Been A year

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just wanted to post that its been a little over a year since I found GC . And I cant believe the things I have learned and accomplished after finding it.

Before GC I had only kissed 2 girls and dated only 1 girl. (and that was within the 3 months before finding this site as well) So im amazed at how far ive come

After I first found it I got results greater than I could ever imagine within 3 months. and accomplished my goal of obtaining that "10/10" (looks and personality) girlfriend after 5 months. (not trying to toot my own horn for there are many others who have skyrocketed with hard work) and you know who you all are ;)

Its amazing the things you can accomplish when you put in a lot of hard work and are relentless in your efforts and not giving up even when its tough at times.

What are the goals the rest of you have accomplished since finding this site? What are your goals still (as pertained to this site)?

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So, just curious, how good were you with women after three months? Because I'm about to hit that point soon. Started my journal in July.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dern,

If it helps, I didn't even get my first lay from a cold approach (at a club/bar) until about the three month mark. I did a lot of cold approaching, and I ended up with a fair amount of numbers, but I had trouble getting dates for awhile too.

So if you already have a lay from a cold approach, then you're ahead of where I was. If you haven't, then don't sweat it because you aren't behind! That being said, once I got my first lay, they next few lays came rather shortly after. Once you see success the first time, things just begin to click, and your success rate begins to snowball.

- Franco

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
At the 3 month mark. I was cold approaching, getting numbers, getting dates, and pulling them home ;). I was at the top of my game i'd say at 4 months.

And Francos right. After the first success your success begins to snowball. (for me first success was around the 2-3 month mark)

It all comes down to how much work you put into it.For Example. Look at Richard and his success. He Puts in alot of hardwork and doesnt lollygag around and he has skyrocketed extremely fast.

You get out what you put in.

Cheers, The Tool

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I totally know what you mean. Hard work and persistence = success.

So how many cold approaches were you doing on average a week?

Right now, I'm doing about 30-35 cold approaches a week, so I'm really just curious.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dern,

I was doing even less than this because I had pretty bad approach anxiety that I had to get over. I did even less approaches than you were doing on average, but I've always been highly socially calibrated, so my learning curve for the actual conversation after opening was much smaller.

Everyone's learning period is going to be different based on what strengths/weaknesses you possess and how quickly you're able to turn your weaknesses into strengths. Once my approach anxiety began to go away, I started seeing success immediately. However, some people may have not had as much trouble getting over approaching but struggled with getting phone numbers, pulling home, or setting up dates. Those last three were much less of an issue for me.

What you need to be most concerned with is if you find yourself getting stuck repeatedly on one particular part of the process of bedding a girl, whether that be opening her, moving her, getting her phone number, getting her to come home with you, or physically escalating with her.

For more information on how to get around this, check out this article by Chase if you haven't already:

What to Do to Get Past a Sticking Point

- Franco

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Francos nailed it right on the head. AA was the sticking point for me too. but once I got over that it was smooth sailing. You just have to Learn from EVERY interaction. And tweak your game to get the results you want. (something doesn't go right. You change it. until you get it right)

about 2-3 approaches a day so only 18-21 a week. I usually got results from most of my approaches so I didnt see a need to play the numbers game. I just specialize and get what I want.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tool Vaunswa,

That amount of progress in just a year leaves me awestruck... I know it'd take me far longer.

Any tips for accelerating the learning process by immersing oneself in a particular area? Does compressing the experience, i.e. doing more in less time, train the mind to absorb it better, for instance?

Right now I'm getting plenty of cell numbers (one for every three approaches, on average, and rising recently) but converting them into dates is proving a formidable obstacle. (I do only daytime work.)

-Marty

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Marty. I myself as well did day game. (I NEVER did night/club game)

Essentialy my process was as such. The first month. I absorbed data. (chases site was free at the time)
So I studied the materials about 5 hours a day (no lie) this included school and work. I studied, studied and studied untill Chase's and Ricardu's material was engraved in my brain and that knowledge had become my own. My texting style is exact to that portrayed by Chase and Ricardus, The things I would say upon approach Are exact. The sexual Frames I would use were exact. I engulfed so much knowledge I had/have the site memorized.

I then took that knowledge and applied it on the streets, in school, everywhere I could.

Constantly tweaking what did and didn't work. (never did one thing the same until I got constant solid results)

As for your sticking point sounds like you need to improve your first impression/ fundamentals or texting game. Thats what I would focus on.
Tweak how you talk to women. I have a natural Confidant aura mixed with a splash of sarcasm that women find irresistible so try to bend towards that if that works for you.

Note: FOR TEXTING GAME USE THE EXACT FORMAT PROVIDED BY CHASE AND RICARDUS. (Francos texting posts are great as well ;) )

I wouldn't say so much as compressing the experience. You just keep moving forward with one particular area until you cant move forward anymore. Then you work on that until you get to the next obstacle, and so on.

Then once you have your process. You stick with it. and improve it. Make it your own.

My style used to be that EXACTLY which was portrayed in the GC main site. But Ive tweaked it and made it to fit my own personality.

Cheers. The Tool

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My sticking point was also Approach Anxiety. It was hell sacking up to do that first approach! However, once I got over that, implementing everything else on GC was relatively easy and results came immediately. This was the result of very solid fundamentals that I had cultivated over the years. With good fundamentals, results come quicker and easier. Contrarily, the best fundamentals in the world mean absolutely nothing if you're not out there approaching, so pick your poison.

Dern,

You obviously don't have a problem with AA, since you're already an approach machine! But you'll probably have to spend more time and energy on looking and sounding the part of a sexy man. We all had to change something about ourselves to get the results we wanted, you can too.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tool:

That is an amazing level of commitment; no wonder you achieved such stellar results. Thank you for the insight into your transformation.

Problem Solving:

How on Earth did you manage to achieve "solid fundamentals" before you even started approaching?? I can't begin to imagine what that would look like. If you can shed light on this, it will teach me a lot and should be easy to put into practice by comparison, now that I'm approaching regularly.

Thanks
-Marty

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Marty,

Fundamentals relate to how you look (body, posture, hair, facial hair and expressions, clothes), how you talk (deep, relaxed), and how you move (slow, relaxed). The better your fundamentals, the less you have to rely on "game" to get results. It's like comparing George Clooney to Steve Buscemi. Both could approach the same women and say the exactly the same things, but they would most likely get very different results.

I personally spent a lot of time and energy turning my previously scrawny frame into an athletic body that women would lust after. Improving your body takes the most time, but has a dramatic effect on your attractiveness. If you're looking more immediate results, then focus on the other fundamentals that can be improved more rapidly.

Also, after high school, I started to pay more attention to what I was wearing and how I was presenting myself. No more baggy stuff. I started wearing clothes that fit and showed off my physique. Good fashion sense can be learned, you just have to look around and experiment. Peacocking is also very effective for catching girls sneaking peaks at you. It doesn't even have to be very dramatic. I can wear a fitted green and white striped dress shirt and have plenty of hungry eyes on me, or I can wear the same shirt in solid black and fade into the background. Color is a powerful way of separating yourself from the masses.

Like I said earlier, none of these improvements got me women by themselves. However, once I finally managed to approach, it was like throwing a match on gasoline.

>