Blackbook seductions

Johnny M

Rookie
Rookie
What's the deal with Octoberman's SonicSeduction, and other "Dark" parts of Seduction. Im intrigued as to how they received the infamous reputation when a lot of it sounds like practices you hear on GirlsChase

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm not experienced with the PUA world (in fact I find it quite silly), but looking over the two (Octoberman and Sexual Power Reversal) it seems quite simple and I've done it before. They seem like the same idea, but at different extremes. Octoberman would be to get quick seductions, while sexual power reversal is for slower drawn out stuff like social circles. The latter seems to be centered around more of the positive/negative reinforcement aspects of psychology, which takes longer periods of time. The former needs to be quicker so it uses emotions and "anchors" them to whatever you feel like.

The reason this is bad is that it's actually quite easy to change people, regardless of how dogmatic they are. If you question their beliefs, provide them with sound logic, AND you anchor their reward system (and emotional response) to YOU, you provide a powerful combo which can lead to absorbing them into your world. It's only bad because the world that you live in may not be so great. I've accidentally changed virgin girls into "slutting it up", and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've also turned religious heavy friends into players, without really meaning to. Bleh. Be careful.

Edit: I'd like to add that I think the stuff the PUA world is talking about is garbage, and conjecture. However, I think the general principle behind it (anchoring reward systems) is powerful though.

Johnny M

Rookie
Rookie
But in order to change someones core belief in something. You would need to have some type of credibility through that persons eyes. Or else it would be as easily dismissed as it would have been believed. I've changed many of the aspects of the lives of the people around me, but I have an existing influence on them already. I couldn't imagine a stranger questioning a belief I hold, just to have me "absorbed" in to their beliefs. Unless, of couse, I doubted them already

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Johnny M said:
But in order to change someones core belief in something. You would need to have some type of credibility through that persons eyes. Or else it would be as easily dismissed as it would have been believed. I've changed many of the aspects of the lives of the people around me, but I have an existing influence on them already. I couldn't imagine a stranger questioning a belief I hold, just to have me "absorbed" in to their beliefs. Unless, of couse, I doubted them already

But imagine you meet someone with a story, or a cause, who happens to be extremely well off and attractive. They walk in, and buy a round of drinks for everyone, and then you start exchanging in conversation. He then tells you -- "I used to be JUST like you, and maybe a little worse. I wasn't well off, I had no money financially, I was overweight and my wife divorced me. Then I ___". It's enthralling, and it's using hope and inspiration to change someone. It incites a feeling of "Wait.. if he could do it, maybe I could as well..". Then he offers you a position in his ponsi scheme and you're screwed, because you weren't the first he's done this (you were actually the 1000th).

Same goes to anchoring feelings, and while I don't know how easy it is to do so quickly, It's made easier with attraction. So if a girl is already infatuated with you, but is resistant to your charm.. you can anchor her responses to you. She compliments you and you give her a kiss. Suddenly she's wanting to please you more and more to see what kind of reward she will get. She argues with you that sex should be held until marriage, and then you intensely give her a response and shut her down. She now knows to not question you, and submit (and thus taking the path of less resistance --- pleasing you and getting rewarded for it).

I won't go much more into it, as you can see it's already starting to get manipulative and I'm only touching the surface of it.

You can also anchor feelings / rewards to actions and items. So if she has to go somewhere, and she's been wanting a bracelet you've had for awhile you can let her borrow it. Whenever she wears it she will think of you and the longer she thinks of you the more infatuated/more she falls in love with you (wondering what you're doing, investment, etc). You can also tie the reward system to texting, so if she texts you in the morning you can say "Man, I love when a cute girl texts me in the morning..". It gives her more reason to text you, or do things to surprise / please you.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Well, probably fortunately, you can't really get a very complete picture of October Man or SPR online from anything I've seen in a quick Google search. I just looked these up and found a guy talking about anchoring and labeling that "October Man Sequence," but that isn't it, and one on SPR that touches on some aspects of it without really going into it much in-depth.

The reason that OM, SPR, and other aspects of the "dark arts" aren't discussed is because they create addiction and dependency, like an amplified version of the "in love" feeling... often similar to drugs like heroin and cocaine, which activate the same part of the brain as social and romantic connections. They're used for giving a woman the most powerful "in love" feelings of her life, and make her completely emotionally dependent on you. This includes, on the downside, her getting things like withdraw feelings, extreme amounts of jealousy and possessiveness, and everything else that comes with emotions that swing wildly and are outside of her control. SPR can also lead to situations where women are spending unsustainable amounts of money on you, and the conditioning is often hard or impossible to reverse.

The problem is the damage that does. Most of the guys who really WANT these "powers" are inexperienced seducers who are living in a scarcity mindset and very much want to keep women bound to them. They act out of need, rather than calm and measured logic and control, and they create some really messy, damaging situations for the women involved (and often for themselves).

OM is for seduction, and has some utility there, but it's really not based on any kind of real connection between you and the girl and verges on hypnosis - Landmark Forum uses a version of OM in its 3-day retreat, and its why the people who go through Landmark come out such blind advocates of the Forum, convinced it's changed their lives, despite the fact that they can't tell you any actual impact it's made or changes they've had from their lives out of it. That's why I won't go into it. I may get accused of teaching stuff that's manipulative because I'm talking seduction, but OM truly IS manipulation.

