Banging a 10

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,

I banged a really, really hot girl. It was really difficult and took about 5hrs or more in bed.

The level of testing was absolutely brutal and kinda hurt my feelings. Everything was on the table. But I stuck it through.

1. I passed all tests really strongly and was firmly in control of myself. But the sex was bad bc I'm so out of shape. I'm assuming this chick is gone? She doesn't seem eager to come running back.

2. With women of this calibre (ie, the most beautiful women), is this level of testing common? Is this level of shit to be expected each time? It kinda seems not worth it, got me feeling bad about myself. Some of the things brought up, which was everything, were physical characteristics I cannot change like hair/bear, penis size, even goddamn moles. (After fucking (poorly) the girl became someone else altogether, stuff like rubbing my back/feet)

3. I seem to have a small degree of growing oneitis, which is weird, bc usually after sex I'm firmly out front. What to do? Why's this happen? How to fix? This is not something i've ever felt AFTER banging

I have banged lots of less beautiful girls that were nicer on the way down. What the fuck? :(

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The level of testing was absolutely brutal and kinda hurt my feelings. Everything was on the table. But I stuck it through.
This woman sounds like mildly bad news tbh.
But the sex was bad bc I'm so out of shape.
In the interim while you improve that, there are a zillion ways
2. With women of this calibre (ie, the most beautiful women), is this level of testing common?
The last time I definitely remember meeting a natural 10 looks-wise was when I was 16. She was a grad-student librarian. Petite, blond, with bright blue-green eyes. Nice voice, and she looked great in a cardigan.

But I've met plenty of "9s" at college. And all of them are at least good-natured. Like this one. Absolutely lovely personality.

The girl who gave me the most tests was a 7 in looks, and an "alpha female" back home. The girl who was the meanest to me (relatively speaking) was her in-class friend, average looking, a barista somewhere around here, and not a big fan of men in general (yes, she's straight). The girl who was the most aggressive with me was older and something like a 5.5 (underweight).
Some of the things brought up, which was everything, were physical characteristics I cannot change like hair/bear, penis size, even goddamn moles.
With respect, why the hell did you even do her if she treated you like this?
(After fucking (poorly) the girl became someone else altogether, stuff like rubbing my back/feet)
Weird.
Can you explain more about this girl? She seems insecure. A lot of "beautiful" women are but...wow.

Honestly I have no idea what was going on here, but I'm missing something.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I continued with her because my logical mind knew what she was doing. I had experience/frame of reference in female behavior to understand that while it was brutal, it was actually impersonal. Doesn't help the emotional sting, though.

Actually, writing that out helped me.

And there other part-- i just waa trying to communicate that she became super sweet and submissive after fucking. I recognize this I guess, but I did such a bad job with the sex that I'm confused by it.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No, not all tens are like that.

Thinking of one who was sweet as a button. No testing at all.

But I think the difference is in the frame. She was sold on me already, especially because of the context (I was a mildly successful musician, and high status in her circle).

You don't need either of those to establish a good frame. This site is dedicated to becoming attractive in the right ways.

How are your fundamentals?

How is your ability to lead and build comfort?

And about the sex, I highly suggest you look up using the seach function "drawing orgasm up your spine" thread. If you take the stuff in that thread seriously, you will become a sex god.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Can you explain more about this girl? She seems insecure. A lot of "beautiful" women are but...wow.

I guess like every other girl, but everything was extreme. Every little motion mattered more in the interaction, and it was sometimes like being balanced on a tight rope.

Sometimes when having sex the women help quite a bit. Sometimes they even hold me down and jump on top of me. But there was no help here, like driving through a rainstorm it took total focus and it seemed a false move would derail.

So take ur averag experience and put it on a knife's edge. A constant nutcheck.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I guess like every other girl, but everything was extreme. Every little motion mattered more in the interaction, and it was sometimes like being balanced on a tight rope.
How old is she?

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How are your fundamentals?

Bad. I'm probably a 4. Think 'Shrek.' Then again, maybe now isn't a great moment to ask me to self-assess.

How is your ability to lead and build comfort?

Exceptional. A lot of my intangibles are oddly developed.

And about the sex, I highly suggest you look up using the seach function "drawing orgasm up your spine" thread. If you take the stuff in that thread seriously, you will become a sex god.

God bless u this is needed.

How old is she?

Early 20s.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Early 20s.
Either inexperienced, traumatized, unstable, or some combination thereof. I think she had a good time emotionally. Sounds like she might want to see more of you, even if she friendzones you.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I could see that. I get a lot of that.

