Best Cities For Game in the Covid Era

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everybody, firstly I want to say thanks to Chase and all of you who have generously shared your knowledge, insights, and experiences in the hopes of helping other guys navigate this strange world (and to help us be better men to our women, doing our part to level up our species and hopefully our culture).

I am an American man in his mid 20s who took a financial hit during the lockdowns and lost his job and health insurance (which has been rough because I have a few expensive prescriptions) after my employer had to close down the business. I have recently fixed these problems, and am trying to decide on a good city to head to next, and was hoping to ask you guys for advice.

I have US and European citizenship and work from my computer, and I’d prefer to live in a European city if possible. I hope to go somewhere without super strict Covid protocol and vaccine requirements for night life venues, maybe somewhere with a predominantly younger population. Or if that’s not possible at least somewhere where day game isn’t frowned upon, so I could find a girlfriend and not go insane from sexual frustration haha (and be better able to focus on my work). I’d love to find a spot with some vibrancy and culture as well, which I always find tremendously inspiring with work. I’m pretty good with Romance languages and can speak/understand a few of them.

Thanks to all of you and hopefully you’ve all found a way to thrive in these weird times.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mexico City is good for foreigners and cheap if you are American.
I’ve heard great things of Spain.

Also, I think COVID lockdown is nonexistent in Miami and some Eastern Europe countries like Romania.

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
Appreciate the tips man. I’ve been considering Mexico City.

I don’t have any friends in Spain right now but from what I’ve read it looks like their lockdowns are getting more strict. I will definitely look into Romania, that would be incredible. Thanks again

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
For the US, I'd look into the red (Republican) states if you're looking for the less locked down areas.

Florida and Texas are some examples. No mask mandates in these (albeit masks can be at private company discretion).

These are not the best places for daygame (like NYC) but it's doable. Nightlife is open but may have restrictions (6-feet, masks, etc) depending on the locale.

Popular cities that come to mind are Miami, Florida and Austin, Texas. The latter had a young crowd, especially 6th Street venues. And there's the university there drawing in college-aged people as well.

Directory of open/close states as of July of this year: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/states-reopen-map-coronavirus.html

Last edited:

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes. I am born and raised in Romania.

I am one of the guys that wanted to be vaccinated, so I don't care much about being pressured and whatnot. Right now, nobody pressures nobody and both the vaccinated and the not vaccinated people have the same status.

>