Celebrity aside, can you build a lifestyle to where hot girls come to you?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Keyword, in adulthood.

We all know that fraternity life in college was the closest thing to this and as was being an athlete in high school or college. While I have somewhat enjoyed the idea of cold approaching women and feel like I have learned some skills from it, at some point in the future I want to build the lifestyle to where attractive women are coming towards me or I am meeting them simply because it is a part of life.

I feel like often times I have to go out of my way to approach a woman I find hot at a cafe or somewhere in public, at times it has been awkward but it's not like that anymore, while I would like to make it so it is not something I have to go out of my way to do. I would like to make it so meeting hot girls is just a part of life and something that happens for me, they notice me and become a part of my life instead of me having to approach them.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fuji,

3 things. Either or all.

1)Value (Ego value/Popular value or Sexual value to women because women will always associate with you like how thoughts are. They only leave when you die. haha. whoops dissonance)

2)Relevance/Identity/Tribe

3)Cog In The Wheel

Anything happens, blame God. :) Give blanket answers. Nah kidding on looking bitter. But i am damn convincing eh. Checkout my post on "Being The Cunt Mindset".

It goes a long way in PEAK CIVILIZATION.

Zac

Yhaceed

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuji,

I was kinda thinking about this today. I just got a text from a girl that I thought was interested in something more than friendship but apparently she wasn't. The fact is I read the signs wrong and I didn't even think to take them into account. Also yesterday the same thing seemed to happen but luckily I didn't express too much interest or invest as much as with the last girl. But I said to her I wish we had more time together and she replied "ahhh thanks dude. It was nice meeting you. Have a good day". So I don't really know why she said that but I'm not hoping for anything more with her although I know we'll interact some more since we have a class together. And it might even be more good conversation and good vibes but I'm not going to pursue anything. My point is as these things get easier I figure I'll get to a point where either these girls and girls like them will want to be apart of my life or of course others will who are definitely interested. In the first case I was introduced and in the second I did approach but it's possible I've could have just looked at them and using non-verbals they would have interacted with me without much effort on my part. I think that's the closest you'll get to not having to approach unless you end up somewhat a celebrity in a big company or something. Also personally I have no problem approaching I just want to know how interested they are before I invest too much time. It just seems like you want it to be as easy as possible and I guess you'd get that with fundamentals but if you still want them to come to you then you'd have to do it in some kind of organization assuming you never hit real celebrity status. For example if you were a successful leader in a company where you have to interact with a lot of people (and I've actually been in one myself) then I'm sure you'll get more women approaching you more easily. Otherwise I don't know how'd you do it. Sorry if this was long winded but hope it helps.

~Yhaceed

>