FR  Busty Blonde From Work

FrostD

Rookie
Rookie
June 20, 2020

Hey guys,

First field report as I start to immerse myself in the pickup game, and it all starts with this busty, long-legged, gorgeous blonde white chick from work ;)

Some background before I start: I currently have 40 lays and I lost my virginity 18 months ago. I am by no means that great with women and I have come to this forum because I don't fuck the chicks that I really want and I want to change that. 40 lays is great, but cold approached only one of those and I had a great experience doing so, but unfortunately, I was just fucking to fuck. To get my head out of a trash relationship I was in for 4 years and I had NO sex with. I honestly hate not fucking the chicks that I find truly gorgeous, and when I do talk to a woman that is extremely gorgeous, I go in relationship mode and I fuck it all up. I don't want a relationship, I just want to fuck and keep amazing, beautiful women. I am looking to move to a bigger city so I can approach more women consistently, but being in college is in my way, and I would have no viable job option in a big city - if anyone has any suggestions, let me know asap! I want to get out of Wisconsin.

Now to my report.

I work at a home improvement store to fund myself for college as I have to pay for every cent myself, and there are multiple departments within the store that run certain product in each department. This store is mostly for men and seeing beautiful women is hard to come by which can make work stale as I like to flirt around when possible. Most of the employees at this store are not that attractive and not worth my time, but roughly a month ago Busty Blonde decided to enter my life as an INTERN for the summer at this store.

Now I didn't learn that she was an intern until I ended up approaching her, but boy was I in awe and so were my co-workers. Since I'm 20 years old, there is always a fine line between age with workers in a retail building, she could've been in high school, which would be extremely bad, but there's only one way to find out :p

I ended up seeing her roughly a month ago while she was having her orientation day, and this is when I knew I wanted to start learning pick up. I knew I wanted to start with her amazing long legs wrapped around my hips;) but with her being in a different department, it would be hard to find time to talk as it was frowned upon to talk to coworkers if it wasn't about work. Fortunately for me, Busty Blonde was in the closest department next to me.

I didn't see her until we happened to have break together last week, but I didn't want it to be weird of me while another old man sat between us in the break room, so I unfortunately left without talking to her, but something was telling me she had her eyes on me and that I needed to approach her quick before her excitement with me starts to fade. I happened to be in the break room with her the next day and the same old man was sitting between us. He happened to leave and it was almost my time to leave for break as well, but I finally broke the ice:

Me: (as i am walking towards the stairs to leave the break room) So how long have you been working here? It's hard to keep track of all the new faces.
Her: I've been working here for about a month (as she looks kind of surprised while she's eating her food)
Me: Are you full time or part time?
Her: I'm actually an intern for the summer. (that's what I like to hear)
Me: Well it is nice meeting you, I work here full time so I hope to see you around.
Her: Of course! But wait, what's your name?
Me: My name's FrostD, and yours?
Her: My name is Busty Blonde, haha
Me: Well it was nice meeting you Busty Blonde, enjoy the rest of your shift.

Throughout this interaction, I wasn't sure if I was making as much eye contact as I should've but I think I did a great job considering I have never seen her in my department until 2 hours later as she came walking over to see where a certain product was in the store. I felt like my fundamentals were on point, and she smiled a lot during our interaction.

2 days later, I was cleaning some of our department as it has been extremely slow, and it just so happens that Busty Blonde is in the aisle right next to me, so I decide to peek around and ask how she has been. I learn that she moved to the area for school and got this internship for her major even though she does all the dead end jobs and cleaning in her department in which she can't wait for it to be over, but still enjoys the store as she has already maximized her hours for the internship. We talk about where we are from and I try to deep dive a little bit about what makes her passionate about her major, but this was ended when I saw her manager starting to eye us up (probably jealous I am making a move and he ethically can't try and bend her over like I plan on doing).

Let me just mention how great her juicy ass looks in khakis. She isn't thick, but she has an amazing, popping ass in tight khakis while she stands about 5'8 and luckily following my second interaction with her, I also learn that she is 20 years old (my age!!!). With wearing masks, I don't really see her face too often but I can tell she is beautiful and definitely an 8.5 in my book.

Now just 3 days ago we end up in the break room together yet again, and this time we are alone. I play fun with her and start to become more flirtatious. it has been roughly 5 days since we last talked to each other and I know what I needed to do: get her fucking number. This plan went down the drain when my manager came upstairs after we were both laughing and I was making some amazing contact with her and I could just sense that she wanted to hang out outside of work. Once she left to get off break, she said in a flirtatious, sexy tone: "I'll talk to you later FrostD". I told her to have a great rest of her shift, and 10 seconds later my manager pointed at me laughed as he knew what I was up to. He mocked her while he was leaving the break room as well, as he said talk to you later in the same flirtatious tone that Busty Blonde had said it.

I happened to see her later that shift when she was leaving, but I failed to bring up a topic to get her number while she was walking passed me and instead I just said, "Must be nice to get off of work, slacker" and that's how that interaction ended as we walked passed each other both not really noticing each other until we turned the corner of each of our aisles. Its been 3 days since that interaction and it is eating me up. I know she is most likely interested in me and I haven't gotten her number because of the atmosphere of work and how tough it has been to have a solid interaction with her. The next time I see her no matter what I will have to get her number, but I hope it is not too late.

