Bringing girls home

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm having trouble closing on the first date and getting second dates.

I'll meet someone at a bar near my place. We have a great time, then I suggest we go somewhere else. They say yes, and I walk them a block to my place, which is a condo in a highrise building.

99% girls are cool with coming over without me explicitly telling them we are going over to my place. But is there an unvoiced concern? Do I need to address that we ended up at my place?

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not closing on the first date. Not getting a second date.

I think it's due to my process.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm having trouble closing on the first date and getting second dates.

I'll meet someone at a bar near my place. We have a great time, then I suggest we go somewhere else. They say yes, and I walk them a block to my place, which is a condo in a highrise building.

99% girls are cool with coming over without me explicitly telling them we are going over to my place. But is there an unvoiced concern? Do I need to address that we ended up at my place?

By the time she gets up to your flat, sex should be a foregone conclusion. Done properly, she's ready to jump your bones, and you're not dealing with last minute resistance.

So the mistakes you're making aren't when you get to the door, but in the lead up to leaving the bar.

Are you flirting?
Is she flirting back?
Have you touched her?
Has she touched you back?
Have you danced?
Have you held eye contact?
Does she trust you?

etc.

Just bringing the chick back to your place and hoping to start the seduction there is an uphill battle. It's possible.
Maybe offer her some wine or whatever, but I personally don't want to get a girl tipsy to fool around and escalate.

That's an "R" charge waiting to happen.

WIA

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks. Yes, we are usually touching and flirting. Maybe I can escalate a bit more.

Is there a guide for how to end the date if sex isn't going to happen?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
By the time she gets up to your flat, sex should be a foregone conclusion. Done properly, she's ready to jump your bones, and you're not dealing with last minute resistance.

So the mistakes you're making aren't when you get to the door, but in the lead up to leaving the bar.

Are you flirting?
Is she flirting back?
Have you touched her?
Has she touched you back?
Have you danced?
Have you held eye contact?
Does she trust you?

etc.

Just bringing the chick back to your place and hoping to start the seduction there is an uphill battle. It's possible.
Maybe offer her some wine or whatever, but I personally don't want to get a girl tipsy to fool around and escalate.

That's an "R" charge waiting to happen.

WIA
exactly you beat me to it, if done properly you don't even have to say anything(she made up her mine), at times i say "lets go to the after party" as possible deniability(if she is the shy/proud type), but they already know sex is going to happen just to let them save face, but most is just "follow me home" now a days...

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
"Seducer a.- Gets the girl to meet from online dating, poor strategy gets a make out at the end, text "hi it was fun finally meet you, how does your schedule looks like?" crap open, then hard close, writes a block of text on why he never gets second dates..."

I feel attacked, ha! thanks for the link

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Seducer a.- Gets the girl to meet from online dating, poor strategy gets a make out at the end, text "hi it was fun finally meet you, how does your schedule looks like?" crap open, then hard close, writes a block of text on why he never gets second dates..."

I feel attacked, ha! thanks for the link
Lol, yeah go on my archive try to read and learn how to properly text, learn how to date by following 3 bounce it makes it easy...

>