can't make her orgasm through sex...

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
what's up guys, I've recently been seeing a new girl (3 times already) and I CANNOT make her cum while fucking her. Now, I know she has a mental block because she has never had an orgasm from a guy fucking her. I've gotten her off by licking her pussy and playing with her butthole at the same time but just can't do it while fucking her.

However, I've come SO close the last few times... I pick her ass up off the bed and start fucking her good... and she gets all into it but then tells me "no, no, I can't". I try to ease her mind and tell her to let go and release but It isn't working. She says she feels a lot of pressure like she has to pee and I tell her to just let go... but she won't lol. Is there anymore I can do to help her go through with it and release to orgasm?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
mindful,

One option here is to buy her a vibrator so she can "teach herself" how to orgasm vaginally on her own time. This takes the pressure off of her to orgasm in front of a man and allows her to experiment with your consent. But that's also something you may not want to do with a girl you've only seen three times, so you'll want to judge it accordingly. If you keep seeing her regularly, then it certainly is an option.

- Franco

>