best city for women in usa?

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys...

So, I've been kind of getting bored at work recently (worked there for 2 years). Also, after being inspired by an article by Ricardus on here, I decided to go out after work/gym today. Maybe it's because it's a Monday, but the women were slim. There was only 1 girl that I was attracted to enough to approach. I screen out boyfriend pretty quickly now, and she had one and didn't want to keep talking.

It's making me think that I need to move.

This year I visited both Boston and New York. I don't think I'd live in NY. However, Boston seems pretty cool, and I'd move there.

I think I'm also out for California -- cost of living is too high.

Any suggested cities that you guys have lived in?

Butch

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been wondering about that also, the only city around that I would consider here in TX would be Austin, there's so much to do and so many attractive girls, but maybe that's just bc I haven't traveled to other places outside of TX. I live in a big city where you have to drive everywhere bc everything is so far apart and public transportation is almost non existent!

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha, same here, I have to drive everywhere. When I was in Boston and NY, I realized how MUCH potential you get just from walking the street everywhere. I saw some gorgeous ladies -- a lot more opportunity than where I am currently. I think it would boost my day game dramatically -- which is the only game I run now unless I'm out drinking with friends at night.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Pinot-

New York City's #1 in the U.S. for my money. Every woman you meet in NYC complains about how hard it is to find a good guy, how difficult it is to rope men into relationships there, etc. There's a reason Sex and the City is in New York City, and not some other city. There's also a reason why so few PUAs come out of NYC - you don't need it there.

Miami's a great town ratio-wise, and I hear good things about it from the guys I know who've spent much time there. It's also the top destination for European tourists visiting the United States - and that means lots of sexy Euro babes excited about meeting their American boy on vacation.

Overall singles map:

18_64_500.png

However, it's a bit different if you're not rocking the seniors crowd:

singles.png

Here's the interactive map:

Singles

I think what makes NYC best is that it's so dense, and so huge. There's just tons and tons of selection.

Compare that with LA, which is so sprawled out it's pretty tough doing day game, and night game... all those starlets must go SOMEWHERE in LA, but for the life of me, in the months I've spent in LA total I've never been able to find a place that attracts all that many girls better than the average.

I quite liked DC when I lived there. Nice selection of intelligent local women and exotic foreign girls. If you like educated, ambitious women, DC is tops. Every time I go back I'm surprised by how attractive, slim, and well-dressed the women there are, too.

SoCal is harder - the women are hotter (they dress better and stay fitter - although they've been fattening up the past few years), but the competition is fiercer. Whereas you'll go to some bars in DC or NYC and find them filled with effeminate men (zero competition), everybody's approaching in San Diego. You'll leave with much better game, but won't have an easy time of it at first. You'll probably put on some muscle, drop some fat, and upgrade your fashion a good bit, too.

Guess it depends on whether you want to go through a grinder and come out a champ on the other end, or you want to just take what you've got and coast for a bit.

Chase

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Awesome! Thanks very much.

Hmmm, maybe I will live within subway/driving distance of NY or on the outskirts of NY. I am really looking forward to a place with public mass transit, as that's where I've seen the most opportunities when traveling.

The only problem with directly living in LA or NYC is the high cost of living. I don't want ALL of my money going to purely living.

I'll have to think about this. It's several months in the future though -- 3 months at the earliest and 1 year at the latest.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:
New York City's #1 in the U.S. for my money. Every woman you meet in NYC complains about how hard it is to find a good guy, how difficult it is to rope men into relationships there, etc.
Chase said:
I think what makes NYC best is that it's so dense, and so huge. There's just tons and tons of selection.
One question about New York City: is the competition also fierce there, in the same way that you experts describe San Diego, for example? I am speaking purely about day game, not bars or social venues. Are the girls accustomed to being approached extremely tightly?

Chase said:
I quite liked DC when I lived there. Nice selection of intelligent local women and exotic foreign girls. If you like educated, ambitious women, DC is tops. Every time I go back I'm surprised by how attractive, slim, and well-dressed the women there are, too.
DC sounds to me like a great place to live, in more ways than one. Trouble is, when I search for employment, all I can seem to find is government-sector jobs, or jobs serving the federal government that require public-sector experience. My background is purely in the commercial/industrial business world. If anyone cares to offer advice, I'm all ears. Thanks!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marty,
One question about New York City: is the competition also fierce there, in the same way that you experts describe San Diego, for example? I am speaking purely about day game, not bars or social venues. Are the girls accustomed to being approached extremely tightly?

When it comes to day game, competition is never fierce anywhere. That's what makes it so effective for picking up beautiful women -- most have never even experienced a guy suavely getting a date in the middle of the day. That's not to say there aren't other attractive men around, but women are always much more responsive during the day than they are at a bar or club. Their guards will be up because they are expecting to be approached at a night venue.

- Franco

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
PinotNoir said:
Haha, same here, I have to drive everywhere. When I was in Boston and NY, I realized how MUCH potential you get just from walking the street everywhere. I saw some gorgeous ladies -- a lot more opportunity than where I am currently. I think it would boost my day game dramatically -- which is the only game I run now unless I'm out drinking with friends at night.

Pinot, have you lived in Boston or just visited?
Where did you like to hang out or game? I find geuine 10's here pretty few and far between but it's very localized... you tend to get high volumes in small places.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Estate said:
PinotNoir said:

Pinot, have you lived in Boston or just visited?
Where did you like to hang out or game? I find geuine 10's here pretty few and far between but it's very localized... you tend to get high volumes in small places.

I only visited.

I was there for business and with coworkers, so I didn't game at all (we were always hanging out together, so I didn't want my flirtations going back to the office).

I'm pretty sure that this is the exact hotel that I stayed in:

google maps

Boylston street had a lot of attractive ladies when I was there. It's probably just a lot of tourists. I saw some gorgeous girls coming out of clothing stores somewhere near there. Also, on or near this street, there's the memorial for the Boston Marathon bombing (that I visited). So this probably draws a lot of traffic as well.

I walked all the way west to Fenway Park one day and east to China Town another.

I've only visited Boston once, so I'm not a good statistic for information, but I really enjoyed it and the women that I saw.

As far as "10's", I'm not sure. I just classify the women that I saw as hot, and it could have just been a rarity.

>