Banging a 10

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Each day that passes gets better. I met two new women at cocktail hour last night and that really helped.

Thinking of reviving my journal thing for a new entry, if I decide to stick around here.

But the help has been invaluable.

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
HoofHearted, congratulations for banging a "ten"!

I only read the OP, based on that:

It seems to me that you are in the phase of explicit learning on this one. Meaning, what made you succeed is not on auto-pilot, it's not effortless, subconscious. Probably, it was also straining you mentally and the right behaviors were mixed with wrong behaviors and vibe. Hence, all the testing.. you had the stuff but also there were some things that she was picking (probably unconsciously) that were incongruous.

Solution: don't fret too much about, realize this is a win, don't get all hung up on her, and most importantly, keep at it.

Good luck!

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I appreciate that.

A few of the more experienced guys detected there's more to this story.

(She was on her period, I had to get a tampon out of her, and we got walked in on literally right before penetration).

Really appreciate everyone's advice. I am navigating uncharted waters.

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Starting to think the girl's cycle may be a big part in why Skills' soft close pinging helps so much, beyond basic attraction fundamentals. She's more likely to bite and indicate her interest when her nether regions and hormones are more...prepared. Good job making it happen, though!

My main contribution currently comes from the motherlode of sex I had in my previous relationship. Many of the key pointers come from articles on GC, but as someone with good muscles but garbage cardio, the biggest things that helped me on the endurance side are:
-Down on your elbows when in missionary (don't be afraid to place some weight on her, many girls like being a LITTLE squished)
-Focus on knee positioning to allow easy hip motion (can practice this yourself on whatever surface you have sex on)
-Limit motion to your hips when not standing (I personally flip this focus when standing)
-If you do upright missionary, put her thighs in a position you can lean into (they can withstand more than you'd expect, but do be mindful)
-Have a surface that isn't too slippery or catches onto you and is firm, but soft enough to be on for a while (this is HUGE, to me probably the biggest thing that can make sex 10x harder to perform).
-Pretty specific, but I prefer having my (queen) bed in a corner and having sex across it, letting the wall stop forward sliding and allowing you to hook your hands on one end and feet on the other side of the bed for great control(probably due to me being a rocker climber).

Extra tips, more on the pleasure side:
-In missionary, have a hand at the top of her shoulders/neck/back (back of her neck is my favorite) and nudge her down into your thrusts. I couldn't always replicate it, but there's a way to "rock" her a pretty far distance when on a bed, meaning you don't even have to thrust and give her a sense of being controlled by you.
-In doggy, have her cross her arms behind her back and grab them for amazing leverage, sense of dominance, and a great sense of submission for her (assuming you like being dominant and she likes submitting). Can also move her around like a doll while you stay still, which feels totally different for whatever reason. *Careful to pull her arms toward your hips and not upward toward your shoulders

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I couldn't always replicate it, but there's a way to "rock" her a pretty far distance when on a bed, meaning you don't even have to thrust and give her a sense of being controlled by you.
Yeah it's kinda like your arms pull the girl as you go in and then push a bit as you go out, there's some sort of rhythm in that that can be very sexy and help girls getting there (and you too)

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
With women of this calibre (ie, the most beautiful women), is this level of testing common? Is this level of shit to be expected each time? It kinda seems not worth it, got me feeling bad about myself. Some of the things brought up, which was everything, were physical characteristics I cannot change like hair/bear, penis size, even goddamn moles. (After fucking (poorly) the girl became someone else altogether, stuff like rubbing my back/feet)

Lol.

No it's not common, but it's not uncommon either? You'd need to give more context here, but it sounds like she was just teasing you, but seeing as you got her in bed, she wanted to tease harder and see how you handle it.

If you had better fundamentals/game, you wouldn't get so much shit, but maybe still you would. Maybe she has a very harsh sense of humor and teased you hard, but you took it as genuine insults. Like I said, I'd need more context.

But yeah, you smashed her pussy and she changed her tune. Pretty typical. Now your hair/beard is wild, instead of lame. Your dick is perfect instead of small. Your moles make you unique, rather than being disgusting.

I would think of 10s not in "they are more mean," but as in "they just have less room for mistakes." The game you need for 10s isn't any different from 7's, it's just less mistakes. Refinement versus some cryptic secret type of game that 10s need.

Anyways, old thread so maybe you've already figured this out :)

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well here's a postscript. In case it's useful to anybody.

Oh, how little I understood then. And how quickly so much experience came afterward.

There is a ton of good response in this thread. And a lot of it is very good and not applicable. I think communcating digitally is very difficult and human beings are not wholly equipped for it. In hindsight, when I posted more here, I wish I cut folks more slack in my responses. But this particular medium will never be perfect, and rarely even good. I would hope anybody logging into a message board could take a minute and say to themselves... this is a very specific experience, maybe sometimes useful but seemingly not native to the way human beings actually socialize. A crude tool, maybe. I still think the modding sucks to the point of embarassment, but that's a different ramble.

