FR  Cafe girl - Sexual framing from the get go

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Since I am staying in the quarantine for a while now , I think it is the best moment to write another FR , since in general I am quite lazy when it comes to writing stuff.

I was with a friend in a cafe , socializing over a coffee . At some point , I look into my right and see this girl looking at me , I just smile at her then return to my attention back to my friend .

Then I look at her again , she notices it , but by the time she looks at me I look back at my friend ( basically started to tease her a little bit ) . She does the same , I do the same again, then when she looks at me for the 2nd time I catch her and maintain eye contact for 1-2 seconds and I open her .

Me : You know , it is nice to stare at guys without introducing yourself first -> with a warm face laughing
Her : You were doing the same -> giggling
Me : I am X , what's your name ? -> smiling
Her : I am Y -> giggling
Me : Nice to meet you Y , let's shake hands to officialize this friendship of ours -> going towards her while laughing

*** shaking hands***

Me : I like how you smell . It smells like a french parfume -> smiling
Her : Yeah , it is Z brand -> smiling
Me : French are annoying as hell , but they know how to make a good perfume -> laughing
Her : laughing

*** then she puts her breasts between her elbows and squizes them gently ***

Me : Don't do that -> laughing
Her: What ? -> laughing
Me : Squize your breasts like that . It just makes me touch in all the wrong places , and we are in public -> laughing
Her : Like this you mean ? -> giggling

*** Squizing her breasts a little bit harder ***

*** Me reaching my hand in front to mimic that I am blocking the image of her breasts from my eyesight , then looking away ***

Me : You know what the bible says about carnal sins , right ? -> laughing and looking back at her in the eyes
Her : Cammone ! -> laughing
Me : Also sex before marriage is the biggest sins of them all -> laughing
Her : So you are saying that you never made a sin so far ? -> giggling
Me : Nope , I am saving myself for marriage -> laughing
Her : Cammone ! -> laughing
Me : What's wrong with the old fashion virtues ? -> laughing
Her : Laughing more
Me : Damn , I think that I will end up in hell because of you -> laughing
Her : That makes two of us -> giggling
Me : If we gonna be in the same prison room , do not forget to put some sexy lengerie on you -> smiling
Her : You are such a pig ! -> giggling
Me : I am kosher -> laughing
Me : Y , it was really nice meeting you ,but have to go back to my friend , he already thinks I am dickhead -> laughing
Her : Yeah sure -> smiling
Me : But let's grab a proper coffee sometime -> smiling
Her : Sounds like a plan-> smiling
Me : Put your phone number in my phone , but please promise you will not send any kinky pictures to me -> laughing
Her : You'd wish -> giggling
Me : Again , nice meeting you mademoiselle -> smiling
Her: Same -> smiling

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice, man! You had her before you even said a word! Love it.
You should have ditched your friend briefly and banged her in the bathroom or something! :)

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice, man! You had her before you even said a word! Love it.
You should have ditched your friend briefly and banged her in the bathroom or something! :)

Ditching a friend would have lowered my value and pump hers , because she would have only understood that I like her more than I like talking with a good friend , which would have left me in a vulnerable position for shit testing :)

In the same time , it would have ruined all the magic as I left her with a good feeling that only increased after , while discussing with her friends about our discussion . Sometimes it is just better to let her boil a little bit in her own sauce , rather than rushing .

Same day sex does not happen as often as people here let you think :)

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lovely report!
Any more examples of such openers? I've had a similiar experience in the past, a girl and I were checking each other back and forth at a cafeteria but I couldn't come up with any good opener to approach her.. :/

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I do not think it is a good thing to learn what to say , as more or less when you have to tell them you tend to forget them :)

If you do not know what to say , I would just go with the old timer : slow wave + smile + your lips saying " hello" then she would do the same and then you go there and say "hey stranger" while smiling :)

then if you still do not know what to say , just say something like “I had so many smart things I wanted to say in my head as I was Walking towards you , but forgot them by the time I said hi to you “ and start laughing

Last edited:
>