LR-  BJ from a milf

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Met this milf on a bus a while back (I have had four lays from the bus so far, I guess I should be the pickup guy with a specialty in that niche). Anyway, I was sitting in the back seat, and she was sitting in several seats in front of me. As the bus dropped people at different stops, the front seats became empty, and I moved closer to her seat, said a few words, and grabbed her number. After a few minutes, she alighted, but I had her contact already.

I messaged her that it was nice meeting her, and she replied around 10 hours later. I felt like I will have a difficult time with the seduction and indeed I did later on. She told me she works in a hospital and rarely gets time to hang out but gets off days within the week once in a while. We planned for a hangout the first time and she flaked, I think I also didn’t follow up seriously. We talked and planned for a second hangout n she flaked again, she wanted to come but it was too late so I cancelled the date.

We continued talking here n there and three days ago on one evening I gave her a long call that lasted 20 minutes where we talked about everything. I just allowed her to let out all she was going through n she asked me a few personal questions such as if I am dating, how old am I etc. she also told me she got pregnant at 14 and thus now that she is in her 30s she has been through a lot n she wouldn’t want to play around etc. she asked me my age but declined to tell me hers, I am in my 30s now and many women are comfortable with my age even those in their 40s (not trying to date them though).

After the bonding phone call we agreed to meet the next day at 4pm even though she told me she is nursing a little cold and that she doesn’t like going to men’s houses. She said it is because she doesn’t want temptations, I told her I am okay with temptations.

The following day she sent me a “please call me” text around 2 pm which I replied to a few minutes late. I called her and told her just to come over when it was time. By 4 she hadn’t shown up, she called me at 5 that she is just about to leave the house, I was almost canceling again because I think she is terrible with time.

She came over and I picked her at my fav spot for picking up chics. She came to my house and as we were entering, she complained that the neighbours were staring at her too much. I have some nosy neighbors it seems.

Now inside my crib I started my usual escalation process. No chair in this house only a bed and whenever I would try to lay her on my bed she would resist. She told me she doesn’t want to fuck so I went for my usual, neck kisses, rubbing her elbows, caressing her elbows and earlobes. Then I took her hands and put on my dick, I did this for a while. I finally managed to start fondling her boobies and eating her nipples, and I knew it is over at that point. It didn’t matter what she is saying, when I get there it is usually a cakewalk. I can say she gave me a one-hour lmr, after eating her nipples and fondling her breasts, she still refused to remove her trousers, she said she is on her periods. This is the second woman I am escalating on this year telling me she is on her periods...lol! Seems they get horny at that time.

Okay, I removed my dick and had her hold my dick. I put it around her face and told her to suck and she said No, I continued caressing her face and telling her nice things as she plays with my dick and I told her to just kiss it if she doesn’t want to suck it. She finally kissed the tip of my dick and from there on she started sucking more and more of it. She was very skilled in BJ, I have had around 4 bjs so far but her BJ game was on another level. She sucked me for over 15 minutes and kept saying how it is big etc. she had a small mouth too.

She said she will come next time ready to fuck (I don’t buy that)

After the Bj, we talked a bit; she told me she has a guy but they are not in good terms and such…I finally saw her off at around 7.15pm, at around 9 pm she called me and we talked a little and that was it.

Takeaway: Nothing much, it was just one of those encounters with an experienced milf, gave me a hell of a BJ.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she said she is on her periods. This is the second woman I am escalating on this year telling me she is on her periods...lol! Seems they get horny at that time
Yep, this is fairly normal. Usually the week before their period they are really horny, and for some women the 3 or 4 days on their period too.

I come across a lot of slightly older women, usually 30-35+, that are not looking for a deep and meaningful LTR but want a friend they can have intimate conversations with, including sex play, but on a causal basis. Sometime it can be twice in a month and then nothing for a few months, it just depends on diaries and life. They've usually got a fairly sorted and stable life, they don't want the complications of moving in together or anything serious beyond the intimacy and sex for a few hours. But you do need to keep it very discrete so it mustn't come up in social circles, neighbors or the like. You also need to make sure you don't make them feel cheap or easy when they leave, always leave them feeling good ready for next time.

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yep, this is fairly normal. Usually the week before their period they are really horny, and for some women the 3 or 4 days on their period too.

I come across a lot of slightly older women, usually 30-35+, that are not looking for a deep and meaningful LTR but want a friend they can have intimate conversations with, including sex play, but on a causal basis. Sometime it can be twice in a month and then nothing for a few months, it just depends on diaries and life. They've usually got a fairly sorted and stable life, they don't want the complications of moving in together or anything serious beyond the intimacy and sex for a few hours. But you do need to keep it very discrete so it mustn't come up in social circles, neighbors or the like. You also need to make sure you don't make them feel cheap or easy when they leave, always leave them feeling good ready for next time.
Oh, that's interesting, i am only having fun with her, guess she is down for fun too coz she hasn't demanded for any sort of relationship from me but let's see where this goes to.

>