Best places to Daygame

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey @darknesspua thanks fo your advice!!

Don't worry, I'm a "fresa" myself but these last 6 years I have picking up girls from the Chapultepec and downtown areas and I am just tired of them.
I want some of that sexy, classy high end girls that I know I deserve.

I'm ready for it!!

aliparpar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My process for finding great locations for day game:

I'm a data scientist so this is a bit too much for normal people : )) - just bear with me.

1. Go to google maps of your city - look at places that you've been to before or like to go to - landmarks/bars/points of attraction
2. Check the busyness data using google maps. Landmarks often don't have any data but bars for instance do.

day-game-map-1.jpg

3. Make a list of areas where you see it's quite busy
4. Drop pins on these areas and create a walking route between the points. This is so that you can walk between them if an area is dead (girl-wise).
5. Start from the area that's closer to where you live - so that if you hit it off with a few cuties you can pull an insta-date and bring them home easily.
6. Make your way from one area to the next and make mental notes of areas you see lots of girls in.
7. Repeat the process time to time as the busyness of these areas change depending on day of the week. However, they do often follow a normal distribution as you see above. Sometimes the distribution is normalised on 3pm and other times skewed towards 9pm or even 9am!
8. Don't overdo this : )) - just go out and you will find your favourite spots in no time.

General rule of thumb is to go places girls may frequent on their own - parks, ice-cream and coffeeshops, landscaped areas with green spaces, near canals and riversides, tourist spots and streets known for their famous bars.

Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
My process for finding great locations for day game:

I'm a data scientist so this is a bit too much for normal people : )) - just bear with me.

1. Go to google maps of your city - look at places that you've been to before or like to go to - landmarks/bars/points of attraction
2. Check the busyness data using google maps. Landmarks often don't have any data but bars for instance do.

NP3slzk.png

3. Make a list of areas where you see it's quite busy
4. Drop pins on these areas and create a walking route between the points. This is so that you can walk between them if an area is dead (girl-wise).
5. Start from the area that's closer to where you live - so that if you hit it off with a few cuties you can pull an insta-date and bring them home easily.
6. Make your way from one area to the next and make mental notes of areas you see lots of girls in.

General rule of thumb is to go places girls may frequent on their own - parks, ice-cream and coffeeshops, landscaped areas with green spaces, near canals and riversides, tourist spots and streets known for their famous bars.

I knew about the popular times data from Google but hadn't thought about stringing them together like that. Good stuff.

I think your last point is a good one too. The places may be busy, but the demographics matter. I went to a mall to daygame once. It was busy but all families.

My plan is to hit areas near several college campuses or campuses themselves. I think this will help with demographics.

aliparpar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I knew about the popular times data from Google but hadn't thought about stringing them together like that. Good stuff.

I think your last point is a good one too. The places may be busy, but the demographics matter. I went to a mall to daygame once. It was busy but all families.

My plan is to hit areas near several college campuses or campuses themselves. I think this will help with demographics.

That's a big point! Yes! Demographics. I found that for example around the office areas you will find more ambitious girls with good careers and around shopping malls you may meet more students working part-time jobs who may not be as ambitious. If you're ambitious yourself, you will click with the second group much less.

"Singles" maps are also interesting to find if you can find them for your city. This map for instance shows where most active singles normally go in London. Data is based on user activity data of Lovestruck dating app. Note that the data is outdated for Covid situation but still a good reference point.

day-game-map-2.png

Based on this map: The top 10 places to meet singles in London are:
1. London Bridge
2. Bank
3. Liverpool Street
4. Oxford Circus
5. St. Paul's
6. Clapham South
7. Westminster
8. Moorgate
9. Canary Wharf
10. Waterloo

The bottom 10 are:
1. All Saints
2. Mudchute
3. Rectory Road
4. South Bermondsey
5. Kilburn High Road
6. Lewisham
7. Kennington
8. Essex Road
9. Elverson Road
10. Chalk Farm

For NYC you can refer to the link below:

day-game-map-3.png

Well unfortunately there is a lot of blue in the bay area. #sausagefest

Full Bay Area singles, ages 20-34 - as of September 2015

day-game-map-4.png

Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Cool data, @aliparpar, thanks for sharing! I think it's great to inform our decisions so we're not banging our heads against the wall wondering where all the hotties went, haha.

I didn't consider the data from dating apps. I'm taking a look now to see what data these apps share freely that may help.

With the virus, day game seems to be the way to go, at least where I am. Night game is 100% dead for now. Day game is somewhat hindered, but the only way to go for cold approaching.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Holy fuck @aliparpar !! This is amazing.

I was thinking of pulling something similar with Instagram but they don’t share this kind of info.
You’re a fucking genius.

aliparpar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Holy fuck @aliparpar !! This is amazing.

I was thinking of pulling something similar with Instagram but they don’t share this kind of info.
You’re a fucking genius.
Hahaha glad it was helpful mate. Try it out let me know if the method works for you and meet more single people you like this way. From my experience however, single girls often go out these days with their friends or not at all. So keep that in mind

>