Banter how to use it ? help...

Lex

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How to use banter during day game cuz i think it could help me a lot and get me to the hook point more easily cuz each time i approach a girl it pretty much follow the same pattern

opener
what are you doing today?
if she seem like foreigner i ask her where she is coming from ?
if she look younger i ask her if she at school ? and if she say yes i make a statement and say that she look like the kinda of girl who study in administration cuz she look like a girl who is strong and able to plan something and make it happen ( that was an example )
what does she like to do for fun?

Lex

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Try changing your opener a tad, meeting a random stranger and hearing these particular questions would leave a girl wondering what it was that you wanted. Try something more like this;

"Are you single?"
if yes then proceed
if no then proceed some of the time and not proceed others until you get a feel for if she means it or not

"Insert random compliment"

"Say she caught your eye and you had to say hello"

Follow any of these up by introducing yourself unless the conversation doesn't get that far though

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"Are you single?"
if yes then proceed
if no then proceed some of the time and not proceed others until you get a feel for if she means it or not

so if she says no, but then you guys had a great connection. What happens if you get a feel that she doesn't actually have her bf. Do you ask her again?
"hey so that bf thing was just a joke right? because I was a stranger "

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Smith said:
"Are you single?"
if yes then proceed

so if she says no, but then you guys had a great connection. What happens if you get a feel that she doesn't actually have her bf. Do you ask her again?
"hey so that bf thing was just a joke right? because I was a stranger "

Don't even bring it up, listen to her actions. If she's not leaving the interaction and yall are connecting take her on an instant date or get her number (I usually go for an instant date because if she actually does have a boyfriend then she'll be less likely to meet up for a day 2). Pretend like she said "yes" when you asked if she was single.

The only reason you ask if she is single is to start a conversation and break her out of autopilot. That's it. It does not matter how she responds just keep things moving.

>