The truth of this woman was that she was 'testing' as they say, to the level of cruelty, or in her eyes, sufficiency. But that's looking at the wrong part of the equation imo.

If I could be helpful here, I'll try, and I guess this is for the guys still solving larger pieces of the puzzle, maybe not so much the 'pro' or whatever-- I have no idea what to say to someone has had sex with more than 100 women (and is not in a sex/orgy community), I sure wanted to hear that perspective but none of those dudes were piping up when I was asking. For anybody reading that's curious about a real signpost, it is this: why did I allow this situation to obtain? Partially because I needed to learn. And sure enough, pain was on the back end of this, too.

There's better sex out there, and I went on and had it, and still do, and there are different types of loving, and many different types of partners.

And there are easier ways to invite a woman to submit to you. And better experiences to create, if we just own them.

I feel like, in the reading around here, there is sometimes a conflation of manipulation, or hide the intention, versus what's really happening-- which is inviting another person to give into desire, and the conditions that make that possible. To me, that's trust and comfort. That's what this girl was looking for by pecking on me so hard, to know and trust that I was strong so she could be weak. Why I picked or found a person or situation that was skewed so far to an extreme, that needed so much more beyond the pale of what is normal, might more be an indictment of who I was at that time. It was probably a flaw, but it served me.

I also feel the journey with women just leads you back to yourself. Or seems to. Everytime, there I am, and the problem is never really the nature of women, or even what I did or didn't do, but my incomplete or misunderstandings of their general nature, and what it seems nature has best intended me to be.

A few things help. Get enough notches and the FOMO relaxes. Or rather, transforms. The question shifts to "what now?" That's a question that invites creation. Create situations, experiences and relationships based on what you discover of the nature of women and sexuality.

And maybe you'll be a faster learner than I was, and need to fuck less women than I did, to figure all that out.

In case it's interesting, my perspective now is... far more passive. I drive a car I need and like, but it's nothing really special. I make good money, because I need to get by in the world and it can be tough. And I am often accompanied by beautiful women that want me to be strong so they can be women, in the nature of women. This in particular bothers and catches the attention of other men, and when it does I see firsthand how most men lack even a basic understanding of the nature of women. And that none of this is super interesting or anything that can be a basis for identity. It's good to know how to get what you need in the world, and I have my vice, and sometimes I look at the 'woman' angle the same way a 'car guy' might look at the 'car' angle. He might boredly watch a fixer upper go by and think... it has a good transmission, if only you dropped a good engine in it. Then back to his Bud Light or whatever.

I boredly watch men interact with women, and I think... she would probably go outside with you if you just quit shifting around and acting so nervously. Then back to my coffee or whatever.

But take my resources, take my car and take my women and all that's left is the man, and what he's doing now, and what he's going to do next. I think that's who he is. The actions. Hopefully he's strong, or hopefully things in the world, like women and maybe especially women, have made him strong, so he takes quality actions.

A big, fat maybe on everything else. As for 'fundamentals,' that makes sense in theory, but I would note that everything I've done has been at approximately the same bodyweight/composition (thicc boi) and dressed in the same manner (no glow up). Those things probably would help a ton, and bring access to more and different women. But I sure have somewhat easily banged and/or been pursued by at least some score of beautiful women, all of them younger, while looking like a dude that... doesn't experience those things. And I was just existing. I was never consciously 'gaming' anybody as far as I knew. I tried to deal them straight with my expressing my intentions and my actions themselves. Just an understanding and empathy of women that continues to grow to this day, and sometimes this board has even helped in unlikely places.

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well here's a postscript. In case it's useful to anybody.

Oh, how little I understood then. And how quickly so much experience came afterward.

There is a ton of good response in this thread. And a lot of it is very good and not applicable. I think communcating digitally is very difficult and human beings are not wholly equipped for it. In hindsight, when I posted more here, I wish I cut folks more slack in my responses. But this particular medium will never be perfect, and rarely even good. I would hope anybody logging into a message board could take a minute and say to themselves... this is a very specific experience, maybe sometimes useful but seemingly not native to the way human beings actually socialize. A crude tool, maybe. I still think the modding sucks to the point of embarassment, but that's a different ramble.

The truth of this woman was that she was 'testing' as they say, to the level of cruelty, or in her eyes, sufficiency. But that's looking at the wrong part of the equation imo.

