Building compliance/tension by smelling her

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is a quick little technique that I caught myself using effectively last week to build compliance and sexual tension.

When talking with a girl in a way where you feel there's attraction, but maybe it's a social circle situation where you don't want to dial it up too much, you can up the intensity by smelling her.

First, to lead up to this effectively, you should be engaging in strong eye contact so that there's already a touch of tension between you two. I was engaging in pretty fire eye contact for about a minute before I did this, but it was pretty chill before then.

At a planned pause in conversation, I looked to the side, breathed in deeply and said "Mmmmm. (pause, look at her and then her hand). Give me your hand," (a command). I slowly reached to take her wrist. We hadn't touched at all yet , besides a first hung when everyone was meeting each other, which may have been why this dialed the intensity up so much. She complied, and I slowly pulled the underside of her wrist up to my face and smoothly but strong pressed my mouth and nose against it and inhaled deeply.

"Is that you?" (slightly puzzled look)

"You think I smell good?" (smiling.)

"I smelled a great smell that I thought was you, but it's kind of faint on your wrist so I'm not sure anymore."

She then told me to come closer and "smell her" (her neck). If she doesn't offer, you may want to find a way to do this yourself, but it was perfect because she offered.

So I slowly leaned forward, kind of in the same movement as if I was going to kiss her, but I didn't even look at her while I did this, and ran my hand up the back of her neck while I pressed my face against the side of her neck (I was lower than her) and smelled deeply. The way I grabbed her neck was somewhat firm, but in a good way (don't go overboard with this, could be weird. But the firmness will make her feel like you're in control.)

I pulled back and looked up at her and she had this look on her face like she didn't know what to do, lol. But not in a bad way, kind of like in a turned on way. I told her she smelled really good but what I think I was smelling was the candle. A little bit of laughter. Then I pulled away.

It definitely got a little hot there for a second, and then pulling away made her chase a bit in the coming moments. I was with about 8 people so it was a bit different of a situation, some were noticing this and others were preoccupied, but I'm sure this would work effectively in regular escalation going forwards. Given that she smells good.

If there is no candle you can comment on the smell itself in multiple ways that either dial up the tension or break it, depending upon what you want to do.

I'm sure others are using this, but it's a small tactic that can heat things up that I hope people benefit from.

AI

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
smaller simple version in the same when the is attraction timing is to whisper in her ear - Do you want to know a small but fascinating secret... i dont like sex!

works great in clubs but also provides for a sense of subtle escalation of the vibe and intrique while proving the physical arousal of close proximity with kiss like positions

once youve done this multiple times you can create the impact merely by doing the initial moves slightly

smooth escalation

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
smaller simple version in the same when the is attraction timing is to whisper in her ear - Do you want to know a small but fascinating secret... i dont like sex!

works great in clubs but also provides for a sense of subtle escalation of the vibe and intrique while proving the physical arousal of close proximity with kiss like positions

once youve done this multiple times you can create the impact merely by doing the initial moves slightly

smooth escalation

Mmmmmm. Interesting, I like that. Any good, specific ways to follow up when they ask "why"?

>