Bored of my MLTR who’s done nothing wrong...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Title says it all.

After nearly 2 years of dating I find myself wanting to see her 1x every 2 weeks or not at all (used to be 1x a week) as she likes spending whole days with me.

She’s a tanned,petite, brunette green eyed girl who’s a teacher & studying for her masters.

If you put this girl in front of me 3 years ago I wouldn’t believe my luck and would not be able to fathom wanting to cut things off.

I saw chase’s recent post on how relationships are either stable (and boring!) or a bit more volatile but interesting.

Is this just part and parcel of woman dynamics and I should bite the bullet and continue it or move on?

For extra context I’ve slept with about 20 or so other girls whilst seeing her. Logically she’s top 3 ( out of all girls I’ve dated) in terms of compatability & overall package but I just have a nagging feeling that won’t let up.

Grateful for any input fellas!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@DoWhatWorks dude! This depends on what you want. Boredom from stability can happen and if she's not what you want then you move on. If you've met other girls while with her you're not gonna be worried you can't meet anyone else which puts you in a great powerful position that most guys never have.

If you like her and you get on well and are happy you'd keep with her. Boredom will creep in with someone eventually though if it's stable. Guys usually want this stability, a girl throwing a tantrum, kicking up drama and throwing shit tests for no reason is usually why relationships end... most guys don't know how to handle them. If you do and that's why it's stable then your relationship management is good.

Another reason for break ups is one person thinks they can do better. Reality usually kicks them straight in the ass but it sounds like you've kept your skills sharp so you should be fine.

This is a matter of what you want and what makes you happy. Firstly I wouldn't spend full days with her. Maybe that's the only fix you need, maybe you need a soft next or a hard next if you really want to cut it.

What is it you want dude?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Title says it all.

After nearly 2 years of dating I find myself wanting to see her 1x every 2 weeks or not at all (used to be 1x a week) as she likes spending whole days with me.

She’s a tanned,petite, brunette green eyed girl who’s a teacher & studying for her masters.

If you put this girl in front of me 3 years ago I wouldn’t believe my luck and would not be able to fathom wanting to cut things off.

I saw chase’s recent post on how relationships are either stable (and boring!) or a bit more volatile but interesting.

Is this just part and parcel of woman dynamics and I should bite the bullet and continue it or move on?

For extra context I’ve slept with about 20 or so other girls whilst seeing her. Logically she’s top 3 ( out of all girls I’ve dated) in terms of compatability & overall package but I just have a nagging feeling that won’t let up.

Grateful for any input fellas!

could be the hottest girl in the world with the coolest personality, this happens, it gets worst as your lay count goes up....

colidge effect...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you both for the comment guys!

What I want is 3x attractive girls that I can easily sleep with using little effort.

She does fit that description so think @Fluxcapacitor hit the nail on the head with reducing the time I spend with her should be enough. Maybe seeing her weekly for a few hours at a time instead of fortnightly for most of the day. I'll propose it to her and as I'm happy to walk away that's the right frame of mind for me to be.

@BigPapa never knew there was a full term for the coolidge effect! Makes a lot of sense I guess it's just the reality of good problems.

Issues never go away it's just the quality of them increase

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@DoWhatWorks personally I wouldn't propose it, I'd just do it. Change your availability and she'll accept it. She might even feel she's getting more out of it because she'll see you more frequently.

Seeing a girl once a week is good for maintenance. You should bed her everytime if you can. Being in a relationship for 2 years you possibly aren't in this habit as you'd have had to do more relationship stuff in this time. This is outside of my experience.

She'll accept whatever availability you give her dude.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Actually it was @Skills who mentioned that haha , but thanks for having me in mind

>