Can I ask out women while hiking?

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
I sometimes run into cute girls while hiking. Conversation doesn't progress beyond hi and some generic comments. Can I flirt and get dates? Or that's hard because they are worried about safety as we are in the wilderness and no one else is around for miles?

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha yes they will worry. But don't let it stop you, just create trust by not being pushy, keep things natural and talk about why they come hiking and where she has gone, wants to go. Ask her if she doesn't mind conversation for a bit and talk about the trek ahead, let her know about cool stuff, ask her what she is escaping. Turn convo slowly to guys and ideal dates and how you do it via hiking, but not today. Ask her what she likes. Theeen it should become natural to ask her out

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Women by themselves out hiking are wary. And with good reason.

Always keep your body language not threatening, and let her SHOW you she's into you. DON'T block her way on the trail or push the interaction.

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
"HI, HEY, great out isn't it?"

"can I ask you a question on something?" "I'm supposed to take my niece out camping around here someplace next weekend, do you just hike around here or do you know any campgrounds?".

Make her feel like you're safe enough to take out kids and you have a family that trusts you, basically as a hook/opener. That's what I do at parks and lakes if it's "he might kill me we are out of screaming for help range" situation. Put you "taking care of children" in her mind as a question. You're on the right path (UGGGHHHHH bad pun) in a highly uncomfortable for her situation you need to induce "hes safe and normal" to even get started yes.

Gun

Last edited:

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Agree with what's already been written; you want to do everything you can do be non-threatening or aggressive in your body language - especially with what Gun said since I open with content similar to his. I usually talk about my niece and nephew early and then transition into more fun topics. After a girl is hooked you have a lot of natural content to work with to make things fun/sexual, as well.

"How did you manage to get me onto a long romantic walk before date number 4? Damn you like to move fast!"

You have tons and tons and tons of material to work with to make things go smoothly and it's all a downhill battle AFTER you get her to hook.

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Go in with a huge, beaming "celebrity smile" like you've run into an old friend you haven't seen in years. With a genuine "Duchenne smile" (Google it) That will instantly put her at ease and make her open up to you, even if she's alone in the woods with you.
KWcVEiwEzuiFFPz59mz66THFuMc3YSzTfGQhi6XxbjejoTUhxPkaEZFY1tugH5pejrbEogMkxXnNLma4Le

Regular smile vs Duchenne smile

>