Being rough

SigmaFox

Rookie
Rookie
Hi Comrades, last days I was trying to engage girls by "traditional" means, like asking them about how things are going, their interests, etc. But it didn't work as much as I expected, so I decided to try another strategy: Hitting where it hurts, for example: if they have hotter sisters, "casually" or "accidentaly" mention a good aspect that their sister have (when doing that I think that having a calm voice tone is important, otherwise it will be seen as an insult), but they don't, and after that, do the opposite, compliment them about something (not physical, but a core value or quality) that they have that their sisters don't (not inmediately, but like "Accidental" mention-Talking about that-Compliment). I know that it's a little rough, but as Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Do you think is risky or worth doing?

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's a part of the mystery method. You neg/disqualify her and DHV, you make her qualify to you and you then show interest back. A2-A3. Not my style but can be very effective.

SigmaFox

Rookie
Rookie
It's a part of the mystery method. You neg/disqualify her and DHV, you make her qualify to you and you then show interest back. A2-A3. Not my style but can be very effective.
Why despite saying that this technique is not your style, you still think it's effective?

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I use parts of it - I am a fan of the concept of first showing interest after she have shown interest in me. However, I do not use negging myself. It works and is effective but imo, there's better alternatives for getting the initial compliance.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Comrades, last days I was trying to engage girls by "traditional" means, like asking them about how things are going, their interests, etc. But it didn't work as much as I expected, so I decided to try another strategy: Hitting where it hurts, for example: if they have hotter sisters, "casually" or "accidentaly" mention a good aspect that their sister have (when doing that I think that having a calm voice tone is important, otherwise it will be seen as an insult), but they don't, and after that, do the opposite, compliment them about something (not physical, but a core value or quality) that they have that their sisters don't (not inmediately, but like "Accidental" mention-Talking about that-Compliment). I know that it's a little rough, but as Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Do you think is risky or worth doing?
You’re showing an overt indicator of interest that they haven’t earned.

that’s a display of lower value. So you’re setting yourself below hem in status and that’s your problem.
The mystery method neg process adjusts the relative hierarchies so you’re in with a shot

>