LR-  Can I smoke some weed before I go

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I used to hear rappers say ‘I get my dick sucked when I please” and I thought it was all braggadocio. However, the number of BJs I have been given for the last 18 months have been mind blowing. I wish I started asking for bjs earlier, I would be 100s in numbers of bjs by now. Anyway, yesterday while taking a small evening walk, I ran into a chic, she was coming from opposite direction, I just stopped her and strike a conversation with her, it was a nice street stop. We got talking about school and now that she was done with college and what she was doing. She had a nose ring and at some point she told me she has a rebellious side. I liked that, she was petite and seemed like a free spirit. She was also young, 23 and that gives her a bit of score in looks. We talked and agreed to meet today around 7pm. She told me she sleep a lot and wakes up at 2pm and the best time to meet will be evening. When I met her she was going to get weed.

So today around 12pm I shoot her text that we are still meeting and she asked where and I told her a certain spot I normally pick gals from and she agreed to meet me there. She texted me at around 6.20 that she will be there in a few minutes, well those few minutes turned into an hour, by the time she got ready, I just directed her to my gate which she came to. I picked her from my gate and we came in to my house, she left her open shoes at the door and got in. we didn’t even talk much, I picked her from the sofa bed to my bed which is nearby and we began escalation and touching. She was a bit resistant to a lot of things at first but after 10 minutes of kissing, she was sufficiently turned on, I removed her booty shorts and started kissing her pussy, I did that for a while but she still was hesitant about some things like fingering, she asked for us to take a break a bit which I agreed, we talked a bit and I removed my lubricant, I took a drop and smeared on her pussy and slowly started fingering her, she got to relax and a fingered her well for like 10 minutes till she came multiple times.

After that I went and washed my dick and came back, I pulled it out for her and she willingly took it in her mouth and gave one the best and also the longest bj I have ever had…after she was done I also went down on her and gave a clit job, after we were done she smoked some weed and then we left my place as I saw her off. I went to a nearby park to do a few pull ups…and that was my weekend. We vibed well all along though …she mentioned that the last time she had a guy was around dec and that she owns several vibrators or dildos of different colours, can’t remember well. She also mentioned being bisexual. She asked me if I am dating and all that…that was it all, normal talk.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Could you write some more details about the initial approach?
Was it a direct approach as in "youre really pretty, i want to meet you" or something more along the lines of "do you know of a good place to eat around here?".
What do you think helped you pull this chick so quickly?
I also dont understand something, did she agree to come to your house right away?

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Could you write some more details about the initial approach?
Was it a direct approach as in "youre really pretty, i want to meet you" or something more along the lines of "do you know of a good place to eat around here?".
What do you think helped you pull this chick so quickly?
I also dont understand something, did she agree to come to your house right away?
Howdy, the initial approach was simple, she was walking towards me and i stopped her and commented on her face, told her she looks petite and cute and we started chatting, we talked a lot and agreed to meet the following day in the evening, i didnt specify where specifically but we live near each other so it was just going to be at my place...when it was time to meet i just pulled her to my place with no resistance

>