Best Cities in Europe?

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey all. I'm planning to head out to Europe this summer. I loved game in Poland and Ukraine. It used to be so cheap. But now I've heard rent prices are very high due to the war and inflation. Most one bedroom flats are going for $1500 usd per month on airbnb in Krakow, one of the best Daygame cities I've ever seen. Yes, that's high rent. I remember in 2016 you could get a place for about $500.

What other places in Europe do you consider good for pickup, hot girls, aesthetically pleasing, and cheap short term rent (3-6 months).

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What other places in Europe do you consider good for pickup, hot girls, aesthetically pleasing, and cheap short term rent (3-6 months).
Budapest, if you like Hungarian women. In terms of your parameters, it checks off on ‘aesthetically pleasing’, and prices seemed reasonable to me when I visited last September. The ladies tend to be a little thicker on the bottom half, especially the thighs, but I personally like their facial appearance very much. Regarding ‘good for pickup’, no idea.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Budapest, if you like Hungarian women. In terms of your parameters, it checks off on ‘aesthetically pleasing’, and prices seemed reasonable to me when I visited last September. The ladies tend to be a little thicker on the bottom half, especially the thighs, but I personally like their facial appearance very much. Regarding ‘good for pickup’, no idea.
Yes, true. And women there aren't as beautiful as Ukrainian or Russians (Sniff) but they tend to have more curves and bigger busts.

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I think you might be better off PMing people :)

Are there really still any big "well-kept secrets" left on this topic?

I feel like if you've travelled around, talked to people, and even read online you probably have a decent general idea on what places are like/will be like. There are definitely to be said about logistics, cold approach volume, and live-ability of course, but after living and doing pickup across several continents and countries, I've became a little skeptical on the idea of "hidden gems" with regards to easiness, quality of women, results, etc. People have tried all the big cities and know what's there. And while you can still find a lot of success in smaller places, it can get difficult getting volume in.

For example will your results really be that different in Zagreb vs Belgrade? (I don't know, I've only done pickup in one EE city before, but I'd guess not really). If you do think there are some real hidden gems left - feel free to dm me, I'd love to discuss this (I was really fixated on the question a couple years ago, so I have some opinions on that subject). There are some lesser-discussed regions of the world that I am still really curious about checking out someday.

I'm not really convinced that talking about destinations on a forum like this will really make a difference in any location discussed here. I'm not convinced that there are that many locations where men travelling for dating have meaningfully degraded the dating scene either (though there definitely are a handful)

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Are there really still any big "well-kept secrets" left on this topic?

I feel like if you've travelled around, talked to people, and even read online you probably have a decent general idea on what places are like/will be like. There are definitely to be said about logistics, cold approach volume, and live-ability of course, but after living and doing pickup across several continents and countries, I've became a little skeptical on the idea of "hidden gems" with regards to easiness, quality of women, results, etc. People have tried all the big cities and know what's there. And while you can still find a lot of success in smaller places, it can get difficult getting volume in.

For example will your results really be that different in Zagreb vs Belgrade? (I don't know, I've only done pickup in one EE city before, but I'd guess not really). If you do think there are some real hidden gems left - feel free to dm me, I'd love to discuss this (I was really fixated on the question a couple years ago, so I have some opinions on that subject). There are some lesser-discussed regions of the world that I am still really curious about checking out someday.

I'm not really convinced that talking about destinations on a forum like this will really make a difference in any location discussed here. I'm not convinced that there are that many locations where men travelling for dating have meaningfully degraded the dating scene either (though there definitely are a handful)

Sure it can make a difference. It's not just that women are more receptive in a certain location, but also cost of living, aesthetics of a city, value of things to do outside of game, like nature, nightlife, etc. These things tend to change every few years. Though like someone else said, people are not always willing to share this info on a forum these days.

For example the small town I am from in Canada used to have a festival that drew a hundred thousand tourists for a week. But then there was a riot, and it's never been a fun party town ever since. There's also a small town in Thailand called "Pai" which has a growing reputation as a "get laid" village because of the abundance of young backpacker girls on their first oversees trip. It only became popular in this way in the last few years. Before that it was quite quiet.

>