and say "Yeah, I know her from somewhere. I think her name's Wendy?", and then about 10 seconds later Bracey says "That girl wants to fuck you super bad!"

I whisper in Bracey's ear, "Do YOU want to fuck me?", and she says yes. She starts to undo my pants! This girl has had too much to drink haha. I'm pretty sure if I would have let her, she would have sucked my dick right there in front of her brother.

Well, this is really stupid, but I end up giving this dude a ride home and all hell breaks loose. I'll explain.

He's drunk, and bitching about his phone, and I ask him what kind of phone it is. Turns out its some kind of cheapo phone, so I tell him fuck the phone. We get in my vehicle (I've been nursing beers, so only had 3 at this point in about a four hour span). Progressively, he begins to get more and more irate about the whole situation.

Then, shit hits the fan.

He slams his fist down as hard as he can on the dashboard of my new vehicle THAT I JUST FUCKING BOUGHT TODAY and puts about an 18 inch crack in the plastic.

Oh. Hell. No.

I quickly pull over to the side of the highway and clock this cocksucker in the side of the head. He starts freaking out and telling me he's sorry and he'll pay for it and now he's crying again. I tell him to get the fuck out of car and he does, and I speed off. About a mile and I'm already feeling bad about it. I've seriously not been this pissed off in a long, long time. Could've handled that much better, but damnit...

I turn around to go back and get him and when I see him and pull over he runs into a wooded area. I got out of the car and yelled for him a few times, but no answer or anything. So fuck, I just left him there. I guess I got him closer to home. He could probably walk the remaining 15 miles. I'm sure fixing my dash is going to be at least a couple hundred dollars.

So I drive back and get to the bar and it's midnight so pretty much everyone is gone by now. I sit and have a beer and tell the bartender what happened. She says she's going to let Amber have it the next time she sees her. I may have to stomp a mudhole in her ass as well haha.

Anyway yeah, be careful trying to do nice things for people you don't know. Also, first time I had gotten in a fight (if you can call it that) in a few years. I never want things to come to blows, but I keep telling myself that he earned that one.

J.J.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude that guys a wanker, I wouldn't sweat it.

Sounds like a butt hurt drunk guy upset about a bad date. My question is what is it this guy did that made the girl that went an hour out of her way to pick him up want to ditch his ass?

I just got back from a college bar in my town and for the first time in a long time wanted to get into a fight for once myself.

Almost always some drunk dude will bump into you and borderline try you. I'm usually having such a good time I don't even give them the time of day to ruin my night and just laugh and keep going. However this guy just pushed it a bit. I'm on the corner of the bar watching my buddy chat up a girl and this short somewhat scrawny Indian dude is walking by and puts his hands on my stomach and pushes me back (not hard) in a seemingly authoritative way.

I push him back equally just to like set a boundary and he gets all feisty and mad I'm "disrespecting" him. I'm thinking "is this guy serious" and I really want to just clock him right there just because of this nasty weird vibe he was giving off was infecting me and he's stupid for thinking he's that cool.

I opted not to escalate things and just let him walk away because I knew logically it was a pretty stupid thing to let effect me.

I went and met some pretty girls and forgot about it all.

I wouldn't stress it too hard dude. Sounds like the universe used you to try get him to wake up and see his life for what it is. Hopefully it worked.

;)

-Rob

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What a twisted night. Sorry about your car, but lesson learned I suppose.

NarrowJ said:
Now she wants me to help her pick out music on the jukebox. She's commanding about it ("You're gonna help me pick out music") so I act distracted and don't comply. She asks me a couple more times and when the tone recedes from commanding to a amicable request, I finally comply. We go pick out music and she likes that I am into blues, and we seem to be hitting it off more and more by the minute. Should be pulling her home here, but I'm actually having too good of a time gaming her, and I feel that it's in the bag anyway, so why not drag it out for my own personal enjoyment haha.

Definitely the pull moment. Why didn't you do it?

NarrowJ said:
I whisper in Bracey's ear, "Do YOU want to fuck me?", and she says yes. She starts to undo my pants! This girl has had too much to drink haha. I'm pretty sure if I would have let her, she would have sucked my dick right there in front of her brother.

Holy shit man, this is something else!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rob,

Mr.Rob said:
My question is what is it this guy did that made the girl that went an hour out of her way to pick him up want to ditch his ass?

That was exactly what I was wondering. I know from doing some online dating myself that people can pass themselves off as relatively normal and then turn out to be total shitbirds. As far as I could tell, this guy was moderately attractive, but just a turd of a human being. Amber is no basket of fruit either haha.

GP, radeng,

Anyway, was there a specific reason you decided to not go for pull here?

Definitely the pull moment. Why didn't you do it?

I think I was just having too much fun gaming her at that point. Definitely risking auto-rejection there. I guess I figured I'd drop him off and come back and then nail her in the beer garden or something ;)

Holy shit man, this is something else!

She was pretty drunk! Haha

J.J.

DLegend

Space Monkey
space monkey
The most obvious thing I can pull from this, is the Abundance Mentality.

Any guy that doesn't have many women in their lifes would of said, "fuck that dude, i'm banging this chick". But not you.

It's oozing off of you brother, the girls are seeing it, everyone's seeing it.

-DL

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
DLegend said:
The most obvious thing I can pull from this, is the Abundance Mentality.

Any guy that doesn't have many women in their lifes would of said, "fuck that dude, i'm banging this chick". But not you.

Well, to be honest I really just thought I'd just go drop him off and come back 90 minutes later AND THEN take her home and bang the shit out of her haha.

J.J.

>