These women won't always get romantic with me, but in so many of the ones ive failed with, ive always detected levels of love and admiration in them for me, and a desire to be in my presence. Which is frustrating bc I want sex. Many of them continue to do things for me, even physically protect me, but not sex.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I could see that. I get a lot of that.

These women won't always get romantic with me, but in so many of the ones ive failed with, ive always detected levels of love and admiration in them for me, and a desire to be in my presence. Which is frustrating bc I want sex. Many of them continue to do things for me, even physically protect me, but not sex.
Sounds like you've got something really attractive and rare deep inside, but that you need to be more "alpha" on the outside. Idk tho, I'm "practically a baby" lol (nope, nobody has said those exact words to me yet but I can't wait)

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bad. I'm probably a 4. Think 'Shrek.' Then again, maybe now isn't a great moment to ask me to self-assess.
Have you put any effort into them? You can do a lot to improve your impression.

It's more than just hitting the gym, getting your fashion and hair style right, skin looking healthy...

It's also learning to move with attractive mannerisms, speaking with a resonant voice, have a warm but dominant demeanor, fun to be around but not a clown. Look up articles on fundamentals on the main site.

Shrek got the princess in the end. You just banged a 10 too.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yea you're an inexperienced youngster. But you're a good kid with a good brain and your input offers valid perspective too.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Have you put any effort into them? You can do a lot to improve your impression.

It's more than just hitting the gym, getting your fashion and hair style right, skin looking healthy...

It's also learning to move with attractive mannerisms, speaking with a resonant voice, have a warm but dominant demeanor, fun to be around but not a clown. Look up articles on fundamentals on the main site.

Shrek got the princess in the end. You just banged a 10 too.

Thanks man. I do a lot of physical movement training. And not many men understand fashion as much as I do.

My physique and fitness is critically lacking.

I'll take a look at what you're talking about. I would say my dire straits are my physique and how needy/attached I can be.

Thanks again

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My physique and fitness is critically lacking.

Nutrition is like politics and religion, can be a hotly debated topic. I'll still give you my recommendations for building a sexy bod.

Looking into "primal" paleo. marksdailyapple.com is the spot. Body is made in the kitchen.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
3. I seem to have a small degree of growing oneitis, which is weird, bc usually after sex I'm firmly out front. What to do? Why's this happen? How to fix? This is not something i've ever felt AFTER banging

I have banged lots of less beautiful girls that were nicer on the way down. What the fuck? :(
Not uncommon dude. Comes from the mental and emotional investment you are putting into her. It was a big deal to you.

Even making this post and calling her a “10”, you are cementing the emotions further and it’s all rooting back to her image.

If I were you i’d just put my focus elsewhere. Give it a few days ya wont care as much anymore. Couple weeks you’ll forget what she even looked like.

Nice job btw

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Heard some wise words once- It's okay to feel oneitis, but it becomes a problem if you act out that oneitis.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
10s are not that hard… if anything they tend to be sweeter, considerate and submissive.
Actually, that’s part of what makes them a 10… you need to also consider their character.

What you see often in beginners is they call “10” to a girl that seems almost unreachable for them but she is definitely not a perfect specimen.
What a beginner guy calls a 10 may be a 7 for an experienced seducer.

And that is part of the deal… because a girl that knows she is a 7 tests you harder… “why are you hitting on me?” “do you think I am that hot?” “probably you just want to bang me and forget about me”.

A 7 is cautious…
A 10 knows she is a catch and she knows she can get a new guy without problem… she is concerned to catch a top one… which pressures her to be even more likeable….

If your “10” is bitchy, chances are she is just a very good looking 7… and your journey is just starting

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
10s are not that hard… if anything they tend to be sweeter, considerate and submissive.
Actually, that’s part of what makes them a 10… you need to also consider their character.

What you see often in beginners is they call “10” to a girl that seems almost unreachable for them but she is definitely not a perfect specimen.
What a beginner guy calls a 10 may be a 7 for an experienced seducer.

And that is part of the deal… because a girl that knows she is a 7 tests you harder… “why are you hitting on me?” “do you think I am that hot?” “probably you just want to bang me and forget about me”.

A 7 is cautious…
A 10 knows she is a catch and she knows she can get a new guy without problem… she is concerned to catch a top one… which pressures her to be even more likeable….

If your “10” is bitchy, chances are she is just a very good looking 7… and your journey is just starting

She was sweet as pie, EXCEPT for the testing.

But i really do not know, which is why I appreciate your response.

>