Changing a girl's mind about blowjobs?

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If a girl tells you that she will never suck or even kiss/lick a penis, is there a way to change her mind? She doesn't even like giving handjobs.

Is it possible after having sex with her many times to perhaps make her want to try something a little different/new?

Also, if she will not suck your penis, should you be willing to lick her vagina? I figure either it will put more "power" in her hands, or instead it may open her eyes to how much she likes oral and how it would also be a good experience to give to her man.

Anybody date a girl like this?

Blowjobs are not a big deal to me, as sex is better, but I think it's fun to change it up and wondering if it's even possible to change someone's mind about this (or if anyone even has).

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If a girl tells you that she will never suck or even kiss/lick a penis, is there a way to change her mind?

Sure, there is a way. But it may be to your detriment. With sex, it can become easy to turn girls onto new things as you learn how to bring pleasure with new things. It's like anal sex is in current cultures - do it right, and it can bring extreme amounts of pleasure. Do it wrong, and she's going to close off to new things. The same could be said for sex overall, as good sex will bring a lot of pleasure, and bad sex will bring awkwardness and sometimes pain/discomfort if she isn't wet enough.

Also, if she will not suck your penis, should you be willing to lick her vagina? I figure either it will put more "power" in her hands, or instead it may open her eyes to how much she likes oral and how it would also be a good experience to give to her man.

A good little trick to use in the bedroom is to bring her very close to an orgasm, and then make a request. So, you could bring her close to an orgasm through oral stimulation, and then flip her into a 69 position and do the same. The idea is to make the sex so amazing that she wants to keep you around for as long as possible. Therefore, she's going to want to do things to pleasure you and keep you around, especially if you have a reputation of not getting into monogamous relationships. If she doesn't, you should always have the abundance mentality that there are women out there that want to ravish men; and you can always go seek out those women if she refuses to make attempts to pleasure you.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks man, I'll try that out -- bringing a girl very close to orgasm.

I guess it just takes time and eventually the right timing.

As far as abundance mentality, maybe I can try hinting at how good it is or was in the past. This could maybe make her a bit jealous. Have to be careful with this though.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
PinotNoir said:
Thanks man, I'll try that out -- bringing a girl very close to orgasm.

I guess it just takes time and eventually the right timing.

As far as abundance mentality, maybe I can try hinting at how good it is or was in the past. This could maybe make her a bit jealous. Have to be careful with this though.

I wouldn't suggest explicitly using the abundance mentality to brag. Probably won't help things out for your case, especially if she's reluctant in the first place. Let her catch onto how other women enjoy your presence, and she'll feel the implicit value that the abundance mentality provides to you.

It's pretty difficult to change a woman's mind about something so rapidly if you can't use it to bring pleasure to her, but it can definitely be done.

Longshanks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I second Ross's comment about getting her close to climax first. I seem to have read an article with some research about this ... I'll see if I can dig it up. In the mean time, I'll just say that I got my previous g.f. to go along with some rather odd requests by asking her when we were in the thick of things.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Favorite Icing

Hand jobs:
You have to consistently encourage her, I actually make out heavy with a girl and finger her. I then slide her hand unto my cock and getting her to stroke it. Tell her how good it makes you feel, and she'll get into it. She just needs a little nudge in that direction.

Blow jobs:
I've actually told my ex, that it would really turn me on to try new things to spice up our sex life. She was a fickle about doing it at first, so we put her favorite icing on different parts of our bodies. After sucking it off her breasts, and getting her really horny she put it on my dick and started sucking it. Now she was already giving me hand jobs at this point so it was fairly easy task to accomplish. Once you get them to do it once and you tell them they did a good job. They'll want to start doing it, they'll even do it on their own from time to time.

>