Big Thanks to @Carousel (departing as a mod, per his request)!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Quick forum update.

@Carousel's resigning as forum moderator, after basically not wanting to deal with the drama that goes along with moderating an Internet forum.

I don't blame him for that. Forums are a bunch of drama, often for little personal reward (maybe that's why there's fewer and fewer of them online? Probably also why everyone tells me I'm crazy every time I say I'm going to create or invest any more time or energy into one of these things).

ANYWAY! @Carousel played a big role in helping us corral everything over the past few months when we had a bunch of people join and a bunch of people go nuts during the coronavirus lockdown.

He's been extremely active on here -- the most active mod by far -- and has overall been both a balanced and an insightful guy.

He's been a terrific moderator and contributor, in my opinion. I know many of you gents agree.

So I want to thank him publicly for his help here.

If @Carousel's helped you at all or been a positive influence on you in any way, I'd encourage you to thank him here as well.

I know he'll appreciate it.

-C

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ah man... I understand him but what a bummer.. Indeed forum drama is barely avoidable and will keep repeating itself.

I hope he keeps contributing though :).

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I hear he's from Norway, in that case I vicariously live through you Viking! Oh how I'd love to live in the land of Scandinavian angels, I hear Norwegian women are even more attractive than Swedish women while Danish women have the friendliest personalities. One buddy tells me Norwegian women are also more naturally blonde compared to Sweden where you get more brunettes. I digress, but maybe he can use the spare time to write up a nice lowdown on Oslo because I plan on visiting one day.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've always valued @Carousel dudes posts whether sharing his thoughts/views/perspectives/insights or providing advice. He was a very active mod and although I understand his decision to step down a hope he keeps contributing to the forum, it would be a shame and a huge loss to miss out on his knowledge, experience and perspective.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Not like my word would mean that much and we are all appreciative of what carousel brought but I was thinking, since he left we must need a replacement right?

Any chance we can make @Skills a mod on here? Dude has been on fire and his cool temper in all of the exchanges where he manages to be the bigger man would be great in resolving conflict.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hope you will still contribute to this community. The few times you helped me out were terrific.
And I second @Train's comment about the TRE post although I haven't had the pleasure of applying nearly as much as him yet.

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Carousel introduced me to TRE which changed my life, no kidding! i have PTSD from years of constant bullying and absent father.
he always helped me without asking anything in return.
its a great loss for this forum! but one has to respect carousels motivations for leaving.
hope one day he comes back.
a great hug and everything good in life :)

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Aww man another prolific seducer leaves the forum. Soon there will be no one left :( Bye @Carousel hope my dm didnt play a role

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hope my dm didnt play a role

Absolutely not.

it is good you guys manage to make good use of the TRE stuff. It has been researched to death by me and I don't really think future users will need any additional advice on it than my threads/blog posts on TRE, CBT and AA. If you don't manage to get full effect you will anyway have to get instruction from a certified TRE instructor. This is not expensive and I think one of you even stated that it could be done by webcam meeting during the quarantine.

I have not said that I will leave this place as a regular user, btw. Though I dunno how involved I will be.

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
TRE with Dr alexander greene which is elite level instrutor cost 160 dollars for 90 min, 120 for 60 min.
one session with him and i was able to do theraphy alone.
i would be great to have ur presence, and a major value for someone whos starting in seduction.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Carousel was my 3rd favorite poster in nextasf after pureevil, teevester.... As a moderator at times for some reason the drama/fights would escalate with some of the posters....

@Truthtomasses dude! what have i done to you for you to come at me like that lol! wtf! moderating is not easy is a lot of work and requires certain type of personality and writing/grammar skills i think hahaa!

good moderators would be glow and maybe cosy and pob (both mia)..

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've always valued @Carousel dudes posts whether sharing his thoughts/views/perspectives/insights or providing advice. He was a very active mod and although I understand his decision to step down a hope he keeps contributing to the forum, it would be a shame and a huge loss to miss out on his knowledge, experience and perspective.

he is not leaving i hope not, he just going step down...

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I believe that among the great posters here, @Carousel 's posts are those wich helped me the most.
I recommend to read and test any of his posts, especially if you have any kind of problem about approaching. Here are some : The stages of approach abilities and How to reboot your momentum.

He also gave me a LOT of personal advice, wich I am very grateful for.

Thank you for all this,

Klimax

>