Brats Journal dating mature women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militarybrat

Space Monkey
space monkey
What a beating this is it's a good damn thing I'm really thick skinned. I am a cold approach guy will approach a woman without fear of rejection. What has been frustrating is I get women on meet and greets due to time constraints on their part. For me a meet and greet is an informal lets see what happens thing. I don't mind the basic questions job, kids, pet,hobbies,education, and just general surface stuff. I am always honest and don't lie.

Women over 40 somehow believe it is OK to ask deep personal questions about my life on a meet and greet. I am not intimate with them at this time. They seem to want to collect my life story that is none of their business at this time. I usually end these kind of interactions quickly when this shit happens. My normal excuse is I have an outing with friends that I have to get to have a good day. I am going to stop being kind and put my foot down and tell them stop you have not earned my trust to ask such personal questions. When confronted with for all I know you could be a serial killer I will respond with for all I know you could be a black widow.

I have learned that women over 40 have strong defences that are difficult to navigate. I'm always up for that challenge that said it is getting their armor off so they open up instead of pushing me away that is the problem. I will keep plugging away trying to find ways to improve on getting that armor off. The ones that do not do this shit and seem to want to continue when I ask them out their eyes get big wide open and they ghost me.

My fundamentals are tight women under 35 always compliment me on how I dress. I take care of myself and am told I don't look 60 good genetics for sure. I am open to any advise that would get a 100 to 1 meet and greets to dates down to a reasonable level.

Brat

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Women over 40 somehow believe it is OK to ask deep personal questions about my life on a meet and greet. I am not intimate with them at this time. They seem to want to collect my life story that is none of their business at this time. I usually end these kind of interactions quickly when this shit happens. My normal excuse is I have an outing with friends that I have to get to have a good day. I am going to stop being kind and put my foot down and tell them stop you have not earned my trust to ask such personal questions. When confronted with for all I know you could be a serial killer I will respond with for all I know you could be a black widow.

^ this is your problem you are making a shit storm out of nothing, you need to chill and change that attitude ... I work in different industries, I am in the real estate industry, I am in the technology industry and self help industry but my real profession is Sandra (or Whatever her name is future lover) done change the subject, the way you are acting is totally uncalibrated and I suspect you have been consuming red pill content.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Don't waste your time Skills. MilitaryBrat and Post Was Right are the newest iterations of Oh Pry/naturalmikey/etc.

There is overwhelming evidence supporting this. Both have been permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>