Changing a Few Items in Your Appearance Can Totally Change How You're Perceived

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I was just talking about this with someone, about similar experiences we had having people react to us totally differently after upgrading our appearances. In his case, he shared a story of how due to an allergy in high school he had a twitchy eye, and several girls started gossiping about him as 'twitchy'. It really messed him up.

Well, post high school he hit the gym and got swole, upgraded his fashion, upped his other fundamentals, and even got rid of the eye twitch. Ran into these same girls who gossiped about him in high school again and they couldn't stop talking about how hot he was now and drooling over him. One of them immediately kissed him on the cheek as just a knee-jerk reflex. He said the reactions from these chicks was "immensely satisfying."

So, just a small reminder for guys who are new: don't neglect your fundamentals.

A few simple tweaks to your:

• Posture
  • Fashion
  • Eye contact
  • Walk
  • Hairstyle
  • Facial hair
  • Smile
  • Movement

... or other items can get you appearing like a totally different, new-and-improved version of you.

On a slightly longer term, dropping excess body fat and putting on a little muscle are additional image enhancers. And keep playing with fashion, because it's a skill, and you get better at it as you go.

You don't have to change much to start having big effects, too.

My whole introduction to the social arts was changing what coat i was wearing and removing my glasses in sixth grade. I was the nerd with googly glasses who hated sports... then one day I came into school without glasses and the local popular sports club's jacket on. Suddenly everyone was excited and treating me like a different person. No one was ever able to see me the same way again. And all I did was change a couple of clothing items.

Ask yourself what you can change about your appearance that is simple to change but could dramatically affect how people see you.

Then, try it out -- and see what happens!

Cheers,
Chase

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Reminds me of one funny story from middle school that really got me into this whole seduction thing:

Back in 6th-7th grade I had a huge crush on this girl that I was friends with. I’d write her anonymous love letters and stuff and she’d read them in front of me (not knowing it was me) and she’d gush over them.

One time in gym class I was about to come up to her confess to her that it was me writing her the letters the whole time, but she suddenly held up her hand to stop me.

Probably realizing what I was about to do, she pointed to this one “chad” dude who she had a crush on and said “Dont tell me, I wanna pretend like the letters are from him”

That really pissed me off and pushed me to really work on my fundamentals. 3 years later I had muscles, had better fashion, much better social skills, smile, posture, eye contact, voice, facial expressions, haircut, lost my big nerdy glasses etc.

By 10th grade I was a completely different person. Met that same girl at an event after 3 years not seeing each other. She didn’t even realize it was me at first.

When I said my name her mouth literally went open lol.

She asked if I remembered her and I put my hand on my chin and pretended to think for like 10 seconds while she stood there anxiously.

And when I finally said it I even pronounced it slightly wrong on purpose so she’d correct me LOL. She then asked for my instagram and I gave it to her, and I didn’t follow her back. She still follows me to this day.

Once I got my first real taste of field experience in college, everything exploded. Got laid my second day on campus and once every week for the rest of the semester (recorded in my journal). And all I was was a beginner with good fundamentals and who knew the basics of seduction.

Obviously you have to grind as well - I approached like 15+ girls a day, and analyzed and redid every approach in my mind - but I was not that far from a regular beginner who knew nothing.

The point is, fundamentals really are king. I had zero lays and zero real field experience and peoples reactions to me improved SIGNIFICANTLY with just some dedicated improvement and the willingness to learn.

Last edited:
>