If I could be helpful here, I'll try, and I guess this is for the guys still solving larger pieces of the puzzle, maybe not so much the 'pro' or whatever-- I have no idea what to say to someone has had sex with more than 100 women (and is not in a sex/orgy community), I sure wanted to hear that perspective but none of those dudes were piping up when I was asking. For anybody reading that's curious about a real signpost, it is this: why did I allow this situation to obtain? Partially because I needed to learn. And sure enough, pain was on the back end of this, too.

There's better sex out there, and I went on and had it, and still do, and there are different types of loving, and many different types of partners.

And there are easier ways to invite a woman to submit to you. And better experiences to create, if we just own them.

I feel like, in the reading around here, there is sometimes a conflation of manipulation, or hide the intention, versus what's really happening-- which is inviting another person to give into desire, and the conditions that make that possible. To me, that's trust and comfort. That's what this girl was looking for by pecking on me so hard, to know and trust that I was strong so she could be weak. Why I picked or found a person or situation that was skewed so far to an extreme, that needed so much more beyond the pale of what is normal, might more be an indictment of who I was at that time. It was probably a flaw, but it served me.

I also feel the journey with women just leads you back to yourself. Or seems to. Everytime, there I am, and the problem is never really the nature of women, or even what I did or didn't do, but my incomplete or misunderstandings of their general nature, and what it seems nature has best intended me to be.

A few things help. Get enough notches and the FOMO relaxes. Or rather, transforms. The question shifts to "what now?" That's a question that invites creation. Create situations, experiences and relationships based on what you discover of the nature of women and sexuality.

And maybe you'll be a faster learner than I was, and need to fuck less women than I did, to figure all that out.

In case it's interesting, my perspective now is... far more passive. I drive a car I need and like, but it's nothing really special. I make good money, because I need to get by in the world and it can be tough. And I am often accompanied by beautiful women that want me to be strong so they can be women, in the nature of women. This in particular bothers and catches the attention of other men, and when it does I see firsthand how most men lack even a basic understanding of the nature of women. And that none of this is super interesting or anything that can be a basis for identity. It's good to know how to get what you need in the world, and I have my vice, and sometimes I look at the 'woman' angle the same way a 'car guy' might look at the 'car' angle. He might boredly watch a fixer upper go by and think... it has a good transmission, if only you dropped a good engine in it. Then back to his Bud Light or whatever.

I boredly watch men interact with women, and I think... she would probably go outside with you if you just quit shifting around and acting so nervously. Then back to my coffee or whatever.

But take my resources, take my car and take my women and all that's left is the man, and what he's doing now, and what he's going to do next. I think that's who he is. The actions. Hopefully he's strong, or hopefully things in the world, like women and maybe especially women, have made him strong, so he takes quality actions.

A big, fat maybe on everything else. As for 'fundamentals,' that makes sense in theory, but I would note that everything I've done has been at approximately the same bodyweight/composition (thicc boi) and dressed in the same manner (no glow up). Those things probably would help a ton, and bring access to more and different women. But I sure have somewhat easily banged and/or been pursued by at least some score of beautiful women, all of them younger, while looking like a dude that... doesn't experience those things. And I was just existing. I was never consciously 'gaming' anybody as far as I knew. I tried to deal them straight with my expressing my intentions and my actions themselves. Just an understanding and empathy of women that continues to grow to this day, and sometimes this board has even helped in unlikely places.
I haven't read Skilled Seducer in months, and I read this response drunk, and my mind was blown.

"The journey with women leads you back to yourself"

As a young and inexperienced lad... How often have I felt the truth of this statement.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
IS THIS THE MARTY? AS IN MR. POETRY HIMSELF? BRO HOW ARE YOU? You still with that smokeshow redhead you got a decade back?
It's so nice to hear from you, Hector—or should I say Anatman! 😁And thanks for the kind words.

No no, she and I broke up at the beginning of 2017. In spite of having some superficial interests in common, such as our love of classical music and opera, our characters were fundamentally incompatible—as indeed shrewdly discerned by Chase, who memorably described dating theatrical types as "riding a shark": exhilarating but ultimately unsustainable!

I still watch and enjoy your podcast on YouTube from time to time. So happy to receive your message, Hector, that really made my day. 😇

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's so nice to hear from you, Hector—or should I say Anatman! 😁And thanks for the kind words.

No no, she and I broke up at the beginning of 2017. In spite of having some superficial interests in common, such as our love of classical music and opera, our characters were fundamentally incompatible—as indeed shrewdly discerned by Chase, who memorably described dating theatrical types as "riding a shark": exhilarating but ultimately unsustainable!

I still watch and enjoy your podcast on YouTube from time to time. So happy to receive your message, Hector, that really made my day. 😇

I'm sorry to hear about the breakup. I could tell you really liked her.

But I'm glad to see you're back on the grind ;)

Good to see you, Marty :)

>