Building my social momentum : Doing what a noob should

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For the past 2 weeks roughly , I have been focused on building my social momentum which I never had in my life except here and there but even that was not consistent .

Here are the things that I have done in those 2 weeks .

1. Being the most social guy in the classroom ( whether It was a demo class or actual class )

2. Talking to the hottest chicks in the class with whom nobody really talks out of hesitation .... basically to get comfortable talking to them normally .

No simping, tho.

3. Going out and gaming nearly everyday ( unless it's raining ) .... I did it without any expectations ....only to gather Intel and building my comfort approaching really hot chicks , 2 sets , inside metro trains
.... Which lead me to use indirect openers , situational openers , observational complements during the convos ...
Slight teasing ..... Passing shit tests .... Without using direct openers ..... I did induce intent with the hot chicks ...... .....also learning if I could make them laugh , tease them even in indirect game .( Or Indirect - direct game )

Even though i got zero results .... But the results I focused were to be comfortable talking to chicks rather than getting dates.

I did get a metro ride with a chick lol.

4. Doing presentation classes ... To learn about my weakness while I am on the stage .

5. Contacting salsa classes .... Cuz I wanna be comfortable with chicks sensually .

6. Talking to anyone and everyone wherever possible .

I have also been taking care of myself physically and mentally ...

Like I haven't smoked since 20 April .

Meditating everyday .

Pushing forward myself in life and career.

All these things have slightly changed me .
I can't really explain .... I remember reading that charisma is a muscle somewhere in this forum .

So, I am building it from the bottom cuz I am the skinniest guy in the gym .

Got to pay my dues .😉

Police dog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Talking to the hottest chicks in the class
*Cries in engineering major* when I was in college I literally had 2 girls in our class for all 4 years...
skinniest guy in the gym
Very good position to be in. When I started I had 90 lbs of excessive fat to lose before I could even think about building any muscle.

Great post man, good luck🤞

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For the past 2 weeks roughly , I have been focused on building my social momentum which I never had in my life except here and there but even that was not consistent .

Here are the things that I have done in those 2 weeks .

1. Being the most social guy in the classroom ( whether It was a demo class or actual class )

2. Talking to the hottest chicks in the class with whom nobody really talks out of hesitation .... basically to get comfortable talking to them normally .

No simping, tho.

3. Going out and gaming nearly everyday ( unless it's raining ) .... I did it without any expectations ....only to gather Intel and building my comfort approaching really hot chicks , 2 sets , inside metro trains
.... Which lead me to use indirect openers , situational openers , observational complements during the convos ...
Slight teasing ..... Passing shit tests .... Without using direct openers ..... I did induce intent with the hot chicks ...... .....also learning if I could make them laugh , tease them even in indirect game .( Or Indirect - direct game )

Even though i got zero results .... But the results I focused were to be comfortable talking to chicks rather than getting dates.

I did get a metro ride with a chick lol.

4. Doing presentation classes ... To learn about my weakness while I am on the stage .

5. Contacting salsa classes .... Cuz I wanna be comfortable with chicks sensually .

6. Talking to anyone and everyone wherever possible .

I have also been taking care of myself physically and mentally ...

Like I haven't smoked since 20 April .

Meditating everyday .

Pushing forward myself in life and career.

All these things have slightly changed me .
I can't really explain .... I remember reading that charisma is a muscle somewhere in this forum .

So, I am building it from the bottom cuz I am the skinniest guy in the gym .

Got to pay my dues .😉
How I have witnessed it,

Self improvement is like those stop motion videos of plants growing

The improvement happens so slowly that you only notice changes every 6 months or so.

That’s how I’ve experienced it with seduction and improving my mental health

Back when I was younger, I got so good at competitive swimming and Trumpet playing that my improvements starting leveling off after I reached the 8yr mark.

When you become advanced, it takes more and more effort to make smaller and smaller improvements

But these improvements are what makes a great musician better than a good musician

It is important to become advanced in at least one thing in your life, because then you understand the basic blueprint of success

You learn that skills are only acquired through habits, dedication, persistence, and hard work

And I know everyone’s heard this advice before, it’s all over redpill

But it doesn’t matter if you know it or not

It matters that you EXPERIENCE it

learn what the grind feels like

So many people never get good at anything because once the going gets tough they pull out and go back to comfort

Learning to be comfortable with the grind, comfortable with the discomfort, is a small attribute that you can aquire.

But you acquire it, if you choose to, you can master multiple things and live an abundant life.

Looks like your getting pretty good at being comfortable with the discomfort, keep it up!

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
K .

So , I think that I am seeing a kind of breakthrough .

Since this past Saturday ..
I have been going direct more often that not .

But .... Currently only focussing on giving compliments and leaving .

I will do it for a few time then I will focus on conversational stuff .

I am making myself comfortable in going direct .... Which I never was .

It's only due to I being consistent since 1st July that I am seeing this result .

For me , currently , the result is not getting a number or lay but to be able to express myself to them and make them feel things lol

I am learning pickup gradually .

I am not like one of those lucky bastards who are able to do massive action.

On a side note : there are some people I wanna address . Please don't label yourself as a loser who can't learn this or that .... I was the greatest loser who no longer is .

Just start doing what you want to do and of you are scared like I was ... Then take action consistently, have a support system , increase the difficulty level gradually And stop complaining .

>