Big Thanks to @Carousel (departing as a mod, per his request)!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I understand I'm late to the show of appreciation but thank u so much for all the wonderful information you've shared!

I especially like the:
TRE stuff
Detailed Approach Anxiety stuff including how people like me use the wrong approach of brute forcing
Don't burn yourself out advice

Stay safe!

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank You @Carousel for all your help on the boards. I wish you all the best in life. Continued blessings on your health, wealth, love and happiness

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Regarding this case: Due to multiple attacks on my person long since I stepped down from moderation, I am simply not very motivated at all to contribute in discussions here. I find it highly offensive to be treated this way after I have contributed to the termination of 20-30 troll accounts, basically rendering this place free of race whining and general shit stirring.

I have also more or less realized that you cannot expect to be taken seriously on the internet these days, no matter what you have to contribute with.

However, I WILL dump some further developments on TRE/meditation/state/social anxiety here as reference posts, this is partially out of self interest as people ask me about such things and I don't want to type 2000 words every time I get a question.

You guys are also free to ask me about such things on PM.

Last edited:

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Regarding this case: Due to multiple attacks on my person long since I stepped down from moderation, from both noobs, but more provokingly even from multiple Elders, I am simply not very motivated at all to contribute in discussions here. I find it highly offensive to be treated this way after I have contributed to the termination of 20-30 troll accounts, basically rendering this place free of race whining and general shit stirring.

I have also more or less realized that you cannot expect to be taken seriously on the internet these days, no matter what you have to contribute with.

However, I WILL dump some further developments on TRE/meditation/state/social anxiety here as reference posts, this is partially out of self interest as people ask me about such things and I don't want to type 2000 words every time I get a question.

I don't want to get involved in a flame war here. I would like to thank you again @Carousel for your contribution to the boards. One major rule I live by is "allow people to leave in peace. Despite who was wrong sometimes its just best to just shake hands (or on the internet) leave your best wishes to the other person and move on"

I am not taking sides with anyone here because I have no idea what has happened on the backend. I do hope though that all who are reading this, if you and Carousel (or anyone for that matter) had a disagreement, all of you just be a man, a powerful man who gets women and attracts male friends, just drop the foolishness. Forgive the other person. Wish them all the best in life and truly mean it. I hope ya'll figure this out. Because I came to Girls Chase to become a better man, not to be surrounded by other men who are silently tearing each other down!

I never understood how these kinds of situations even started, I usually just walk away if needs be.

Thats my 2 cents

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I don't want to get involved in a flame war here. I would like to thank you again @Carousel for your contribution to the boards. One major rule I live by is "allow people to leave in peace. Despite who was wrong sometimes its just best to just shake hands (or on the internet) leave your best wishes to the other person and move on"

I am not taking sides with anyone here because I have no idea what has happened on the backend. I do hope though that all who are reading this, if you and Carousel (or anyone for that matter) had a disagreement, all of you just be a man, a powerful man who gets women and attracts male friends, just drop the foolishness. Forgive the other person. Wish them all the best in life and truly mean it. I hope ya'll figure this out. Because I came to Girls Chase to become a better man, not to be surrounded by other men who are silently tearing each other down!

I never understood how these kinds of situations even started, I usually just walk away if needs be.

Thats my 2 cents

Hey man! I appreciate your intent here, however my comment is not seeking any sort of resolution. Please just enjoy the service I offer! ;)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
good moderators would be glow and maybe cosy and pob (both mia)..

Thx for the mention.
Yeah, I agree that moderating is a lot of work for little reward.
I just have a natural tendency to solve conflicts (if you work for almost 20 years in the construction chain, you must be like this...or you will get sick LOL). Anyway, I'm here to help...just don't have too much free time

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Regarding this case: Due to multiple attacks on my person long since I stepped down from moderation, I am simply not very motivated at all to contribute in discussions here. I find it highly offensive to be treated this way after I have contributed to the termination of 20-30 troll accounts, basically rendering this place free of race whining and general shit stirring.

You can’t let the one percent of trolls bother you if you are there for the 99% of people.

This is a small forum, but it is a fun relaxing forum. I’d recommend you just stay on and post. If anybody bothers you should call them out and then we can start a Cage Match subforum For people who are whining or are critics.

I remember you from Sedfast, you are good shit.

Cheers
Must0

>