And SPR is for relationships, and is useful for relationship controls at lower levels, but it spirals to extremes very quickly, and you'll typically find that the guys who WANT extreme emotions from their women are the inexperienced guys who can't handle them and cause a lot of damage, while the experienced guys who CAN don't WANT those kinds of relationships and that level of dependency and neediness. So, while it's a potent technique, it's not really one that I think ought to be taught, or needs to be.

Other ones I won't mention because they're too easy to get a basic grasp of just from the name and a little digging into the scientific literature. There are a bunch of ways to "hack" the brain, but the deeper you go, the more morally questionable it gets.

Chase

Johnny M

Rookie
Rookie
Assuming a good amount of these "brain hacks" aren't restricted towards just women. Would simply just being aware, that the person you are speaking to is trying to manipulate you, enable you to blow it off completely?

As for an example "referencing" or manipulative advertising. Once your aware of it, it provides the chance for a counter. I'm guessing it works in a similar way advertisement manipulation works through linking "feel good" emotions, but then uses strong negative ones all of the sudden which would act as some sort of hooking point.

Lanoa

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The problem is that most manipulators choose easy prey. You cannot recognize what you do not know.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Zac here, About October Man Sequence, Forward by INI0SE. i actually just read the pdf file. I have it though. An 86 book page. I think is the correct one. Manipulation at its best, I am sure you are capable of such act, but hell i read it, and i foresee the damage it does. Now i know why. The knowledge in my seduction is getting more. Some things are just like nukes, One button, and everything is gone. Damage everywhere.

Zac

Hanka

Rookie
Rookie
Well, probably fortunately, you can't really get a very complete picture of October Man or SPR online from anything I've seen in a quick Google search. I just looked these up and found a guy talking about anchoring and labeling that "October Man Sequence," but that isn't it, and one on SPR that touches on some aspects of it without really going into it much in-depth.

The reason that OM, SPR, and other aspects of the "dark arts" aren't discussed is because they create addiction and dependency, like an amplified version of the "in love" feeling... often similar to drugs like heroin and cocaine, which activate the same part of the brain as social and romantic connections. They're used for giving a woman the most powerful "in love" feelings of her life, and make her completely emotionally dependent on you. This includes, on the downside, her getting things like withdraw feelings, extreme amounts of jealousy and possessiveness, and everything else that comes with emotions that swing wildly and are outside of her control. SPR can also lead to situations where women are spending unsustainable amounts of money on you, and the conditioning is often hard or impossible to reverse.

The problem is the damage that does. Most of the guys who really WANT these "powers" are inexperienced seducers who are living in a scarcity mindset and very much want to keep women bound to them. They act out of need, rather than calm and measured logic and control, and they create some really messy, damaging situations for the women involved (and often for themselves).

OM is for seduction, and has some utility there, but it's really not based on any kind of real connection between you and the girl and verges on hypnosis - Landmark Forum uses a version of OM in its 3-day retreat, and its why the people who go through Landmark come out such blind advocates of the Forum, convinced it's changed their lives, despite the fact that they can't tell you any actual impact it's made or changes they've had from their lives out of it. That's why I won't go into it. I may get accused of teaching stuff that's manipulative because I'm talking seduction, but OM truly IS manipulation.

And SPR is for relationships, and is useful for relationship controls at lower levels, but it spirals to extremes very quickly, and you'll typically find that the guys who WANT extreme emotions from their women are the inexperienced guys who can't handle them and cause a lot of damage, while the experienced guys who CAN don't WANT those kinds of relationships and that level of dependency and neediness. So, while it's a potent technique, it's not really one that I think ought to be taught, or needs to be.

Other ones I won't mention because they're too easy to get a basic grasp of just from the name and a little digging into the scientific literature. There are a bunch of ways to "hack" the brain, but the deeper you go, the more morally questionable it gets.

Chase
Who are the creator of SPR
I just want to learn it please

onmywway14

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not experienced with the PUA world (in fact I find it quite silly), but looking over the two (Octoberman and Sexual Power Reversal) it seems quite simple and I've done it before. They seem like the same idea, but at different extremes. Octoberman would be to get quick seductions, while sexual power reversal is for slower drawn out stuff like social circles. The latter seems to be centered around more of the positive/negative reinforcement aspects of psychology, which takes longer periods of time. The former needs to be quicker so it uses emotions and "anchors" them to whatever you feel like.

The reason this is bad is that it's actually quite easy to change people, regardless of how dogmatic they are. If you question their beliefs, provide them with sound logic, AND you anchor their reward system (and emotional response) to YOU, you provide a powerful combo which can lead to absorbing them into your world. It's only bad because the world that you live in may not be so great. I've accidentally changed virgin girls into "slutting it up", and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've also turned religious heavy friends into players, without really meaning to. Bleh. Be careful.

Edit: I'd like to add that I think the stuff the PUA world is talking about is garbage, and conjecture. However, I think the general principle behind it (anchoring reward systems) is powerful though.
Is Sexual Power Reversal a concept or a book title?

onmywway14

Space Monkey
space monkey

When you psychologically use tricks it's called manipulation.
You create a dependency of dopamine in her that you supply
If I went around and got a woman addicted to heroine... she'd come back to me for the drug and not me
She has no real love for ME but the chemicals I'm supplying
When you manipulate a woman the same thing happens.
Any man using those hacks and tricks will have the exact same results
So, it's not love. It's creating codependency in someone

>