Resident  Bali

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everyone

I'm a 28 year old guy who's looking to level up his social skills and seduction game here in beautiful Bali.
While I may have been more focused on work in the past, I'm now eager to put my job aside and go all in on the seduction. My daily routine is basically to hit the gym and after that im free to seduce all day long.

My lay count is around 20.
Im decent good looking guy with great shape (bodybuilder)
Im not into social circle game, I prefer meeting a solo girl while being solo my self, or a wingman meeting 2 other girls (not 3)
Im currently studying Gunwitch's SMMA material which I think is the best to apply in Bali since many girls here are exploring.

With a little experience in dating and a huge passion for seduction in quieter settings, I'm seeking a wingman to join me in navigating the night/day life of Bali. Whether it's chilling at a beach bar or making waves at the party hostel next door, I'm ready to dive in and make some memories.

If you're someone who enjoys good company, cheap drinks, and the thrill of meeting new people, let's team up and conquer the Bali scene together! Feel free to reach out if you're up for some adventure and fun times.

And if you are a Tribal Elder who would like to be my mentor, I can pay when we are going out together as long as you pay your own accommodation, I'll be paying the rest! - I have been working too much in the past and therefor I don't mind paying for help, as long as I get the right help to master the art of seduction, both online and in person.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pretty sure @Beam will be going bali very soon so maybe ask him as well? Also, I'm not sure if he's going to just holiday and doesn't want to game so a heads up

>