Booty Calling to her house!

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey, does anyone have any advice as to like what to say to booty call a girl and go to her house; a girl you met doing day game. For instance I come across a girl there's sexual attraction and she ends up telling me that shes going to be busy the next two weeks.

This happens to me pretty often, i usually try anyway to see when shes free, and if its after the two weeks i drop it. If she doesnt hit me up with when she's free in three weeks i reengage.

I'm meeting new women everyday so im not worried about losing a couple. Let me know if you guys have any process or texts you like to shoot to girls in a situation like this.

P.s read both the booty call articles but i don't feel like they are helping me

Howell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Raqimus,

This is what you do:

1) Invite her to your place first, like you normally would.

2) Get her to say okay, to verify that she's game to meet up in a private location tonight.

3) A little bit later, give her an excuse as to why she suddenly can't come over to your house. (E.g. "Gah, my landlord's apparently going to be showing the house tonight... gonna have all sorts of people coming through here. Let's do [movie, cooking, whatever] at your place instead. Sound like a plan?")

It's as easy as 1,2,3. This works as a sort of yes ladder. Instead of going straight for inviting yourself over, get her to acquiesce to meeting up in private first, and then you just change the location.

Howell

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds awesome Howell, def going to try this! Thanks

>