LR  Boyfriend objection

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! I hit up a club at the weekend, the club is usually quiet until later on, so I went to a pre bar with a mate to warm up. It was very quiet but we bumped into a mixed group that we've met before and joined them. The club we went to is very loud with 4 rooms with a selection of music, there's a lot of flashing lights on the big dancefloors and some smaller rooms that can still get very busy.

I was wearing a tight fitting green top, ripped black skinny jeans and converse shoes. I noticed two girls both wearing figure hugging black dresses, one was blonde and her friend was a brunette, the blonde girl looked a lot like a girl I've previously seduced, I walked over, took her arm and started talking to her, she gave a boyfriend objection so I told her about my goldfish…

Approach
Flux: Hey, you look familiar, have we met before?
Girl: Hiii, maybe you've seen me in here? (very happy tone)
Flux: Maybe, you look just like a girl I was seeing but she didn't have her nose pierced
Girl: Ohh I have a boyfriend
Flux: That's cool, I have a pet goldfish
Girl: (Giggles) no, I really have a boyfriend that I very much love
Flux: I don't feel the same way about my goldfish
Girl: (Giggles) well it's different levels isn't it
Flux: Nope, it's just a one level tank, it's a small goldfish
Girl: (Giggles) I'm flattered with your interest but I do have a boyfriend
Flux: That's cool, I thought your friend was cute
Girl: Ohh (pattern interrupt) that’s NAME

My target gets her friends attention – I take her hand, pull her in and start talking and dancing with her. There's a look of jealousy from my target, I don't leave her feeling left out for long and dance with both girls. The friend goes to the bar leaving me with the blonde girl.

Artificial Pre-selection / Teasing
Flux: So where's your boyfriend tonight?
Girl: He's at work, where's your girlfriend?
Flux: Which one?
Girl: Really? (I give her a knowing look and she accepts it) how many have you got?
Flux: I've got one for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, there's an opening on Thursday
Girl: Really?
Flux: Yeah, Thursday wanted to move to Sunday so that’s opened up Thursday
Girl: Really??
Flux: Well she wanted Monday but I couldn't do it so Sunday it was
Girl: (Giggles) OMG
Flux: I'm accepting applications for Thursday (playful smirk)

This goes on way to long, I'm clearly being playful and teasing her but she's seemingly taking it seriously. I find this very entertaining :') The last song plays and when leaving the club we end up separated. I'm outside with my mate when she comes outside.

Out the club / extraction
Flux: Yo Thursday (She runs over)
Girl: I didn't hear what you were shouting at me
Flux: I said Yo Thursday and you came running over (playful smirk)
She acts mock offended and walks of before coming back and starts talking to me.

She asks for my socials and gives me her phone to add myself, I add myself and start liking my posts just messing about before she realised what I was doing. She asks for my phone so she can add herself back to which I playfully tell her I don't have my phone with me and that I left it at "Wednesdays" which she giggles at.

The conversation continues and the girls are discussing taxis and asking where I'm from, I'm heading in the same direction so they ask if I want to get in a taxi with them. I tell them that I'm driving and they can jump in with me if they wanted to. They decide to come with me, my girl rides shotgun, I drop her friend of and then take my target to her place.

We're talking on the ride back to her place where she's trying to convince me that she's a Saturday girl (this was Friday night) and also saying that she wouldn't just want one day. I drop her off at her place.

Escalation
I've had my hand on the blonde girls thigh while driving, shes been playing with my arm/hand.
Girl: Thank you for dropping me off
Flux: Not a problem, it was cool meeting you
Girl: It's a shame the night has to end, I've really enjoyed tonight
Flux: It doesn't have to end yet
Girl: Really? What were you thinking?
Flux: I could come and keep you company
Girl: okay (very excited), but we're only going to be talking
Flux: that’s cool, I can show you photos of my goldfish
Girl: I'd like that (giggles)

I accompany her inside, putting my hand on the small of her back, there was a little token resistance after kissing when we got inside, I held my nerve and looked at her while keeping my hands firmly on her waist and she quickly submitted to her desires.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Flux: Hey, you look familiar, have we met before?
Girl: Hiii, maybe you've seen me in here? (very happy tone)
Flux: Maybe, you look just like a girl I was seeing but she didn't have her nose pierced
Girl: Ohh I have a boyfriend
Flux: That's cool, I have a pet goldfish
Girl: (Giggles) no, I really have a boyfriend that I very much love
Flux: I don't feel the same way about my goldfish
Girl: (Giggles) well it's different levels isn't it
Flux: Nope, it's just a one level tank, it's a small goldfish
Girl: (Giggles) I'm flattered with your interest but I do have a boyfriend
Flux: That's cool, I thought your friend was cute
Girl: Ohh (pattern interrupt) that’s NAME

Masterfully done! That frame-control!
Flux: Yo Thursday (She runs over)

Nice anchor play.
We're talking on the ride back to her place where she's trying to convince me that she's a Saturday girl (this was Friday night) and also saying that she wouldn't just want one day. I drop her off at her place.

The signs that she is ready - her trying to play you... but within your frame, which technically implied she accepted it.

I've had my hand on the blonde girls thigh while driving, shes been playing with my arm/hand.

Nice compliance testing + qualification.

Girl: It's a shame the night has to end, I've really enjoyed tonight

Yeah game over.

Girl: okay (very excited), but we're only going to be talking
Flux: that’s cool, I can show you photos of my goldfish
Girl: I'd like that (giggles)

Another good use of anchors.

Not sure if you are aware of it, but you are really good at setting and using anchors.

---

Well done man! I obviously don't have the same game as you, which is why it is refreshing to read a different type of game delivered masterfully.

Me like it!

Best,
Teevster

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks @Bismarck @Skills @Teevster dudes!

Teevster, I wasn't aware of using verbal anchors as such I've always considered it referencing/call back (call back humour in this case) or going back to a previous thread. I can see how this is anchoring now you've highlighted it. The anchoring I usually use that I'm aware of is with touch.

Thanks for the feedback dude!

@DarkKnight dude! You know me, it's my autopilot response haha :')

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks @Bismarck @Skills @Teevster dudes!

Teevster, I wasn't aware of using verbal anchors as such I've always considered it referencing/call back (call back humour in this case) or going back to a previous thread. I can see how this is anchoring now you've highlighted it. The anchoring I usually use that I'm aware of is with touch.

Thanks for the feedback dude!

@DarkKnight dude! You know me, it's my autopilot response haha :')
Yeah is a seduction using humor and playing stupid, and missinterpretention, when she said she had a boyfriend her microespressions betrayed her, and based on your reads you could see her actions and body language betraying her... at a point you question if it was a go so you went for her friend and you identify she was game, when by her actions she got jealous of her friends.... the holding hands, massaging hips while driving and offering the ride, this is key in clubs...the pausible deniability of the goldfish and the agreeing with "nothing will happen"...believe it or not she was helping you all along in her own way with the seduction, you were able to not fuck it up, and she knew you get it you are ss..... finally you had a very no try hard contained attitude.

>