If it is though, there is another beautiful blonde who is on the other side of the department of me who just started working. Or maybe I could try getting both. Either way, I would love to hear y'alls tips on what I should in work related situations like this. I feel extremely confident and I feel like Busty Blonde and I really hit it off, I just hope I didn't wait to long to pick her number as each interaction lasted roughly 5-10 minutes.

This is going to be a wild ride.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man! First off very nice work on 40 lays in 18 months. That is seriously impressive even if they weren't chicks you were necessarily into. I've got quite a few more years on you and many less lays but I'm in a similar boat in that only a fraction of the girls I have slept with I have found truly attractive and I would also like to reach the next level where I am sleeping with gorgeous babes consistently and keeping them in my life (not necessarily as a girlfriend).

As for this situation - I do think you're correct in that the last time you met her was the golden opportunity to grab her number and organize something outside work. But I don't think it's too late - you just need to do some basic prep and act next time. Do you have any date ideas? If you don't I would sit down right now and think of where you want to take this girl. You're 20 and live in the US so I doubt bars are an option (unless you're feeling risky and you/her both have fake ids, could be a fun risk and demonstrate some balls), but what I would try to do is, based on the conversations you've had so far, try to figure out somewhere to go. Don't just ask for the number. Have an idea of where to go and steer the conversation towards it, saying casually "hey, I'm going to check out XX (whether that be a gig or a new coffee shop in town). Want to come join me?" Then if she agrees grab her number. Always suggest a plan before asking for the number. Also have a couple of ideas of places near your chosen venue that you can move to. You don't want to stay in the same venue, you want to get this girl moving with you from venue to venue. Ideally they should be close to your place so that you have the opportunity to bring her home at the end (or somewhere else private if you're feeling up to that)

That's what I would do right now. By prepping where you want to go in advance, you can quickly steer the conversation to this next time you see her, minimizing the chances that you get interrupted by your manager again. Best part is you can pull it out quickly and easily. Even if the manager busts in and she starts to leave, it's much more natural to quickly say "hey wait I was going to go check this cool XX out, want to join?" rather than "hey can I grab your number"

Final note - damn man you're 20. You've got a massive massive headstart on a lot of people - looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I see a huge lack of congruence in your "experience" and your actions. You have placed this woman on a pedestal and you are chasing HARD.

Not to mention you are Shitting where you eat. You depend on the paycheck from that job to finance your education are you seriously going to put that in jeopardy for a piece of ass? A guy who has laid 40 women doesn't do that.

If you have any balls at all, you will tell her " Hey, I don't date coworkers, but when your internship is up, if you want to do something together give me a call."

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I see a huge lack of congruence in your "experience" and your actions. You have placed this woman on a pedestal and you are chasing HARD.

Not to mention you are Shitting where you eat. You depend on the paycheck from that job to finance your education are you seriously going to put that in jeopardy for a piece of ass? A guy who has laid 40 women doesn't do that.

If you have any balls at all, you will tell her " Hey, I don't date coworkers, but when your internship is up, if you want to do something together give me a call."

I disagree. I don't see a lack of congruence - If a guy has had sex with 40 girls but they have all been six's (not saying they were all sixes @FrostD, but hypothetically), it's easy to still put eights and nines on a pedestal. The best way to truly get them off that pedestal (without any temporary delusional mental tricks) is through repeated, positive exposure with them. It's impossible to truly have the abundance mentality of a guy who sleeps with eights and nines when you have not had any, so any opportunity to get more experience with them is important.

As far as shitting where you eat, I don't see the problem here. They're both 20, they work in different departments and hardly see each other. Hooking up with coworkers is normal at jobs like this especially when you're that age. An old buddy of mine regularly got hot girlfriends working at a fast food joint in high school. I used to work in a supermarket when I was 20 and I had experiences where some of my hot coworkers would flirt heavily with me (I thought I didn't stand a chance back then and autorejected myself). It's only looking back years later that I realized they wanted me to make a move and that the reason they later got pissed with me is because I didn't do anything about it.

If the manager has a problem with it and fires him because of it, that's not somewhere I'd want to work anyway and would look at finding somewhere else to work ASAP. But I doubt that'll happen. This is a temporary job at a department store, they're not working a career job or in an office, which is where I acknowledge things would be a bit messier.

Last edited:

FrostD

Rookie
Rookie
Hey @Mooser ! I appreciate the advice. I didn’t see her the last 2 days but tomorrow I work and I already have a plan of bringing up, “hey we always get interrupted while we talk and I think we should get some coffee sometime or grab a bite to eat after work” and tbh I know I have put this girl on a pedestal and she is a definite 9. I know I shouldn’t be doing that but thanks for advice for sure. I hope to you updated as the days go on with this chick

@Fuck This, and I’ve fucked 40 chicks that I don’t necessarily value as gorgeous. I was just having sex to have sex cuz of how fucked in the head I was after a breakup. I’m somewhat attractive so I can get chicks that find semi attractive but not chicks that I think are extremely gorgeous. I’m in the middle of the spectrum and I’m a pretty social and flirtatious person naturally. So yes 40 lays but this is probably the first absolutely gorgeous chick that I’ve approached and she is kind of into me as far as I know.

>