OR  Be a celebrity for a night

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When I was walking on the street, I saw a big crowd behind the fence with a red catwalk inside.
I joined a crowd, asking a guy what was it, and he said some local celebrity name.

I might as well be the guy on stage. Why?
Because girls were there to watch the celebrities, I assumed. If I was behind the fence, and approached girls, I looked low value. Even if we talked, probably we would just talk about celebrities.
Don’t admire the celebrity. Be the celebrity.
On the other hand, if I was on stage and rolled with these cool, well-dressed people I’d look high status and girls will approach me.

So I went to the backstage, and I saw the group. They probably were the acquaintances. I jumped between group until I saw a 2 girls 2 guys group that was receptive.
I mingled with them. The girls showed me the pictures and I commented on it. We walked past the security.

Mostly I copied the expressions of the cool guys.
Then I ejected from this group, and walked down the catwalk. People took pictures of me like crazy.
That might be good or bad, because picking up anonymously might be better. But sometimes I have to try something different.

Some groups were called by the crowd. Not me, in retrospect it was because I didn’t look exactly like these people.

Until the end of the catwalk. There were limos waiting there. Some groups walked in the limo. Some group existed stage right, so I followed these groups to the exit.

Analysis:
- My objective: “What would happen if I do things differently from usual?”
- Insights:
Status by association.
It is possible get into exclusive crowds, but I have to: a) Be like them and b) Have good vibe
On (b) I think a good vibe has some element of value (warming, positive) and exclusivity (screening)
- Shortcoming
I didn’t look for approach invitations from the crowd behind the fence
I didn’t take pictures. Why is this a mistake? Because I planned to do online dating also. The biggest challenge of online dating was good pictures. Cold approaching solves this problem, because I was in many cool places and thus it was easy to take cool pictures.

>