Best Inner Game Resources

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For those of you who do inner game stuff... belief systems, LOA, reality framing, etc...

What are the resources that you've used for inner game that you've found to be the most valuable?

It could be programs, systems, methodologies, whatever you have, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
He may be commercial or mainstream nowadays, but Mark Manson's vulnerability inner game in "Models" was very helpful for my self-development.

It helped me open up to people and in turn have them open up to me to have real, deep connections. I'm more selective about what I disclose but I found it a helpful base for relationships in general.

The concepts in the book (with the focus on talking emotions) generally helped me be better at connecting with people versus approaching things from a more logical, methodical, shallow perspective (i.e. small talk, boring or safe talk).

It was one of those things where the mindset drove my actions versus the other way around.

His tech in the book may be dated or ineffective but the vulnerability concept is still of great value to me.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
He may be commercial or mainstream nowadays, but Mark Manson's vulnerability inner game in "Models" was very helpful for my self-development.

It helped me open up to people and in turn have them open up to me to have real, deep connections. I'm more selective about what I disclose but I found it a helpful base for relationships in general.

The concepts in the book (with the focus on talking emotions) generally helped me be better at connecting with people versus approaching things from a more logical, methodical, shallow perspective (i.e. small talk, boring or safe talk).

It was one of those things where the mindset drove my actions versus the other way around.

His tech in the book may be dated or ineffective but the vulnerability concept is still of great value to me.

^ second this, hands down the best...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

The vulnerability concept is actually one of the problems with the book, if you do it off timing, and women will get repulsed by weakness and if you use that as technique.... the part of the book that is the best is being straight forward, blunt, polarizing and honest and having real crucial conversations... the outer game techniques are pretty weak... in fairness as you say they are old...

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I would read book of YaReally , and The rules of the game by Neil Strauss

Coast

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sphinx of the Imagination by Hypnotika.

A one hour listen will get you results. Listen to it a couple of times.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Oh wow something that finally strikes for me. 99% of my time is spent reading.

Inner game wise lately I’ve been in a mood from reading these following Manga’s.

- Tokyo Revengers

- Beserk

I have a book called The Way Of Kings on my floor I still have to complete, *[No relation to Roosh V.]

What inner game concept or thing do you specifically need insight or inspiration for?

Edit:

*[Not a fan of Mark Mansen as suggested on here.]

Game specific I did like ThinMans suggestions.

- Demonic Males

- What Everybody is Saying Joe Navarro

and a personal one that I was rereading last year during covid.

- Nicolas Taleb Black Swan

>